For those who dsn't know, it is a brazilian weed. buyed from dealers

For those who dsn't know, it is a brazilian weed. buyed from dealers

That weed looks like it was dried out using human faeces.

Looks like shit, hang yourself now

Looks like shit i just bought this in holland and rolled 2 from it for 20 euros

That looks like the shit that I used to get from the Mexicans. Holy fuck. I'm sorry, user.

I have this shit weed and I got it from a homeless guy for free in California along with some pretty green nugs. Sorry op. Hope you get better lol.

It is weed do i can tell theres some thc on the branches

I'd rather have that Mexican-looking brickweed than some decent weed that's been sprayed with additives...

What'd this garbage ditch weed cost you?

It looks like it been packed into blocks for transportation it might be fine 2 smoke it might be not

that's a paragayan rock, you dont lie to me dirty monkey

Lmfao how much you pay for that bro?

Think this weed looks good? Think again... shit has been sprayed.

The Department of Health has recently received information suggesting that batches of herbal and ‘skunk-type’ cannabis have been contaminated with microscopic glass-like beads (or possibly ground glass). Laboratory testing has since confirmed a number of cases from different parts of the country, in which cannabis appears to contain microscopic particles of glass.
Unconfirmed reports suggest that smoking the contaminated cannabis has been linked with complaints of sore mouth, mouth ulcers, chesty persistent coughs, and a tight chest lasting for a few days.
Government advice already makes clear that cannabis is a substance harmful to health. The risk of glass contamination adds an additional layer of risk of harm. Whilst the exact potential health harm from this contamination is not yet fully determined, inhaling hot glass into the mouth, throat, or into the lungs should clearly be avoided."

hahahahaha thats straight trash

True that happends they do so cause it adds weight they also use other stuff like hairspray sand and many more

Its old and yes its hard to detect micro glass

Freshman year of college I lived next to a Brazilian kid. He said he was shocked when he came here and smoked good weed. That looks like shit sorry OP

I went to Rio last year and also bought weed that looked like that... At first I was sceptical but it was really nice to smoke so... Enjoy it OP !

Currently it seems there are four main types of contaminant grit-weeds flooding the UK market, these are:

- Large Glass Particle Contamination
- Industrial Etchant Spray Contamination
- Sugar or Sand Contamination
- Micro Contaminants (stealth grit)

Unconfirmed reports suggest that smoking cannabis that is contaminated with any of the above has been linked with complaints by users of sore mouth, mouth ulcers, chesty persistent coughs, and a tight chest lasting a few days after use.

Fortunately, identifying most of the contaminated gritweed varieties is fairly straightforward. In most cases the weed will, at a glance, look of a good standard but it will not smell very strong at all. On further inspection the gritweed may seem like it is covered in what looks like THC crystals however these could be the contaminant glass / silica particles so a more detailed examination is required.

The surest method seems to involve testing the weed by placing a very small amount in your mouth and running it over your teeth / tongue. If you feel a gritty sand like residue when you clench your teeth together then chances are you are dealing with gritweed (probably the silica or road paint contaminant variety). If you don't feel any grit-like substance between your teeth but the weed tastes very sweet (sugary) then chances are it has been dusted with sugar to bulk out the weight.

Please note that the above 'grit test' will not work with the new wave of so called micro comtanimants as these are undetectable without the use of a standard microscope. To date we are unaware of any other method to test for these new forms of micro contaminant gritweeds apart from a detailed microscopic analysis.

If you suspect that you have acquired some grit-weed then we strongly advise that you cease smoking it immediately as it is a potential serious health risk.

Grow your own shit or just don't smoke, it's that simple

sincerely, it is not too bad as you think. I smoke good weed sometimes, and the " wave " is almost the same. The taste is terrible.

You might get higher off a vape pen.
>wtf is that

unfortunely my country have the worse politics in the world, or probably. They dont agree Weed suggestion to became legal.

Haha when the homeless people in Cali have better weed than Brazil haha

I buy all organic anyway

lel reminds me of the time I went to Costa Rica

That happens if you dont grow your own

Whatever, I used to smoke this shitty "brick" weed once in a while when i got desperate. Its much cheaper and if you roll a few blunts it still gets you pretty stoned.

Fuck California! the Pacific Northwest has all the best weed.

Pic Related Train wreck.

In arg we call it paraguayan shit, it´s hard to get good weed

same thing is brazil, tiene que fumar mucho

How you guys dont grow in the wild? You have like the perfect climate for mind breaking sativas

I stopped even looking for proper Marijuana in Goiania. Found a guy who stocks hashish.

CAFUCHI, bad as fuck, smell like dirty foot.

if it's brazilian, it's gay

Pic of cool homeless man that showered me with like grams of this lol. I smoked the green nug mids already.

brick weed

você claramente não sabe onde procurar erva boa então

that better be super silver haze or black widow, cuz if not you were ripped off my friend

You know any dealers in holland? Pass a few numbers

>dubom.jpeg

I almost died looking at that.

Retard.

made up shit designed to scare people. never happened

this is why weed should be legal already.. this literally has been analyzed and found fecal matter within the bud.

Newfag or summer?

Are those the only good strains you know? Because there is a lot more fire shit out there nigga

Disgusting, looks like dirt.

if you get shit like this just order a bubble bag kit and make bubble hash

isnt even hard to do

Looks like catnip

I bet you take bong hits like Cheech and Chong with that.

You've made it sooo obvious that you've got no idea what you're talking about lmao

es un asco eso hermano, pero lo unico que se consigue
una buen frasco de flores esta como 70 dolares

Smoke Dat Shit!

You sound like both, you can't see thc dumbass. You can see crystals on the buds but those are resin glands. You need a microscope to see thc.

Or you can do what I do: smoke it and fucking JACK OFF! I'm high as FUCK right now!Holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Christ I'm stoned! H-i-g-h to the moon! High as a giraffes nuts and bolts you fucking jew! Fuck all of you!!!

no esta dificil ahora, en invierno hay uina banda y barato, lo unico qq estoy fumando son flores. No me ofrecen prensado hace un monton

that's actually not a bad idea

>mfw I can go to 1 of about 150 legal dispensaries within walking distance of my place and buy the dankest shit imaginable while you beaner faggots are stoked on smoking this trash

hey, i'm not op.
but where?

having a nice summer??

south mainly.. a bunch of small growers are always importing EU seeds.

Sad seeing people ripped off like this. Looks like shit. Good thing I live in LA so the best of the best is always close by. Too bad I don't smoke anymore

Save that shit and drown it with butane. And do a decent dab?

MFW i can order the ice-o-lator off the deep web and much more and not get caught lolol, i din du muffin

Slovenia here

holy fuckin shit the quality in that looks fuckin amazing :D like, its color, the crystals and all that, must've made you high as fuck the second u hit 1 of them shits

source or total bullshit. pretty clever tho.

>pacific northwest
Dumbfuck, all those strains originated from California. Stay salty faggots.

got this recently, not the best but

Looks pretty sticky. How much?

looks a little moist to me.. wood cure more

Mflb is trash I bought one and it sat in my drawer for over four years

it was like $10 a gram, all the stuff around here is about that price. It was actually slightly dry and fluffy, less sticky than you'd expect.

Anyone ever had Moon rocks? Friend says they were awesome

Yeah it's a struggler for sure.. but once you learn how to work the technique right you can get some decents hit stacking.