What are some essential white rappers apart from this idiot? I have Eyedea, Kill Bill and Rav but I want more

What are some essential white rappers apart from this idiot? I have Eyedea, Kill Bill and Rav but I want more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfrP4MEXawA
youtube.com/watch?v=e2PRuvtkAIk
youtube.com/watch?v=8rg1wvsrw8c
youtube.com/watch?v=m59xiuE9fkg
youtube.com/watch?v=VDi9eHTvis0
youtube.com/watch?v=2afsJD85OiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the guy eminem directly ripped off

Aesop Rock and El-p are pretty dam good

I'll give them a listen. Thanks, anons.

THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP PAUL WALL

cLOUDDEAD & deep puddle dynamics are the GOAT white rapper albums (barring fantastic damage t b h)

Lil Ugly Mane, Necro, Non-Phixion, Beastie Boys, 3rd Bass

Hopsin

Fucking respect user

Bones is pretty good. really dark. cloud rap sound

Mac Miller has a good flow

Action Bronson and El-p are fucking top tier.

El-P
Lil Ugly Mane
R.A. The Rugged Man

All of Aesop's stuff is top quality, my personal favourite is Skelethon, though Labour Days is a favourite of many. The Impossible Kid which came out this year is also really good.
Aesop has also done a collab with Rob Sonic as Hail Mary Mallon: they have two albums, haven't listened to the first, listened to the second once or twice and it's not bad.
I'll mention None Shall Pass as too as that's the album of his I started with.
Daylight and None Shall Pass are his most popular songs I believe, and for sure listen to the Daylight EP if not just for Daylight into Nightlight.
If I'm not mistaken Aesop Rock has seven solo albums and three EPs, his first album and EP might be hard to find however, as his first album he released himself, so you'd have to go find that; don't think it's on spotify or itunes.
Belive he also released two songs a couple years ago called Cat Food and Bug Zapper that aren't on any albums.
Easily my favourite artist.

El-P only has three solo albums, I'll Sleep When You're Dead is my favourite, lots of people like Fantastic Damage a lot however.
El-P is also half of Run the Jewels if you wanna check them out (given our OP post I'll mention the other guy isn't white though). Pretty different to his solo stuff however.
El-P also has some weird kinda jazz album, but it's not rap.
There is also The Cold Vein by Cannibal Ox that El-P producded that a lot of people like.

And for the hell of it, I'll mention the songs that have both of them on it:
Gun for the Whole Family off of Aesop's None Shall Pass has El-P on it, as does Rickety Rackty off of Fast Cars, Danger, Fire, and Knives. Then Aesop Rock features on Run The Numbers off of I'll Sleep When You're Dead.
There's also a track called Reports of a Possible Kidnapping by the Weathermen which is a group of quite a few that isn't really active anymore, but this particular song has Aesop Rock, El-P and one or two others

>implying Eminem isn't one of the best rappers of all time

>jews
>white

Lil Ugly Mane, $uicideboy$, and Bones are the only white rappers worth talking about IMO

>rhymed "looking boy" with "looking boy" like 15 times in a row in the same song he calls himself the "rap god"

Bad fucking bait.

>implying the rest of that album wasn't amazing

>implying I listened to anything else by Eminem and that I'm not just being a contrarian prick for the sake of starting arguments on the internet for entertainment

MY NAME IS KIIIIIID

You just unintentionally revealed the type of 14 year old bucket hat wearing faggot you are.

CALL ME RAP BOT

childish gambino

>no mention of Beastie Boys

LOL?!?!?

Edan. Beauty and The Beat is a classic. I can't tell if he's half white or what, but he's not black, so close enough.

opened it and dubbed over it

you're a dork

Mac Lethal

youtube.com/watch?v=bfrP4MEXawA
youtube.com/watch?v=e2PRuvtkAIk
youtube.com/watch?v=8rg1wvsrw8c

Brother Ali

youtube.com/watch?v=m59xiuE9fkg
youtube.com/watch?v=VDi9eHTvis0
youtube.com/watch?v=2afsJD85OiA