No matter what happens you rednecks are going to get a NYC/Northeast/city-slicker/Yankee president

No matter what happens you rednecks are going to get a NYC/Northeast/city-slicker/Yankee president.

Bah ha ha. You've been pandered to relentlessly and you dumb fuckers fell for it.

I'm sitting here in New York City and I'm laughing. We all are. We're laughing AT YOU.

You're not dumb, that would make us liberals pity you. You're fucking naive, which is a much worse and entirely preventable sickness.

And now you'll have to reap what you've sown. It's unavoidable.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=5qmlWwCnZqY
discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx
youtube.com/watch?v=HLGxi3MF9Wo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_bias_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, they're dumb. Really fucking dumb.

>the scared rantings of a liberal

scared of what genius?

>voting for Hilary or Trump
>being this fucking retarded
This is why we can't have nice things.

They are dumb.
I do pity them.
They are naive aswell

who are you voting for? gary johnson?

Redneck uprising

...of?

Why are you posting Brexit memes? UK doesn't give a shit about the US's anti-evolution Bible belt

I dunno about you fags, but I'm feelin' the Johnson.

sure kid. like you really matter.

Not him, but i am. Perfect time for a third party revolution

oh yeah that would scare me. that DID happen before though and it was put down easily and they were killed like dogs in the street their land stripped from them and distributed to minorities.

it would happen again.

>cant draw the connection
>intelligent liberal

Yes.
>inb4 your vote wont matter
If either wins, I'll be equally unhappy. So I intend to vote with my principles, rather than just a hate vote.

Here, I'll just leave this for you: nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html?_r=0

u mad bro?

kek

>tolerant liberal
>kill others for their views
>thinks all uprisings are violent
See ya in November

no i applaud a 3rd party vote. why not. also i think not voting is a valid option. though everyone should be forced to vote and "none of 'em" should be valid ballot option.

>told that the UK =/= the US
>still doesn't understand
>board of moderates
>must be liberals fighting me!

clinton getting arrested leaves a trump presidency.

really teump is more of a NE/city-slicker yankee than clinton ever could be.

no way around it at this point.

Same.

No, it leaves a Bernie presidency. The DNC convention hasn't happened yet, so Bernie would win by default.

That and the fact that all polling data has him absolutely pummeling Trump.

Do you need your safe space?

PS. I hate you
youtube.com/watch?v=5qmlWwCnZqY

>too dumb to understand what he as just told
>UK voting to leave a socioeconomic union = US rednecks
kill yourself

how do you propose exactly to not have a yankee president? please share your redneck strategy.

yeah that would end up with non-yankee but the rednecks won't like that either, even though he would actually help their shitty lives.

>clinton getting arrested leaves a trump presidency.
No? The FBI can't tell independents, the DNC or the US public that they can't vote all of a sudden you retard

Nope, I'd just rather be part of the solution than the problem.

Enjoy your establishment puppet or fool.

wrong, bernie was born in brooklyn.

no matter what you have a yankee president.

Yep, Gary Johnson is from North Dakota and the only non-yankee candidate. Stein is from Chicago, I believe.

Rednecks should all be supporting Johnson.

true, but if she is in jail before the conventio, she won't be the candidate.

>implying geography determines mindset
Rednecks are everywhere m8, even your neighbor

>remainers thought they had it in the bag
>they were showed wrong
Ill enjoy your tears in November

yeah maybe, but certainly none of the candidates embody the redneck mentality. so either way you're fucked. unavoidable.

So no candidate holds redneck views?

>tears
this board is full of goddamn feminists and tumblrfags any more

nope, not really. trump pretends to in some ways, to pander, but he is surely a NYC elitist.

Cry more neckbeard

Which candidate is promoting child labor, reduced trailer rental fees, and increased food stamps?

Trump hates rednecks as much as Shillary, he just needs their voter base. Kind of like Shillary and dumb feminists who were alive for the 90's but apparently forgot all about Bill

Uh huh. Elitist, 1%er, and redneck mindset.

>redneck is poors

He's supported liberal candidates for over 20 years. You're as stupid as his supporters if you actually believe he's conservative.

NC boy here. You really think any of us actually care where these two morons are from? I just tore apart my kitchen looking for a fuck to give, but I couldn't find one.

yeah exactly. it's the biggest fucking shell game ever and a bunch of rednecks just fell right for it and picked the single shell most likely to NOT hold the pea.

sad but funny at the same time.

like walking into a bunch of dead gay people and hearing their ringtones playing because their families are calling but at least a dozen are "staying alive"

that kind of amusing.

and that changed when he realized how fucked up they made america

no you probably don't but you shuold. it would give you a clue as to what they really believe. it would help you see past the pandering.

but of course you won't.

>rednecks cannot support liberals at anytime
Good god, your trolling is awful

Ayy lmao suck my hill billy cock you city slicking metrosexual bitch.

liberals are the most emotionally and spirtually unware people ive ever met.

you are big ol squishy marshmallows. you are spirtual children. its like watching a toddler claim he knows better. its always hilarious seeing a liberal claim their superiority

never claimed to be tolerant. some people, the world would be better off losing. it's that simple.

most rednecks don't want a revolution. it's only the useless miserable fucking keyboard warriors like you who won't even bother to vote that think it's a good idea to secede and other dumb shit.

you're in the minority, luckily. but still if you died tomorrow it would be for the better.

keep whinging about how you're not understood. try to justify how you fell for one of the NYC elite pandering to you for votes.

Country with 84% white population votes 52%-48% to pass brexit in belief it will stop immigration despite the referendum's non-effect on immigration.

USA with 64% white population is heading into presidential election centered around preventing what 64% of the country views as an unqualified, bigoted, lying sack of shit that is Donald Trump from becoming president. Since the ranks of Trump supporters are entirely filled by disaffected, older, white, lower-middle class voters, and no one else: it is a foregone conclusion that the faggotry of Trump will end in failure.

>edgy
I vote all the time friendo. For every election, everyone. Me and the rednecks usually vote, it is the silly liberals (much like the remainers) who think their side will win because they feel they have the moral high ground. But morals differ, and most have no place in politics. Ill see you at the polls, or more than likely wont because you feel voting is stupid and it doesnt matter, but it does and this election will be so funny. I cant wait for the internet to explode and the tears of liberals and sjws to drown me.

yes, vegas gives him about 20% chance of winning. i'm inclined to believe them in things like this. they had trump winning the primary since december. before that he was even money with rubio.

yes, most immigration in the UK was non-EU immigrants. and that won't change.

if brexit did anything at all, it made liberals realize they need to vote. trump is fucked. vegas has him at 20%. good luck with those tears faggot.

How crazy is it that both parties have fielded such shit candidates that a third party is polling (according to some) at 11%?

>they needed to vote
Yep and five months from now, they wont. Listening to a bookie, five months from the election is fucking retarded

Fuck it. Taking the bait.

I've done my research. Clinton is a corrupt, warmongering, criminal corporate shill that believes it's her divine right to be president. She has flip flopped on just about everything she once stood for, just so she could pander to the current accepted beliefs by the majority of the population. She'll say anything to make people happy, but will immediately go against everything she promised in the end.

Trump is a con artist, who I'm not entirely sure is actually a real billionaire. I'm sure he's loaded with cash, but probably nowhere near a billion. The dude has no fucking brain. He's never been a politician, he has no idea what he's doing, and the only reason he's become the GOP nominee is because he's actually convinced this dumb rednecks that just because he's rich, he'll somehow pull America out of the deficit, and because everything that comes out of his mouth is off the charts autistic that the media can't fucking help themselves but cover it all day and night because it gives them ratings. The man has no real tax policy, no real foreign policy, his wall is never going to happen, and massive deportation and labeling of immigrants *cough* Adolf *cough* isn't going to happen either.

The only thing Trump has said that I can actually respect is that he is against TPP, which Clinton was initially against, but is now for. Then I think she flipped a couple more times.

>cough* Adolf *cough
>>>www.reddit.com

>research = reading right wing propaganda

good thing you're not a scientist. holy shit.

>doesn't know what a redneck is
underagefag detected

>rednecks
I'm not sure if you've heard out in New York, Mr Shillstein but for the last eight years the President of the USA has been a spear chucker. I think Trump will be fine

>thinks all rednecks are poor
Come to my neck of the woods bruh, we are all well off

Care to explain why I'm wrong? Don't see you providing any points.

yeah sure "well off"

you're all what we used to call nigger rich.

Said every Republican right before Obama was elected. What happened to that? Oh, I almost forgot. Republicans can't accurately predict anything beyond their daily routine.

Did i say you were wrong? Just the cough, cough bullshit should be left on your favorite website reddit.
Also why does a presidential candidate need any other plans besides foreign policy and supreme court justice picks? They dont have jack to do with passing tax laws or anything else. They just sign or veto, and a veto is pointless if congress wants it passed. So, i guess there is a stab at your rant.

You don't have to be poor to enjoy hunting, fourwheeling, beer, and the outdoors...

watch how the brexit isn't going to actually happen now.

Fuck off Sup Forums

yeah no kidding. i'm a liberal, always have been. voted democrat in every single election and i like all those things too. what's your point?

>he still doesnt get it
M8, i can guarantee you me and my redneck friends triple you and your friend's net worth.
>mfw just i have 50k in just a savings account
>mfw you think your college degree will make you money

good one hillbilly.

>No matter what happens you rednecks are going to get a NYC/Northeast/city-slicker/Yankee president.
The majority of the United States is voting for Trump, so even if the are morons, Trump's still going to be president of the United States.

Not compared to the income of poor and working people in cities. Your spending power is only strong in heroinville fuckboi because everyone is is on food stamps

You're giving him too much credit. Trump didn't even pander, he just said vague meaningless platitudes and his supports jumped aboard.

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx

come visit b discussion general.

guess yuo haven't been watching the news faggot. you couldn't be more wrong.

keep telling yourself those lies. maybe you;ll actually believe it. but then you wouldn't have to keep saying it would you?

This is pretty much what you just did:
youtube.com/watch?v=HLGxi3MF9Wo

Next time, actually have an argument ready.

>upset by truth
Extra foam kyle

I cant watch your silly video, but explain why a president needs a fully developed tax plan when they dont implement them? Can you do that?
>*cough* doubtful *cough*

>enjoy hunting, fourwheeling, beer, and the outdoors
Those don't make you a redneck. That's a general country thing. That's like saying listening to music and smoking makes you a hippie.

That explains why we all have houses on the lake kek

Look at the poll numbers for the primaries. Trump has relative larger support than Clinton.
That's not the big questions. The real question is whether Trump can hold all the support he has.
Also, it really depends what news you're watching.
Have a quick read: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_bias_in_the_United_States

Vegas has correctly predicted all but 2 presidential elections since it has existed. The two elections vegas oddsmakers lost, the odds for the underdog and ultimate winner weren't at 20%.

>all rich
>all have beautioful mansions on lakes

where is this redneck paradise? you're so full of shit you can't even lie believably on the internet you faggot.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Look, I know loser outcasts like yourself need to feel like you belong somewhere so you do the whole Sup Forums > reddit spiel to make yourself feel better. But everyone sees through your desperation here. Don't kid yourself.

Also, a president does a whole lot more than foreign policy and supreme court pick. Not sure if you are just being naive here or genuinely brain damaged. Either way, I suggest you borrow a third grader's civics book.

>explain why a president needs a fully developed tax plan when they dont implement them?
What are you even implying?

It is in the midwest. Sorry your city life of working as a server while you try to get your youtube channel off the ground only lets you barely remt a studio apartment.

yeah i've seen all the numbers. primary numbers are meaningless, as is the nationwide polls. the only ones that matter are int he battleground states that trump needs to win electorally and they're all horrible for him. nbow he might win popular vote, which would cause some issues, but it looks like he has no chance electorally.

Im implying all the president does with tax plans and taxes is sign or veto the bills. Sure they have some influence but other than that they do jack all, except foreign policy and supreme court picks.

Explain to me the power a president has friendo

> mfw when basement dwelling neckbearded fag thinks having 50k lying around in his .01% savings account is something to brag about.
> mfw no face because I've got more important things to do with my time than convince the losers here i'm rich

>all that projecting

The only people who bring age into the equation are either very old or very young. And you dont sound old.

As long as money remains in politics, every candidate who indulges in it will only turn out to be the shinier piece of turd in the end, out for profit and power rather than actual policy. Guess what Bernie does, compared to Clinton and Trump? If he does not win, he is still going to push for the POLICIES. Because the policies are ultimately what matter, what will change the country for the better, but it's par for the course that the run of the mill sheep such as yourself defend the corruption at every turn. Notice that it only gets worse as the elections go on. Reckless warmongering, blatant racism, and soon, total and absolute fascism. 1984 already echoes as organizations like the NSA dip their greedy fingers into pots of privacy they are wiser to stay out of.

>Clinton is a corrupt, warmongering, criminal corporate shill that believes it's her divine right to be president. She has flip flopped on just about everything she once stood for, just so she could pander to the current accepted beliefs by the majority of the population. She'll say anything to make people happy, but will immediately go against everything she promised in the end.

Pretty much yeah.

>Trump is a con artist, who I'm not entirely sure is actually a real billionaire. I'm sure he's loaded with cash, but probably nowhere near a billion. The dude has no fucking brain. He's never been a politician, he has no idea what he's doing, and the only reason he's become the GOP nominee is because he's actually convinced this dumb rednecks that just because he's rich, he'll somehow pull America out of the deficit, and because everything that comes out of his mouth is off the charts autistic that the media can't fucking help themselves but cover it all day and night because it gives them ratings. The man has no real tax policy, no real foreign policy, his wall is never going to happen, and massive deportation and labeling of immigrants

Yeah, pretty much.

>Trump is against TPP, which Clinton was initially against, but is now for. Then I think she flipped a couple more times.

Clinton was for it, but NOW opposes it. Trump has hired illegal immigrants in the US and outsourced thousands of jobs to Thailand and China.

Basically this election is between an eminently qualified, self-serving, militaristic, hack and a bumbling, idiotic, pathological-liar, entire unqualified, totally unprepared, racist.

The name of the game is pick the lesser evil.

>except foreign policy and supreme court picks.

they don't have ultimate control of that either. that's the beauty of the US government. no single body or person has ultimate control.

the president is also a figurehead. he is the face of hte USA. he keeps congress in check with vetoes. he sets agendas. he gets to appoint top officials for all federal agencies. executive clemency, orders and powers in an emergency.

yeah, lots of shit actually.

>mfw you took time to type this
>mfw you are jealous and trying to put ice on your bruised ego
That 50k is just a savings account m8, i dont have the numbers for my money market, ira, and bonds.