Airforce fag here

Airforce fag here
AMA
19 yo
Go home about 3 times a month or less for 3 days
Currently at base .
Ama fags go ahead :)

3 or 2 week ends a month

why are you wasting your life as a pawn?

Sry not familiar with that term m7

It's ironic that you used an army aircraft for your picture. Are you tacp or maintenance?

In my country its airforce aircraft fag
Im technician of a certain part of the apache aircraft

Fagfag, here, and it's Airfag for short

K

I guess they brainwash useless words like that out of you.

Whats it like knowing any minute the nukes will go off and youll be deployed.

Why did you post an Army vehicle? Do you even know what your branch does?

Lol, your airforce consists of army vehicles, gtfo third world fag

Yea what country is that? Don't know too many that use the ah64D in the airforce. Name me 3 weapons systems found on the apache. How accurate is the ah64D?

Op identifies as an Apache attack helicopter.
CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE

>Useless
K fag
What?
Gtfo here middle fag
Apache's aint no carrying no nukes...so yeah
Mostly hellfire's which can kill you ofc
Its not army here its airforce here goddammit read comments

Why would anyone join the air force? Like I wanna work in an office, but also wear fatigues. If you wanted join the military why wouldn't you join the parts that do military shit, unless you just wanted benefits and adoration of the ignorant masses, but no one would do that, right? Unless of course you're a fighter pilot or a pj, which is unlikely.

Weapons system
Elaborate onthat pls
You got TADS
Target acquisition and designition system
That has a day sight in it
Dvo
Night sight
And the pilot uses the pnvs
But all of this shit you can find on google so its not a way to really know if im bullshiting you
U wanna belive me go ahead if you dont...leave. :)

Cant tell you exactly
But its a must military service here so
Yeah
I didnt chose my job
I got it ...if you decline
You can go to jail
Im pretty happy with my "job"
You learn allot
And meet allot of people and work with manny secret shit and special units
Its kinda cool

Oh and
Not gonna tell you country but you can guess
I cant give you all systems information and shit cause i work on the avionics part
Air electronics...

Whats your country op, dont have to give specifics, General area will be fine.
>nb4 Isis-istan

Explain to me how IFF works.

His country uses attack helicopters in the air force so it's clearly a shit tier country either way.

Have you learned to fly anything cool?

Cant sry
You know your apache sir
Qutos to you or however you write it
Any way
Identify friend or foe something like that in english its a different name here
System gives out tail number country info and etc shit
The name really basiclly says it...

I didnt fly anything
But I was on a ch-53
We flue or fly idk how to say
In the ch-53 for about 20 minutes...covers a great distance in that time
Huhe aircraft
Much fun

So... You're pretty much calling yourself a summerfag

What's your AFSC bruh

Well thats fine, if you can't tell us then Ill just have to wait for the IP tracer to finish, Maybe even tell your shit tier government that your trading military secrets...

Afsc? 1A231 here

Im here since like 2010 idk something like that and of and on stay
But yeah basiclly now im month fag
But i can be on mobile so ...doesnt really change

>afsc
Dont know wats dat
Everything i tell you can be found on google
Google apache heli
And you can get mich more than i tell you you moron

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Are you guys retarded? AFSC is an American thing the dude said he wasn't. Read

How many gallons of cum have you sucked up?

Op here
Thank you for fuck sake
Somebody who can read comments and not jump like an ass

Tbh
Non
Much pussy here also
But got a gf
And morals

hnnnnnnnngh moar hinata

If this is OP and you don't know what an AFSC is then you aren't in the Airforce

However if this is OP then that's pretty chill. All the loadmasters I ever met were pretty fucking cool dudes, and I am forced to assume you are one too.

KKK

3S071

meow

Also if you're in another countries air force it still doesn't count as an Air Force. Get on our level.

Omfg you are not reading
Im not american
Im in an airforce
Of a
Different
Country

AFSC is a specialty code system used by the US Air Force to identify career field. Now again you see the US part? I'd almost put money on you being some brand new AF guard graduate. Stop being a twat and Start knowing your shit.

Op here
Tnx.

Yup almost positive you're guard now. Fucking weekend warriors

I was originally gonna give you shit for being new but now we've got this fucking turd

Being new where
4chin
Or army?
Cause in 4 chin im over 6 or 5 years
And army im 1 and a half year almost...so
Yeah
But 4chin on and off
And in army got mobile so not a prob
But that fag
Idk fukin guard
Idk that job
Or if we have it here
He knows how fast the rotors spin
Idg a damn
Im avionics
We got other pps to take care of that shit

Saying you're new to the service. Okay so that dude if he is in the guard he goes onto a base for one weekend a month to "work." They're like Americas trained standby milita hence the name weekend warriors