youtube.com/watch?v=YSZd6MnEuLw[/spoiler]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its a joan gets raped episode

That was kind of hot.

It's a Lane's Jaguar doesn't start episode

kek

And you should be thanking me, along with Jesus, for giving you another day

Based Don

It's a Sally doesn't want the backwash episode.

It's a damn those are some big knockers episode.

Apply yourself, son.

Will anything else ever come close to this show?

I loved this scene and in general how the show doesn't try to cover up how openly racist the country was at the time. A liberal friend of mine pointed to this scene in particular as evidence that I was a "closet racist" that secretly enjoyed all of the racism. All of the people who do/say racist things on the show are shitty people. Don grew up poor and seems to sympathize with the black characters. One of the best scenes dealing with race was the one where Dawn stays over at Peggy's and Peggy hesitates to leave her purse out near Dawn. You can see Peggy struggling with what she's been told her whole life, versus her experience, that Dawn is a kind and trustworthy woman. I'm rambling now, but fuck I love this show.

TAHT'LL BE ENUFF OF TAHTT

M R T O A D
R
T
O
A
D

>Lane will never gobble your wobbler

that episode when pete wants to land jaguar (if i remember correctly) and the ceo of the company makes want him to test drive it and he doesn't know how to drive with a stick.

golden era of tv is over lads.

THERE WAS CHEWING GUM ON HIS PUBIS

That was Chevy

great moment.

Pete got fucked over so hard that season.

but that was just stupid. why would you try to land a product brand if you don't know how to use it?

Chevy didn't just make standards. He didn't know he'd be put on the spot.

Also, because IT'S HIS JOB. IT MAKES HIM MONEY.

Why did they try to land jai alai when none of them played? Stupid question.

That's just Pete being Pete. He would do or say anything for the sake of appearances. Just like how his family name meant nothing anymore and his marriage was for show. After getting thoroughly dicked that season he becomes a more authentic person.

>IT'S HIS JOB. IT MAKES HIM MONEY.
clearly you don't know how to advertising bussines works. first of all, before you talk to a brand manager or company owner, you have to know your product, use it and taste it.

its a people who have never done drugs write about doing drugs episode

Does his suicide method with the Jaguar really work? Asking for a friend

I'll bet he can't put together an internal combustion engine, either. No one expected him to have to drive a standard. He had only just learned how to drive an automatic.

Fucking based Lane kicked the shit out of Pete, didn't he?

[spoileryoutube.com/watch?v=YSZd6MnEuLw[/spoiler]

Remember the Mad Men generals? /SCDP/?

Those were the days.

>its the car won't start when he tries to commit suicide trope
>hangs himself in the middle of the fucking office

Bravo, I never doubted you for a second madkino

>the irony when not a great job

Not anymore, for a car in the past it might have worked.

We could organize a rewatch.

>kind of

What? The dude from Boston killed himself like that like 10 years ago.

Also:

>it's boilerplate

I'm on S5E6 currently

Get in here. Shut the door, have a seat.

you know, i have a fiat and i know how to drive it, but i can't fix the engine though.

A lot of modern cars make it hard, less carbon monoxide or something.

The point being it's not reliable

I need some trashy cult action show to watch.

Xena, Stargate SG-1, Firefly or something else? I like horror and sci-fi, but swords and sandals fantasy shit has a place in my heart too.

>having this tenuous a grasp on the English language
>having a fiat
>expecting pete and ken to anticipate having to drive a floor model at a dealership

BIG FAT BLACK PROSTITUTE

Take your ADHD elsewhere.

I wish we could get just a season or two of storylines from the series told from Pete's perspective, with all the characters acting as how Pete saw them.

I would be down for that

That would be interesting.

I'd also like to see the perspective of one of the secretaries, what with all the wacky office shit going on.

Or Sally.

Only one choice for the secretary.

Would we do one a week on sundays then?

I always liked how Pete is portrayed as generally a massive piece of shit but he's also one of the most progressive characters in terms of race.

Sally didn't have enough interaction with anyone but her bitch mother to warrant her own season. I really like this idea, though.Bob Benson spin-off when? The parallels between his and Don's history would be interesting.

>Bob Benson spin-off when?
That would be a good idea, and I'd like to see what happened after he went out on his own.

Also Betty did nothing wrong

CHEWING GUM ON HIS PUBIS

You can tell he has good intentions, but just doesn't know how to properly express himself without being kind of condescending. Like that scene with Hollis in the elevator when he awkwardly tries to ask him what kind of tvs black people buy. It makes sense because he grew up in a strictly white environment and is just now learning how to interact with people of other races. We see this again when he's awkward about the gift-giving to the people from Honda.

My nigga, she truly was best secretary

>Betty did nothing wrong
topkek

The only things necessary to refute that are Bobby's field trip and Carla.

Betty did everything wrong. She was a cheating whore with no remorse and she treated he kids like absolute shit. She cared about nothing but beauty and looks and acted like she was 10 years old. I was SO fucking happy when I heard she was going to die. All the scenes where everyone was crying about it I was just laughing hysterically.

>not Dawn

>Bobby's field trip
This exact same shit happened to me when I was a kid. Had to turn off the TV and go lay down for a bit during that episode.

Patrician choice.

Birdy...

>Bobby's field trip
What? She tried to do a nice thing for her son by going and he acted like a selfish little shit.

I will grant you Carla.

Okay edgemaster.

AHAHAHAHAH FUCKING ROT IN HELL

Remember the part where she cheated on her new husband with Don? She doesn't give a fuck about anything

This, gentlemen, is when you know that it's more than a TV program.

Henry was a cuck anyway.

Except Bobby 5 didn't know she was going to eat. After blowing up like a blimp, she had been dieting.

Henry was a good man, HE did literally nothing wrong. Betty didn't fucking deserve him, she does nothing right except being pretty. Fucking whore

>she does nothing right except being pretty

And she even fails at that for a season.

>Except Bobby 5 didn't know she was going to eat.
This is stupid. She clearly brought lunch for the both of them.

And she was still slim at this point.

He did nothing wrong, but living in Don's old house for howeverthefuck long makes him a bit of a cuck.

She could have told him. She never eats around him.

This is some pretty shit level trolling.

She wasn't "still" slim. She had lost weight. It was a dumb kid thing to do, but Bobby 5 didn't mean to hurt his mom. What she did after was deliberately shame Bobby 5 until his trip was ruined. Remember, before this incident they were both having a great time, and were loving each other. Betty shit on that over a turkey sandwich.

Because he should have been shamed. He did something clearly shitty. Children need to learn not to be assholes.

>not the queen of perversions

smhtbqhfam

>bye bye birdie

What did she mean by this?

Bobby will remember that day for the rest of his life. You think it was worth it?

Pictured

So was Betty's whole life.

kek

It's a Betty has lung cancer episode

Still pretty upset that Stan wound up with Peggy. He deserved better.

Why is it not acceptable to drink in the office anymore Sup Forums?

>I like redheads with big breasts
What did he mean by this?

That part felt tacked-on. I wish they would have spent some time developing a real love interest for both/either of them. They always worked great as work buddies.

"I stabbed my last boyfriend in his guts."

She was also the mother in the original Karate Kid.

Would bang.

>ywn read Sterling's Gold

>its a salvatore is blatantly gay but nobody realises episode

It's a chip n dip!

Don obviously alluded to it, and even said he should have just fucked that guy that was pressuring him. I don't think the people that did know gave much of a shit. I don't know how he tricked that poor girl into marrying him though

"you're my king"
"alright"

Pete should have been the main character, Don is a boring autist

>its a Don acts like an edgelord but 10/10 women beg him for sex episode

Don suspected that Sal lead Lee Garner Jr. on. That's why he was fired. If Don hadn't have known Sal was gay, he would've thought that Lee was just being a homo, and Sal declined his advances. One way or another, Sal was fired because he was a fag.

Don, Pete, etc. weren't afraid to jump into bed to help their business. Sal and Megan were unwilling to do this and were unsuccessful in their careers. Joan did what needed to be done and became a millionaire and a partner. Those pussy characters got what they fucking deserved, man up and get it over with if you want to get ahead.

>lauding pete when he only wants that fantasy because don made him feel like an emasculated pussyboi in his own house
>pete gets his shit rocked by lane later that episode
>pete cries to don in the elevator later

Love Pete, but Big Don is dominant.

Three reasons:

More women in the workplace now, they usually don't approve of the hardcore drinking that men do, and what it can lead to.

The rise of the bean counters. If a study shows that the average person is less productive while drinking, then drinking won't be allowed because it will cut into the bottom line.

Also liability reasons. If someone leaves the office drunk and gets in a crash, he could sue the company for being complicit in allowing this to happen.

Hare krishna

Abe fucking deserved it. Convincing Peggy to move to the ghetto just so she could be fodder for his book he was writing or whatever. Fuck him in his proto-SJW ass.