As a feminist who loves sex, I found out that attractive guys with active sex life usually support feminism...

As a feminist who loves sex, I found out that attractive guys with active sex life usually support feminism, even if just a little or they just don't care.

Meanwhile neckbeards, losers, "alpha" wannabes (if you use this word, you already are a shitter) and resentful virgins teens waste their time attacking feminism and harassing girls on the internet.

Conclusion: Instead of wasting your time harassing girls and sucking milo's cock, go brush your teeth or get a new hairstyle, maybe you will have better luck next time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4j90-STI_M
youtube.com/watch?v=oFrZsGbO6N0
steamcommunity.com/id/MoistAlleyCat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a confusing feminism with egalitarianism episode

I tell girls that I am a feminist too. Lying is the easiest way to fuck them.

This.

Also tits with timestamp or GTFO

Why did you post this?

Because he can't emotionally affect others in real life and saying things that everyone on Sup Forums is smart enough to realize aren't true was his attempt at emotionally affecting us. It's really sad and pathetic when you think about it.

Even if they are lying, the clearly don't waste their time on internet boards all day and "scheming" attacks against girls.

Truth is that you are just a resentful neckbeard virgin, so you had to create this argument... sad.

This guy knows

I'm sorry that your butt is hurt, but what I said is the truth, clear as crystal.

That's why all "channers" use anime avatars on other social media, they are too ugly and juvenil.

>believing the shit guys say to get laid

Friendly reminder to stop bumping b8
If you must reply, sage
>thanks, new friends

I never have seem any attractive guy attacking feminism on the internet, they are very, very rare. Sorry.

>he's still trying even after the post he's responding to outted his sub par strategy

Lrn2argument

I have never seen ano attractive girl belive in feminism. It's really rare

Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

I don't know if she is stupid or we need fuck her

When I feel like having sex I put on my hipster clothes, perfume and wait outside sociology classes to chat up feminists with beta cuck bullshit to fuck them. Works 2/5 times. Thanks feminism for making women weak, kek.

10/10 alpha male here. I just pretend to support feminist.
Also roll trips with your steam ID and I will give you any game. 60$ top. Roll.

Stop

They wouldn't do that in front of you, they want your pussy. Attractive alphas generally have the same view of women that Sup Forums virgins do, but they can use that information to get laid so they aren't upset about it.

It's really entertaining to see how losers you all are, grasping at straws to deflect my argument, but the truth is obvious.

Basically:

>Harasses girls by day
>Cry and lurks feels threads by night

Pathetic.

Bingo

we have an active sex life because we're good at lying to you cunts about how we support your shitty ideas

Where are your arguments ?

Look at this 15 year old cunt who thinks she knows shit about the world because she read an article about feminism written by a feminist.

10/10 sir

Feminists literally satan confirmed.

Evil quads of tru... wait

IT SPEAKS WITH A CLEFT IN ITS TONGUE

Do you all really like to lie to yourselves? You can't even lie to your mother, please. So fucking funny.

Feminists completely control the gender equality narrative at the moment. It is very healthy to have a similar movement that represents men's interests to balance the scales.

>selling your morals to fuck

Banged a girl a few months ago. She asked mid sex, "are you a feminist". I said no. Continued to bang.

She also asked me if Im 100% swede, dunno why. I am, btw.

>grasping at straws
While feminists claim oppression over having to pay for tampons.

>As a feminist who'd love to have sex, I found that no guy I'm attracted to cares about feminism.

>Meanwhile I'm making shitty threads on the chins to bait faggots (only niggers use this word, I already am a cunt) and waste my time on here attacking a strawman I myself know doesn't exist.

>Conclusion: Sahara was named after my non existent pussy because there are no women on the internet.

ill devour this demon with my dubs

>typical woman thinking people surround their lives around her
The truth everyone "attacking feminism" actually have lives of their own, and do things on their own without even thinking about you. Oh wait, you can't understand not being the center of attention can you?

Did she ask that because you were fucking her like a pussy?

Yea... "alpha" males in mammals by fucking definition care about one thing?

Caring about women has nothing to do with how someone looks, and your a miserable shrew for thinking so lululul

Thas like saying attractive women who care about pleasing their men and doing housework tend to have stronger relationships

Ie, ignorant and baseless

Then again I'm responding to bad bait, cuz if there IS a vagina behind this post it's 400 lbs of virgin pussy talking about what her male friends on Tumblr say

this. i think i need to stop lying though because i end up with people i dont agree with. but ill probably get desperate again and will end up fucking another feminist. why are feminist so available and easy to fuck. is it because normie girls rarely go out?

And /thread

>using Kaceytron as the go to feminist
Kill yourself

Lying has been a standard used by men to get what we want from women for centuries now. All men lie. And if we're not straight up lying to your face, we're just telling you what you want to hear so we can get what we want with the least amount of effort or resistance. Your friendzoned femboy friends, yeah...they want to fuck you. The only difference between them and the attractive and sexually active men you're talking about is that they literally don't care. Your femboy friends are sprung virgins with whom you like to toy around with for your amusement. That might make up a fair proportion of the kind of dudes who browse this board, but don't pretend to understand how men think and what makes them act the way they do. It's mostly your vapid self-absorbed attitudes that cause most of these kissless virgins to hate you so. The smart ones literally could give a shit what you believe. They'll not only get the pussy, and have you sending them nude snaps and shit, but the second you try playing the kind of games you bitches like playing with your fembros, he'll be audi 5000 without a moments hesitation and forget your face within a week. Personally, I love feminists because you bitches are naive, gullible, easily manipulated, and as long as we can make you think we care about whatever the fuck you like to run your mouths about, we stick around.

Dumbasses.

You mean guys who expect to get it in support your beliefs while men who realize they have a zero percent chance of scoring don't? Huh.

That's the wink wink letting you know that this is a bait thread. It's too bad everyone is too new to get that.

Where's you god now, cunt

More than half of you feminist-hating twits are into traps.

Only because men are better at everything - including being a woman.

This thread

expressing in a bait thread that you know the thread is bait is still taking the bait

>What is sage?

>implying streaming is a profession

You do know half of the in-favor of OP arguments have been nothing but saying, oh yea nice petty comeback, but ur trying to retort with an empty statistic and poor insult...

Looks like the men just came on ur back...

Something redditors don't know about.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4j90-STI_M

youtube.com/watch?v=oFrZsGbO6N0

>I lie to get sex
You can't even lie to your mother, that aside...

...I'm back, too much channer's rage, this is too juvenil, I have no time to answer every single angry teen. I'll only answer credible statements.

How about that the lot of you are just a bunch of prancing little homosexuals who don't have the gonads to be with strong women

no sage i have invested my heart and soul in this thread

Wow user dont take the bait so serious

>...
>...
Learning disability detected.

That's the joke

Yea but noone on /b in the summer is smart enough to bait this hard, and online Tumblrinas are authentically (SOMEHOW) dumber and more ignorant than /btards so I'd say there's a 50% chance of an Americunt land whale responsible for it?

>Topkek

See

You: face down on the bed, getting fucked hard doggy style. Your cunt is raw from fucking, yet the relentless pounding continues. I reach under you and grab a handful of tit with one hand while I find your clit with a fingertip on my other hand. That's enough to trigger you into another climax, and while you're shivering in ecstasy I blow a load in your baby chute.

What were you saying about feminism?

This is bait

>Conclusion: Instead of wasting your time harassing girls and sucking milo's cock, go brush your teeth or get a new hairstyle, maybe you will have better luck next time.
the only power of women is through sex. And you prove it once again.
Women contribute nothing to society, they contribute nothing to families anymore. They're just useless.
I'll have my sexbot, I don't need a fucking trash XX chromosome bearer to control me through sex.

t. someone who grew tired of eating pussy.

What a wonderful interesting topic OP, lets roll.

Kill yourself feminazi nigger. Go back to tumblr

Black ops 1

you won't do it faggot

steamcommunity.com/id/MoistAlleyCat/

Guys how do we remove gender equality from the UN agenda? This shit is too cancerous.

rollin MISTY GET!

Kek there is no strong women
At the end of the day they all depend on us for every fucking thing they do

misty is gonna make a great mom

introduce sex bots.
once men realize they can satisfy their raw needs with robots, women will fall out of fashion. They're already not worth it, but this could be the final nail in the coffin.

Your Actual Dad
Pick something you would reccomend

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH EVEN FUCK OFF

Not true do i think feminists this days r stupid as fuck i dont rlly care about them also i good and dont really have sex that often

Roll

Women are already out of fashion for little faggots like you

funny

Gimme dawn

rerolling

>strong women
The only reason I don't fuck strong women is because there literally are no strong women. At least you tried, though.

Fuck that Ash bitch, gimme best pokewaifu

g8 b8 m8

That's exactly what we do. Gotta botch somewhere
. Also yur penis is showing

FUCK YOU RE ROLL

All bait aside this is right

the antifeminist and red pill community are riddled with angry virginfags, yes, but that doesn't detract from the purpose. Women are horrible, mostly useless, and that's a fact, regardless of your reasoning for believing it. I say mostly useless as we don't yet have artificial wombs, but will very soon.

Sanji and Nami will be canon soon.
Dubs confirm

Literally a man (with a penis) that won the trophy for woman of the year. One just couldn't make that up.

I've never seen a feminist i wanted to give the pleasure of my cock. True story

They look good tho. I mean, except the ones with literally no human facial features because of all their make-up and, of course, fatties. All the other ones are pretty beautiful.

So? You sound frustrated because even little faggots don't cry as much as you do.

100% false kill yourself dude

That's easy to say when men are always stealing women hard work and trying to deny their academic life.

Ada Lovelace, first programmer of all history, but of course they credited a man instead.

XX is better than XY. XY is defective after all, a X without legs. Men will have no use in the future, we are already evolving to in-vitro fertilization, without need of a donor.

Except feminist you mean