Hey Sup Forumsros, so... my ex (which who I haven't spoken for 2 years now) has started liking my pics on Facebook...

Hey Sup Forumsros, so... my ex (which who I haven't spoken for 2 years now) has started liking my pics on Facebook. This was 2 months ago, so two weeks after that I texted her. She didn't even respond to me, but she keeps liking my pics. What the fuck does this mean? Is she playing with me or what?

Pic unrelated.

she's an ex, why haven't you blocked her?

Yes, she is. Don't give in.

Still wanna fuck her.

u thirsty bruh

It's been two years of not fucking.

u wanna fuck ur ex u thirsty

Ask her if she wants the dick, if she says no call her out for being a lesbo. Real shit though fuck that hoe, move on to another one.

saying a gurls a lesbo 4 not wanting ur teenie weenie u thirsty bro

need some of this, bruh?

Bumping with pics.

nipples 2 big gg 0/10

2 young 0/10

anus is 2 tight 0/10

Mind games. Just Ignore it. Her true intentions will surface or she'll leave you alone after you don't give her the attention she wants.

Thirsty.jpg

nigga ur a meme master giving advice to a thirst ass nigga on Sup Forums u thirsty 2?

A female friend suggested me that I should start liking her pics too, and so I did. Did I fuck it up?

odd wetness on facial structure 0/10 try again

nice font and edges 99/10 would cum on

Facebook Friendzoned

she probably gets drunk and wants it for about 20 minutes when you are miles away and likes a pic then doesn't care about you 99.999% of the time

But she doesn't speak to me.

She's a dumb young girl, she doesnt know what she wants, she probably misses you though. If you play it cool you could easily fuck her again. Just what I'd guess after short description.

I'd say yes. If you just don't respond and show no interest she'll move on and leave you alone or she'll eventually try harder and she'll probably let on to what he wants.

Just stop liking her pics and ignore her likes. Block her if she's bothering you but if she texts you asking why you stopped liking her pics or why you blocked her do Not fight her.

What's all this "you thirsty" shit?

When the fuck did that become a thing. I've been away too long.

nipples way too big -9999/10 delete pls

how old are you? 57? get off of Sup Forums, cunt

Lmao. This guy.

has pecks and a fucked belly button 0/10 GET OFF OF MY FUCKING SCREEN

Well, when you understand the difference between "nippels" and "areola" i think someone will take you comment seriously.

At first Bob wasn't too sure about living in a yurt, but after seeing the view, he knew it was the right choice.

No, I'm just not 14 like you, spunkbubble

nice hair and tongue is clean 7/10 maybe

What's the matter imperial? Can't stand the sight of a strong Nord woman?

It means you're a retard for only communicating by text. Phone her up you dumb fuck

THOSE ARE THE AREOLAS????? FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

block her you faggot.

kEk

After 2 years without any contact? For what? Ask how is she?

This kid is 14

Nooooo do not do this. Trolololmao

that chick had the same raggedy ass cut since she was 5 lmao

SAUCE?!?!?

No idea my friend

dammit ;-; nice dubs tho