It's the Fourth of July and you're on Sup Forums instead of out playing sports with friends and family at a barbecue

It's the Fourth of July and you're on Sup Forums instead of out playing sports with friends and family at a barbecue

What went wrong?

I am posting at a barbecue right now. Taking a break from tossing the pigskin around.

Its cloudy and rainy

what time is it in USA right now?

>implying I don't shitpost with my mobile

17:01 ET right now

do people have to work tomorrow or does everybody have summer vacation anyway?

i have no family or friends

Y U LYIN DOE

>does everyone working have summer vacation

what the fuck, but most people got the weekend and today off. Some might have had the previous Friday off too.

>What went wrong?
Nothing, not a holiday in my country.
And now to derail your thread:
Which one, Sup Forums?

does this mean we get a freedom day now as well

Bruh I do most of my posting mobile. Only time I post on my computer is during gamethreads maybe. If you haven't mastered the mobile shitposting while on the toilet, you haven't experienced Sup Forums yet.

Couch bricks who have nothing going on worshipping the athletes and competitors who have more ambition and drive than they will ever have. This is true for me and a lot of you here. Go change your lives faggots.

I'm at work

wew

this

>being outside in the hot weather, getting all sweaty as you play sports then eating hot meat as flies land on the food/throw up on
>MUHH FIREWORKS

fuck you bbq and beer is fun. Fireworks are kinda gay though

This. Washington here.

Cause I'm a loser

I just came back from the contest. Could only see a little bit but it was worth. This guy is the main reason I went.