Getting raped is entirely woman's fault. If you dont want to get raped dont dress like a whore

Getting raped is entirely woman's fault. If you dont want to get raped dont dress like a whore.
Blaming a man for raping a slut is like blaming a dog for chasing a stick.If you got raped you earned it.Agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/orangeisthenewblack/comments/4qoaoa/spoilers_all_my_favorite_side_storyline_this/d4vpxru
express.co.uk/news/world/623534/Man-eats-penis-of-wife-s-rapist-murder
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-203120/Paedophile-murdered.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And the edgy award goes tooooooooooooooooooo

I think you're an insecure faggot who needs to learn how to grow up.

hi there radical islamist.

try not to cut yourself on all your edge, friend

disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing

Are you some sort of fucking autist? Real men don't rape, and any that do need their balls removing.

>replying for the sake of a (You)

Yes of course, the 90 year old Nun who was raped on Christmas Day 1999 was asking for it.

gr8 b8 m8 i rate 8/8 and congradul8 for your gr8 deb8

You are a
Stupidlittlekid

gr8 m8 no d-b8 i r8 it an 8 i h8 2 b in an ir8 st8 but its my f8 hey m8 i apreci8 that u r8 it gr8 u wanna d8 and mayb masturb8 i can ask n8 and we can meet at the g8 dont b l8 gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it an 8/8 plz don't h8 gr8 b8 m8 cant even h8 so I r8 8 outta 8 Gr8 b8 m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8., I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8."

>havent been on Sup Forums for a month
>go to Sup Forums to check if everything is in order
>read the first sentence to this thread
>goodtobeback.jpg

Lol

gr8 m8 no d-b8 i r8 it an 8 i h8 2 b in an ir8 st8 but its my f8 hey m8 i apreci8 that u r8 it gr8 u wanna d8 and mayb masturb8 i can ask n8 and we can meet at the g8 dont b l8 gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it an 8/8 plz don't h8 gr8 b8 m8 cant even h8 so I r8 8 outta 8 Gr8 b8 m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8., I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8

Getting robbed is entirely your own fault. If you don't want to get robbed, don't dress like a rich person.
Blaming a guy for robbing a wealthy person, is like blaming a dog for chasing a stick.If you got raped you earned it. Agree?

don't entirely agree.. women dress like whores to attract the attention of men but act like fucking victims when it isn't attention from the particular man/men they want. sorry honey, showing yourself off is going to get attention from everyone that sees you.. having a charming personality will get the attention of everyone that gets to know you.. which is gonna get you the guy you want? which is easier?

I was 8 when i got raped. Wasn't wearing slutty clothes. Didn't even know what sex was at the time. Did i earn it ?

>shitposting for the sake of attention

So what, you want to blame the stick? Get a better analogy you fag

Logic is sound.

Here is leddit discussing rape cultrue.. reddit.com/r/orangeisthenewblack/comments/4qoaoa/spoilers_all_my_favorite_side_storyline_this/d4vpxru

Can we troll them please? I am doing my part, what are you up to? These bitches are more fun than Tumblr, as they think they are "above Tumblr"

most likely yes

We're talking about normal rape.

Why did you have such a tight pussy? You asked for it.

These reddit posters are accurate. Like, if I go on vacation and leave my door open then come home to find I've been burgled, how is that my fault? How is it my fault that if I have a lot of money on me and I'm flashing it around in Detroit and I end up robbed? It's like saying "oh these ISIS guys yelling "Allahu Akbar" before shooting people or blowing themselves up aren't REAL Muslims" because everyone knows that THEY'RE the real victims. I'm like hello victim blaming 101 much? Don't worry reddit guys, I got your back on this one. Us Bernouts need to stick together.

OP you've been BTFO by this anecdotal evidence. Personally, I don't see how you can recover.

Timestamp or it didn't happen

according to OP, it's your own fault for leading the paedophile on by being 8.

Is that the same as a legitimate rape?

gr8 b8 m8

>if I find you attractive I will rape you
>this is normal rape
>don't be mad

if the stick didn't want to be thrown and chewed, it should've stayed on the tree.

Don't be this edgy, even in b8 form. If a chick dresses like a slut, passes out, and gets raped, both parties are to blame. One for being a rapist, the other for lacking common sense. But 90% of the time the fault lies almost entirely with the rapist.

go to bed Eugene, you're a boring cunt.

>radical

Yes but what if the rapist is drunk? He cannot consent to his actions.

Oh sorry my bad, I thought a rape is a rape, well apparently there's a lot of category.

What like if you were pinned by a groid and took the BBC up the hoop? Like that you mean? It'd be your fault cuz muh reasons.

>Like, if I go on vacation and leave my door open then come home to find I've been burgled, how is that my fault?
so, you wouldn't call the police I assume?

nice b8 m8
thankfully you're 90 pounds and a sophomore in high school and would get your shit kicked in if trying to rape anything

if you want to rape someone just wear a condom
am i right?

Well it is a good idea, even when rape isn't involved, so yes. You are right.

Rape is not about sex it is about power. Women who dress sexy seem more confident and seem to be a less easy target. That is why whomen who don't dress sexy can be judged.

A rape is a rape just like a girl is a girl. Every rape is unique.

Man tracks down his wife's rapist, hacks off his penis and EATS it in front of him

express.co.uk/news/world/623534/Man-eats-penis-of-wife-s-rapist-murder

Women who dress conservatively deserve rape too, I'm all for equality
#YesAllWomen

It's always nice seeing my ancestral homeland in the news.

A faggot white knight, probably a redditor

lol! treenuts. :)

"Blaming a man for raping a slut is like blaming a dog for chasing a stick."

All that logic says is that you or any man who rapes has less self control and is no more evolved than a dog.
By that logic racists should be passive about black criminals because in their minds, black people are naturally like that.

Grow up. Take responsibility for your actions.

RooshV wants to legalize rape in your own home, a novel thought meant to prevent women from going home with men they don't wish to have sex with.

should he succeed in making this law take effect, I'd like to invite him to my home in order to.. eeh... congratulate him.

typical member of islam bro.

Yeah cos only women get raped, yeah? Back to the wall faggot. Rapists and pedos, no fucking mercy.

The thematic premise of your statement is full of metaphorical ironies

OP, is that you?

To be honest if I was in a situation where I could rape a woman and get away with it I will.

I'm fucking done with this shit. I was raped when I was 14 and I'm FINE now. I'm 28 now and it's done. God... a man sticks his penis in your vagina, he didn't stab you with a knife.

Tyrone smiles at your folly.

go kill yourself

except you have no vagina.

No white knight me. Just English, fella. Try being a pedo or rapist round here and see what happens to you.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-203120/Paedophile-murdered.html

Yotsuba naromi-desu!!!! XO