You will never put your tongue inside the pooper of a literal 10/10 Israeli girl after she has defended her homeland...

>you will never put your tongue inside the pooper of a literal 10/10 Israeli girl after she has defended her homeland against the terrorists
how does that make you feel?

also, post you're hot jew grills ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuit#Alaska
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no qt goyim hating, shekel hording, yaprak eating, gefilte fish cooking, mincha reciting, menorah lighting, tefillin wearing, peyot growing, zionist supporting, shofar blowing, challah braiding, hanukkah celebrating, suka constructing, tikkun leil shavuot studying, pomegranate harvesting, purim commemorating, hamantash baking, yom kippur fasting, mikvah bathing, yeshiva researching, kashrut dieting, shechitah slaughtering, tahor purifying, teramuh offering, zavah abstaining, zeved habat naming, minyan contributing, hazzan singing, multicultural promoting, morally conniving, salmon curing, keplach frying, dreidel spinning, meat koshering, tzedakah giving, parashah reading, shema davening, maariv beseeching, siddur adhering, kabbalah thinking, matzot preparing, kotel wailing, chametz burning, karpas dipping, teshuva atoning, chesed bestowing, yeast withholding, kiddush sanctifying, hilonim respecting, siyum achieving, netilat yadayim washing, maror grating, bareich blessing, afikoman stealing, omer counting, hol hamoed holidaying, tish attending, kitniyot rejecting, ketubah signing, kiddushin dedicating, badeken covering, chatan encircling, mazel tov shouting, temple mourning, krenzi dancing, zimmun recounting, pidyon haben redeeming, brit milah advocating, shalom bayit reconciling, klezmer playing, khazone intoning, krekht creating, kinnor plucking, tziltzal banging, nusach conducting, paspag browning, haroset grinding, kugel roasting, kasha boiling, knish grilling, cholent stewing, shidduch arranging, shadchan matching, frum heeding, tzitziyot sewing, khumra obeying, kapparot sacrificing, sheitel wrapping, zuzzim acquiring, baal teshuva embracing, onah endearing, pessary using, halakha abiding, chazal following, negiah maintaining, tzniut observing, yichud complying, cheder tutoring, kollel analysing, chevra kadisha cleansing, taharah planning, keriah tearing, chol enjoying, matzevah unveiling, yahrtzeit marking, hashkabóth solemnising, yizkor chanting jew gf

I'm sorry but I hate Israel.Its 100℅ Egyptian clay,and the filthy kikes should be genocided

Putting tongue inside asshole is pretty disgusting

Ellie Kendrick isn't Jewish.

jews are disgusting

Are they teaching her stone dodging tactics? Yiked

You are disgusting

She isn't even a 10 here nevermind Norway

kys goy

>t. sandmonkey shitskin

Kys Magyar cigany

I've missed a lot this post

>Peegypt

Nigger culture is the worst.

>tfw no Coptic gf
why even live

This

>A*banian

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

>hey goy, take THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

There's not a single map on the internet that presents Sudan favorably, literally 4th world

that's kinda rude dæsu, considering the americans just saved you from genociding serbs

BIG

>this is the typical kike woman

Also why is Alaska a different colour than the united states? All other borders around the world are apparently intact

Because I don't think with my dick.

So long as they're killing Muslims I'm entirely fine with what they do, so long as it doesn't involve me or usury upon my people.

How did you get this educational 3 second krav maga video? It's on sale for 100 US Dollars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuit#Alaska

Inupiaq (north and central alaska vs aleutians and Yuit (south alaska)

cute ^___^

BIG
JEWISH
TIDDIES

That's good what I thought but I found that only the US having this was weird

Excuse my ignorance

yo what r those things on her chest? R tgose tumors with pimples?

Yes

Look at the northern Arctic islands. They have a different colour than the rest of Canada. Greenland is part of Denmark but whoever made the image also coloured it with the Inuit colour. AFAIK, Inuit children do better on the spacial portion of the IQ test than white children in Canada.

I just had a morning quickie with my Jew wife. Was nice.

>ywn pound a kike girl into the dirt

>Muslims
>having perspective
>not being in a perpetual chimpout

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

wtf what is he doing to het? are they wrestling?

Sorry

That was the biggest brainfart I've had on Sup Forums

Na, just breeding