ITT-revising the Sup Forumscore chart

Imo we should add Salad Days, Twin Fantasy, just got back from discomfort..., An Empty Bliss, Benji, The Mollusk, King of the Beach, Age of Adz and Home like Noplace is There. What do you think?

don't wanna have to say this but I think f#a# should be in mucore at this point

its on the chart though

that's the old one my dude

I mean it should be in the top mu chart with lysf and itaots

still only has one of added to it.

shouldn't it be called sub Sup Forumscore instead of p4k-core?
those albums are constantly talked about here outside of pitchfork and people don't even mention pitchfork when talking about these albums.

2/2

>no bottomless pit

Yea, p4k is in too poor taste to actually appreicate Fishmans or LRD

Jenny Death is superior. BP is flavor of the month, only has 3-4 memorable tracks, but that's just my opinion.
>inb4 yr opinion is shite

Atrocity Exhibition, Sports, PBvsGR

you have a good opinion. Imo BP is better but you like DG so your still a guy I would hang out with.

coolio

atrocity exposition and thank you 4 your service

*exhibition, but anyhow I think this was made about a month or so before it was released

give it a while before we add those

>Teens of Denial
>Hold Your Horse Is
>Worry.
>Yeezus
>Art Angels
>Live The Dream
>All Hail West Texas/Tallahassee

we aren't discussing shallowcore, post albums with depth.

Here's the latest chart to my knowledge

How much money does it cost to put Deftones - White Pony into the metal section?

Already better than the other one because they removed Bleach.

Hey, I like this one.

Labor Days really needs to be in the hip-hop section.

I like it...

ATROCITY EXHIBITION needs to be added

I feel like TMS is outdated as the death grips album at the top. NLDW & Powers that B would definitely work. maybe its cus fantano. who knows

Remove Beck-Sea change cause we never talk about it
Remove Yeezus
Add back Charlie Brown Christmas
Put like 1 or 2 2016 albums
Most importantly put violent femmes - s/t back cause there's way less talked about albums under classics and it's very unique

Great list tho

Fuck no, Godsmack are losing popularity here, and rightfully so. Only reasonable decision now is to drop them from Sup Forumscore.

blackstar, anyone?

I would say Lonesome Crowded West is Sup Forums core. Thoughts?

At this point, the idea that 808s isn't on the chart is absurd. It's probably the most influential pop album of the century.

This is the best chart

Replace Volunteers with Surrealistic Pillow, add Gloss Drop and there would be done

I made the original early this year, with p4k-core and scaruffi-core in mind. Because there was a split back then, and constantly threads about scaruffi core etc. That's why it includes Vampire Rodents for instance, which isn't popular here at all.

I still have the .psd so I can change whatever you want.

Also, p4k-core doesn't mean actual "pitchfork" core, but newer albums always have been called p4k on the essentials chart.

Add Dance tonight revolution tommorow, Michigan, He has left us alone and Animals.