Why are American athletes so fucking strong?

Why are American athletes so fucking strong?

Pic related

the photoshop is damn strong in this one

because america has steroids and niggers?

Nigga+steroids²=monsters

>implying no other country in the world has steroids and niggers

Because only strongest ones were taken to America.

You know in the second photo, if he really looked like that he would be able to run without crushing his balls.

>bench 55 reps
what the fuck does that mean?

LEts see, bench doesn't get measured in reps and at 6'11 you would be too thin at 310lbs. So............................................................................................................................................................

loot at shadow... yeah right.

NFL uses 225lbs as a standard for bench press and counts reps instead of adding weights.

>American

I think you meant black people

Retard

Fucking shopped pasta

Americuck football is a retarded nigger worship sport.
Then you complain when niggers fuck your white bitches...

>bench doesn't get measured in reps
NFL combine, dumbass. Kill yourself

Where's the proof that guy ever ran anything close to a 4.38?

Selective breeding from slave owners.

>implying no other country has black people

They're still American

Yeah yeah. Go back to watching your soccer players fake injuries faggot

I don't think a lot of the racists in here realize that a ton of black people originated from america

55 reps of what??

lol wut?

STFU white Nigger

225 lbs. It's the standard bench measurement for the NFL draft.

You're fucking stupid, learn to read Nigger.

Of 100kg

Juice, nigga. Like everything else in the USA. Money to be made, corruption to be found. Just writing that could get me fu...

Because they play American football, which requires being a juiced up meathead. Other countries have no need for athletes to be so strong.

Because our niggers were bred to be big and strong to work on our fields.

if they dont workout they become fatt by the regular food they sell in the store

I'm pretty that poverty is because of whites.

Yeah cause Africa was a thriving utopia before white people arrived.

Dumb fuck

>55 Reps
55 reps of what?

Genetic diversity

WE WAZ KANGZ

Ours were bred to be like this they aren't normal niggers

Selective breeding
Steroids
Wasteful amounts of food
A ridiculously lucrative sports industry
Cultural empasis on "winning" (even if that might comprimise sportsmanship)

>bench
>55 reps

Please produce actual proof that there were ever competent and/or effective attempts in the intellectual mecca that was the deep south to breed a better slave.

This.

This pretty much sums it up

Because this is fake

Ye, but 'merica took the strongest niggers to pick cotton and beat some hemp. It's like accidental selective breeding over a period of a few hundred years. Most african niggers are scrawny as shit, while 'merican niggers not only have better genetic background, they also live in a first-world country, it's no wonder they are strong as shit.

cause you have niggers hardened by generations of slavery

Lol this guys actually weak as fuck by powerlifter/strongman standards

Wevs Nigga so strong he warps the world around him

Without whites those shit tier houses would be shit tier mud huts.

If they had clothes it would be from skins of animals they killed or traded to get the pelts.

No electrical wiring ran, no water buckets ect ect.

Its not our fault we hand the niggers everything and they shit all over it.

but could still effectively tear off your head and shit down your neck.

These 'athletes' can't do anything for more than 6 seconds without having a 5 minute break afterward.

He's well known to be the strongest person on the planet. You obviously know nothing about lifting.

Slavery

lol isnt this the guy that chops heads off for isis?

you don't realize this but you have no idea what your talking about.

Actually he does.

Said the yuropoor

Sure they would skyler

Genetic Engineering during slavery.

>M-MUH SLAVERY ARGUMENT

>hello, my name is user and i've never heard of the NFL Scouting Combine

People thought it was, he told the BBC today that he is joining Iranian forces in Syria to help the Shia Kurds fight ISIS.

The other dude is the "bulldozer" they are not the same apparently. I just saw a video about it today.

I take that back it's not Genetic Engineering. It's Eugenics. During slavery.

qualify that statement with some actual facts. billions have been dumped into the shithole that is africa and it's only because of the corruption and violence of the indigenous population that they live in extreme poverty.

I'm pretty sure Rugby players could out lift, outrun, and outfight American football players

its a simple Google. Even wiki has a page on it if you are that lazy.

A few hundred? It lasted something close to 250 at most. Calm the fuck down.

Perhaps, but they won't earn as much money.

>IF I THROW MONEY AT A PROBLEM IT SHOULD GO AWAY

HURR DURR

That's not what this thread is about but cool.

How do so little people see how badly shooped every single one of this guys pics are??
Show me ONE Video of him and his muscles

Stay mad yuropoor

no, just imply because football players do all their stuff with the heavy armor included, so... no

Also at least they have the guts to play a sport other countries play, instead of just playing with themselves and crowning America king of the world every year.

>requesting videos of men flexing

What are a fucking faggot?

A strong culture of not being muscled = gay/girly

You want pussy? You better eat chease and meat and do push ups

Everyone in our country has enough space to live, food to eat, and means of transport so if your too fat or skinny you made a choice.

I'll just assume this is straight up shit tier bait.

Corruption, violence, and stupidity. Don't forget the stupidity.

Your countries are so small you have to play each other. A lot of our states are bigger than your countries anyway. Relax.

They have to take a break every 5 minutes and wear armour because they just run into each other like retards and call it a sport.

literally thousands of volunteers go to africa yearly only to be robbed and killed for their efforts to improve the plight of its poor. you're a fucktard with an agenda. these people are raped,murdered and held for ransom on a regular basis and yet still they go trying to help. you aren't presenting facts because you have none and just have an anti white agenda imho

>GUISE SERIOUSLY
>THROW MONEY AND VOLUNTEERS WHILE IGNORING SYSTEMATIC PROBLEMS AND ITLL GO AWAY GUISE

Us whites breed them that way.

You don't breed shit cheeto breath

>IGNORING SYSTEMATIC PROBLEMS
All those problems are being created or exacerbated by idiot African dictators and warlords.

The main thing to keep in mind is that football is the gayest sport ever. If any self respecting man tried to walk down the street wearing gold spandex pants he would be considered the biggest faggot of all time.

Yet in football it is totally normal for men to lie on top of each other and hug in big orgy piles, while rubbing each other through their tight metalic colored pants.

You're a pussy. Do you know what percentage of Americans play American Football professionally? Probably less than .50%

Wayyyyyy less than any other international sport, yet, it still makes more money than any of them.

STFU eurofag

still no facts but please enlighten me on what control any person, group or government could actually have on the system of government in a sovereign nation in africa or how that system of government is their fault or responsibility.

A master baiter right here

I never said a word about flexing.
>What are a fucking faggot?
God damn, read a book some time. Could help you a lot
You could learn to read AND write like a normal person. Wouldn`t that be something?

Of the top 5 highest paid sportsmen, the top 2 are soccer players,and the 2 Americans on the list are basketball players.

Is this ultranigger's son?

>We play 3 sports no one else gives a shit about and over pay the players.
USA! USA! USA!

are you retarded?

someone should breed that guy with one of the Obama girls. The offspring would be truly Ultra with a undeniable pedigree. would instantly be world royalty in the minds of the people.

As an American I can explain this to you. We have high expectations for people that we see even though we're fat as fuck and can't move. Therefore if you are on television and observed by everyone then you have to stand out. For some like Honey Boo Boo you are more fucked up than most of those in the USA so you deserve a television spot. For an athlete you must assume you're already fit and quite strong. So in order to stand out you must not only be fit, you must be overly powerful. Those that don't make it into that category and fall in between the norm and the "OFFICIAL USA ATHELETES" are just called wannabes by fat fucks like me.

soccer fag detected

This = megakek