Other urls found in this thread:

block
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what

no. mine an altcoin like XMR

Unless you have a warehouse dedicated to mining there is no point anymore

do you mean nude pictures of her?

>mine an altcoin like XMR
everybody should do this btw. XMR are what, like $1 at the moment, whereas BTC is 700 or something? ~Plus XMR is anonymous unlike btc. no block explorer, no looking at others' balances, and it's so new that there's not even a GUI wallet, s'all command line. Oh and all you need to do to mine it is to download the sofware from minergate, click 'go' and you're mining.

I want to start one put all of my 20's on this and live the rest of my life from it

>her
Kek

I feel like from all of the cryptocurrencies only the bitcoins will survive

No. Its too late to make profits off bitcoins. Too many ppl got into mining now.

it's desperately in need of anonymity. i bet something like 75% of all btc purchases are solely bought to buy illegal shit

That dude has some nice hair.

block
chain.info/address/3Nxwenay9Z8Lc9JB
iywExpnEFiLp6Afp8v

;_;

Yeah the difficulty to mine a block is 209453158595 right now you need an investment of 10k dollars to make it a profitable business and invest on some country where the electrical energy is cheap

when's the halving? i wonder how many people will stop mining

It will keep increasing to many people has invested large quantities of money on mining bitcoins and i don't think they will let the currency just die also big investors attract small investors the bitcoins will not die any time soon

oh god it'd take a hell of a lot more than that to kill btc, but i wonder how many people even know the halving is imminent...

mining to make btc died over half a decade ago, user. If you want to use btc to make money, sell drugs or day trade it.

if you want to make money mining, you have to try and pump 'n dump with the rest of the /biz/ fags.

Howmany slaves you has how big is ur botnetz ?

But if the halving happens it's logical to think that the btc price will raise to compensate the halving

nah i don't see halving mining shares double the value