Any medfags here? I'm a part-time alcoholic, functional alcoholic I'd like to think but some could argue otherwise...

Any medfags here? I'm a part-time alcoholic, functional alcoholic I'd like to think but some could argue otherwise. Been getting lot of stomach pain/cramps/pain on the right side, etc lately, visited a dr, blood tests came back fine, except the liver is a little stuffed (liver blood test came up 65). Little high cholesterol, but fine otherwise she said. I'm hungover pretty much everyday but lately when I'm hungover I get dizzy/lightheaded. It feels like my knees will just collapse and I'll fall down. Sometimes I need to hold on to something while standing up cos it feels like I'm about to fall over. Even sometimes when I'm sitting down, it feels like I'll fall off the chair. Dr said it would be dehayrdation but I'm not sure. Any ideas? Any other tests I should get done?

>(liver blood test came up 65)
nonmedfag here, but is that ALT/AST?

also chestpains you can get from stress too.

can't remember what it's called mate but I think that's it. Liver enzyme function test or some shit.

Stop drinking.

Yeah, I know, I'm trying hard but doesn't always work.

First off, Crowley FTW. Fuck Johnson.
2nd, sounds like anxiety/panic disorder to me. Not a med but recently had VERY similiar symptoms. Could be hard but try look at it as if it's all in your head... sounds weird but it worked for me, good luck Sup Forumsro

yes but there are two you mark this way. 65 ALT is nothing, 65 AST is... well still not awfully bad, but worse.

dehydration.

I mean I'm getting treatment for anxiety but this doesn't feel like anxiety at all man. It's being dizzy/lightheaded/having a hard time standing up. People wouldn't be able to tell I'm having a hard time just standing up but that's how it feels.

I think this one is supposed to be below 40.

What are you trying to numb? Also don't forget to drink water before you go to sleep when you drank a lot of alcohol. It helps.

>What are you trying to numb
depression/anxiety/PTSD

Yeah dude exactly the same, only started with me 4 weeks ago. First happened at home alone, basically had a seizure, was lucky to text my folks, next thing i knew i was in an ambulance. Then it happened again at work and again woke up in hospital. Now i know what to do when that feeling comes on, gotta see a psych every week, but it helps. Its all mental. Just TRY remember that it's all in your head.
#Freoforever

How is it in my head when all of a sudden it feels like my knees are gonna give in and I need to hold on to something not to fall over? Is yours due to alcohol as well or just anxiety?

Don't forget to drink some water before you sleep. It makes the effect of the hangover less the next morning.

I understand you need some form of escapism for your illness, but alcohol is not a good way to escape your problems. It is only temporary and then it all hits back when your sober again. Try other things like vidya or talking to loved ones if you get the urge to drink. What goes on in your mind when you get the urge?

>What goes on in your mind when you get the urge?
Well, a lot of shit that I talk to my therapist about man. Too much/long to list here, thanks for asking though.
> talking to loved ones
part of my problem is isolation so this is not really an option.

You sound like me. How old are you? I drink a lot, almost every day, doesn't really have much to do with my situation. My first 2 panic attacks were totally random and sober, and i couldn't walk, talk, or even remember what happened. I was as skeptical as you but this stuff is all in our mind's. Don't ever forget that

jesus man, stop drinking beer, and you won't fuck your shit up as much, try working out at the gym or something. You will desstroy yoursself, good luckl op

Sup Forums loves you and hates you. You can always shitpost here.

>stop drinking beer
single malt for me man. Gym etc, I lost count of how many times I re-started the gym.

thanks user, I know there are some decent people here. Fuck I spent my last birthday on here, getting drunk alone having a chat with Sup Forums.

You're not alone in this.

>part-time alcoholic
full time faggot

Yeah maybe. What I meant is that I don't drink in the mornings or at work, or while on the train, etc. Only after 7-8 pm, but almost daily.

Smoke weed instead my dude, if you're in legal state get euphoric, high cbd strains

no access to drugs unfortunately. I dont't know where to find a delaer.

Where are you from? Eurofag here. Drugs everywhere.

anyone else watching and soon the darkness (1970)? It's alright.

aus