What are some of your biggest insecurities Sup Forums?

What are some of your biggest insecurities Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/o7cjL
instagram.com/mariahmallad/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

penis size.

a lot of horny black girls of your city 4changirlz.jimdo.com

I'm bald, have broken nose and bad posture. Also my dick is kinda short, but fat

I'm insecure about a lot of honey black girls of my city how do I speak to horny black girls of my city ?

I'm 5'7. It's really not that much of an insecurity but I do wish I was like 5'11

Insecure about weight. 90kgs. That and I've never had feelings properly requited. One minor fling, but apart from that nothing.

being a virgin at age 20
kinda having phimosis but not really and I don't have the courage to tell anyone and get cut
bad skin on shoulders and back (mild acne)

gyno

My biggest insecurity is that I feel that I'm not living up to my true potential. Everyone expects so much from me but I put no effort into college it's just not for me.

my skinny calves thanks dad

how tall are you? 90kg isn't that bad...

its k dude, you can just stretch your dick skin in 6 months-year and you just need to meet the right ho

tolerance
i dont believe in it

Been a while since I last measured. Like 5'11, 6 foot maybe?
Are you guys me? Not so much the phimosis, but backne, virgin and feeling like i'm not doing all I should be.

try being a virgin at 22.

we're all the same after all

I'm probably heading your way user. I just don't have a way to meet girls. I have tinder and I'm talking to one, but we haven't hung out yet. Could be the long awaited first relationship, but I have no clue.

If anyone wants to see the girl in OP's post nude, imgur.com/a/o7cjL

I'm exactly in this situation..I'm 24 still living with my parents... It makes me cringe just typing this out.I hate myself.

intelligence and body shape

is tinder working out for anyone of you? I also feel like I don't even get the possibility of meeting girls
>study computer science
>don't really go to parties or clubs
>rip

Yup. And then seeing friends post their "finally got my degree! Time to see what the future holds as an engineer" or some shit like that on Facebook makes it worse.

Weird one...maybe..?

But I don't love my girlfriend. I use her for sex pretty much, and the rest of the time she just annoys the shit out of me.

However the thought of her with any other man kills and disgusts me.

What's wrong with me Sup Forumsros?

a lot of horny mature sluts wanna fuck in your city 4changirlz.jimdo.com

Yeah I'm 22 and still in college. I really have no clue what I want to do with my life. As of now I'm an accounting major, but I fucking hate it. I though about just switching to business admin, but I probably won't get a good job with that degree.

I'm also living with my mom. We are having money problems even though everyone in the house works.

fucking sucks

or just click this
instagram.com/mariahmallad/?hl=en

I promise the reason you guys who have trouble meeting girls is because you never initiate anything. That's like 90% of the battle. Once you get passed that (and I know it's hard to do for some people because of fear of rejection) it's pretty much cake from there.
Pro tip: alcohol is your friend. I'm shy as can be and won't approach a hot girl but when I've had a few drinks I realize why it's called liquid courage.

Wouldn't say so. I think I'm average looking, can be sociable and make friends. Don't get many matches, and even fewer responses. So far this is the only person I've met on there that responded and had a decent conversation. Have her on steam and play CS;GO with her. Apart from that, Tinder is bollocks.

nice dubs, number 1. Also : honey not horny or horny not honey black girls. Also honey is golden not black of your city. Also you city is black at night not horny. Also when you speak horny black it's quite honey a lot if you are insecure. Also.

Tinder is for chads and Stacys to initiate one night stands more often than not. The rest of the accounts are ad bots. I wouldn't rely on it if I'm looking for a legitimate relationship.

hey playing games with your girl sounds cool. good luck with her mate

Just gotta meet up with her now. Apparently she gets anxiety and such. That's probably going to throw things for a loop if/when we meet up.

WHY DEY HAS TO BE BLACK BREH?
I WAN SOM WHITE WIMMINS

I don't know, I'm just average guy. problem is that I'm not interested to talk to other people.

a lot of horny ebony girls will fuck in your city 4changirlz.jimdo.com

You guys are investing Waaaaay too much of yourself worth in pussy. What you should be greatful for is not having knocked up some bitch at ate 16 when she didn't have the sense to be on the pill and ruin your lives emotionally and financially.

As you get get older women get more desperate to land a man who is financially independent and childless. Just look on tinder at the amount of single mothers.

My social ineptitude, acne that never goes away, an emotional dependence on junk food, a growing suspicion that I'm actually dumb and everything I've ever achieved was a massive fluke or a series of people giving me passes cause they felt bad for me.

i don`t know i just don`t like to talk to peoples, i easily get embarrassed. and i think im starting to lose my friends because of my behavior

I'm just a little too hard on myself. It closes me off to people and I bottle my emotions because I feel they aren't worth other people's time and when I voice my troubles I feel it as I'm inconveniencing people.

The things I earn I still somehow feel that I didn't deserve them. When people give me praise or compliments I doubt their genuinity.

Even if I am struggling in something greatly, I don't want to ask for help, because I feel that people would be aggravated at me for interrupting whatever they were doing.

I try to be completely independant even if it means I struggle more and lose contact with people that was once acquainted with.

This :(

Sorry to hear that man. If it's worth anything, I really hope things get better for you.

a lot of hornyy girls will fuck in your city 4changirlz.jimdo.com

Yeah. But her nudes aren't on Instagram

i'm 18 and i've never done anything with a girl. i think i can be relatively smooth around women, and i consider myself decently good looking, but for some reason i can't bring myself to do anything. i was on tinder for a bit and got a bunch of hot matches, but all i ended up doing was just talking.

You're just selfish. And probably, like, 22. But I'm repeating myself...

>being a pedo
I don't know when or how it happened, but I am just attracted to young girls. Not creepy young but 12+. I would never hurt a girl or something but I just hate myself for feeling a wrong and socially inacceptable thing.

Too bad I don't live in a city or even a town. Farmfag here is seriously doubting the genuinity.

Being a jaded, cynical asshole to people i care about.

Thanks man. Hope things get better for you too.

it's never too late to make a change, user. all you need to do is start putting some effort into some things, and you will begin to feel better about your situation.

Stretch marks...I mean, battle scars :^/

I did. I met my gf on tinder and she's smoking hot as well as really cool.

Holy hell. Didn't know she took nudes. She's annoying on Twitter but I'd love to smash

24 and a virgin, only insecure about it because all of my friends make such a big deal about it. Every fucking time I meet up with anybody, they're going on about how they either lost their vcard or the last chick they banged on a Friday. Shit gets awkward when I can't contribute to the conversation. Occasionally they make fun of me, but it's all in good taste.

True, my skills in picking up a girl are shit and I'm an introvert. But I'm not bad looking and have a steady good job. It's just not enough of a boost to my self-confidence yet. Hoping that once I bulk up a little at the gym, things might change, but deep down I already know, there's just no way to stop being an introvert without copious amounts of alcohol. I don't want to live my 30s alone ffs.

I think my head shape is weird
Pic Related

Super fucking annoying. I saw her in Vegas and she's a lot hotter on the internet.

Kek. Reminds me of

being short (5'6") short can be a bitch sometimes if i am at a bar or other public place and everyone seems to be 6ft but it also doesn't help that i have decent athletic built legs and trunk but have a skinnyfat top.
and if i worked out a bunch i would just accentuate the lack of height with useless bulk

i got a big nose too but that i was only self conscious about that as a kid i grew into it eventually

Yes we know everyone tells that it's pointless to be insecure being virgin and we know deep down it's not that important but if don't experience what it's like you just feel stupid...

looking normal to me

My teeth are horrible. Smoked a pack a day while having braces, a few months after they came off they simply crumbled - literally. mm thick chunks just broke off where the bracers were seated (smoke reached in there, water didn't). Not enough money to get it fixed. Apart from that I'm pretty attractive and not too bad with women. It's surprising how few you HAVE to show your teeth.

plenty of horny girls wanna fuck in your city 4changirlz.jimdo.com

How is she annoying?

I related to this so well, I didn't realize I acted this way until you spelled it out.

also it makes me feel like a worthless pice of shit that no girl ever would want to talk to

post pic

Be nice girls, lol. #instagram

Fat. Mild phimosis

oh and stretch marks. Bitch tits too but that's cuz im fat

I have crohns disease and am very very skinny, makes me look famished and i hate it. I also look less masculine.

Top ones are completely fucked up, bottom ones are in absolutely perfect condition, by the way.

Another bot has breeched our captcha wall

holy fuck user high five i totally feel you.

rip them out and get dentures immediately

They don't hurt and I'm poor. It's just visually unpleasant at this point.

Does it make your breath smell at all? I guess all you can do now is try not to smile

perfect condition? they are all drowned out with light and the pic is shitty as fuck but dude looks like he hasn't seen a toothbrush since King Nigger's first inauguration

They are in perfect condition, it's my teeth. Sorry for the bad picture though, but I guess you guys get the idea.

>Does it make your breath smell at all?
No. I brush my teeth two times a day and quit smoking. My breath is fine. Maybe not today, I hat pizza with a ton of onions, but in general, yea.

i don't think you understand what the word perfect means

Amen, brother. I'm not too invested in my girlfriend, but the idea of her fucking Chad after I break up with her? Fuck that. It's immature, but it is what it is.

My man tits, though it's never stopped me from getting laid, even the one chick who mentioned she wasn't attracted to me because of that still fucked me a few times

so fuck insecurities, just be cool as fuck

Tried to get a less saturated picture (my only cam is the webcam of my laptop). I don't see what's wrong with my bottom row.

>What's wrong with me Sup Forumsros?

You have no options.

Save for a few years and get them replaced with dental implants.

They look better than real teeth and are easier to maintain. Real teeth a literally obsolete.

Dentures are a cheaper option but eventually you have to pull them out in front of someone who is expected to have sex with you on a regular basis.

My entire life

>get them replaced with dental implants
Never really thought about that. I'm not confident enough to see a doctor, maybe people understand. Do you have any idea how expensive that would be? I've got a pretty good insurance, but I don't think they'll pay much considering it's my own fault.

Posture and gut. Dick game is good though

My biggest insecurity is that I'm fucking 5'4". I'm always the shortest male in the room. Even all my female friends are taller. I guess being Hispanic is another insecurity of mine because I'm really into white girls. White girls don't like short Hispanic guys.

>White girls don't like short Hispanic guys.
They like money, tho.

i know someone just like this....Javier you spic.

Implants are expensive, we're talking like buying a new car expensive, and I don't think insurance will pay for them because dentures are a cheaper alternative.

If it's worth it to you, start setting aside money. You'd be surprised how much you can save, especially with an account earning you interest.

Being a 5'4 manlet

David?

I could save 12k until the end of the year (I've got a criminal past and I have connections for 'jobs'), is that enough? Germany doctors are cheaper than American ones. I guess I can't expect you to do the googling for me, I just hope you maybe have experience.

Who's this?

You could move in together and pay a bunch of midgets to follow you around so you look like giants.

Sauce on ops pic

I still think they'll cost a lot, dude.

See a dentist. For all you know the damage is only to the enamel and mostly cosmetic. They might be able to drill, fill and then cover them with veneers. That'd be a lot less expensive.