Circumcised and hate it

Circumcised and hate it.....

Cut-fag in the USA. I was circumcised as a baby and I get sooo angry just thinking about it. I used to love my parents, now I hate them. We got in a huge argument over it and I haven't seen or talked to them in months.

But I still am angry and depressed over it. Sometimes I have nightmares about it. I hate my mom so much, not really just because of what she did to me, because she wasn't fully informed back in the 80s when it happened, but because she refuses to listen to my opinion and even teases me for it. Sometimes I get so mad I just want to show up at her house with a gun and shoot her, light her car on fire, etc.

But she's not worth me going to jail over.

Any ideas on how I can get revenge on my mom/family for what they've done to me? Debate is fine too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw
foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Circumsize your mom's clit.. a little dirty man but revenge ain't clean

I live in Austin TX I've seen a few signs plastered over town warning of the dangers of circumcisions. Hilarious

Im 8 inchs cut. But my wife has mentioned a few times shes always wanted to try sucking an uncut cock i think they look gross

I've actually pondered doing that before. But like I said, she's not worth me going to jail before.

Hate living in this shithole of a country where you can cut a baby's genitals and get away with it, but if that baby grows up and goes after yours they end up in jail. Sooo fucking unfair...

>circumcision violates human rights

How the hell does it "violate" human rights if a person decides to get it?

I got skin and I get hella compliments from chicks saying I got a beautiful cock.

How about you just accept the fact that you're circumsized and move on?

Can you explain to me why exactly circumcision is so bad that it is worth killing over? I get that it's genital mutilation but it's not like sewing up a vagina, it still leaves the dick "operable".

That may be your opinion that they are gross, but you should still have the right to intact genitals. If you grew up intact and then later decided you wanted to get cut, that's your choice, it shouldn't be your parent's choice.

It violates human rights when it's done to a baby that cannot possibly consent to it.

Holy fuck. I just looked up circumcised dicks because I'm an autistic fag who doesn't know what they look like. I got fucking circumcised as a baby. I'm not mad, they didn't just tell me just didn't know.

Autocorrect is real on this one. I meant they just didn't tell me, at the end.

Fuck off you edgy fagget, you deserve to have your mother make fun of you. Now go thank your mom for cutting off that nuisance called foreskin.
Pic related, a common occurrence among unfortunate uncircumcised men.

Get the fuck over it, user. Getting cut never bothered you your entire life, until you found out there was an alternative. You bitch that your mom doesn't listen to your opinion, but what good is your opinion? You got cut nearly 30 years ago. If you really still resent your mother after 30 years for making a decision that doesn't really affect your life, then go have some boys and let them keep your foreskin. Honestly, if you didn't tell us this happened in the 80's, i'd think you were still 12.

I'm actually angrier at how my mom reacted to my feelings than I am about being circumcised. She can't accept my feelings toward it, she says I'm going to be a horrible father if I have a boy for not having him circumcised, she even joked and told me to go back to the doctor's, maybe they have some of it left and can sew it back on... She even said they should have cut the whole thing off.

I remember when I wasn't circumsized, my dick looked like the end of an elephant trunk.

ur a pussy, they should have taken the whole dick off...

Mother of two boys here, cut them both and when husband got tied he got snipped as well. Cleaner and better,

no you arent or no you dont.

you are either uncircumcised or you are just making all this shit up because no one with a circumcised dick wishes they were uncut.

I'm sure they're talking about people circumcising babies before they're even old enough to consent to it.

That is PPP you fucktard and it can happen to any men. It has nothing to do with being cut or uncut.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

You are such a fucking faggot. I didn't even read your entire post because of how faggy you are

Well my advice is that sometimes growing up requires that we don't share our opinions and be silent. How I see it that you can simply stop talking about it and work towards a better relationship with your mother, or you can just cut communications all together.

The only thing bad about it is doing it to babies. I'm of the belief that people should at least have a choice if they want the skin off their dick cut.

Except it does affect my life, a lot. I think about it every. fucking. day. It fucking haunts me. I think about it when I take a piss, I think about it when I'm fucking my wife, and how much better it would feel if I wasn't cut, I have nightmares about it at night. It's not right. Should be fucking illegal.

Fuck you.

You're wrong. Takes all of 3 fucking seconds to clean a uncut dick in the shower. And it's definitely not better. And regardless, even if it was cleaner and better (which it FUCKING ISN'T!) that's still a decision that should be left for the person attached to the penis to decide!

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw

>falling for Kellog's secret Jewish agenda

No you don't.

Well maybe ill let her try sucking an uncut cock then

There are thousands of circumcised men that wish they weren't cut. There are literally over 100 facebook groups against circumcision, groups on FetLife against circumcision, numerous websites against it, I have even protested next to other men who resent being circumcised, I'm far from being the only one.

I've already cut communication from her. Like I said, we haven't talked or even seen each other in months. But the problem is I still have this anger and hatred, and it's literally consuming me.

Cut or uncut?

Legally, no, it's not violating their rights. Most kids would prefer not to get vaccinated but it's done to them anyway. Which Medical procedures are being done to children are almost completely up to the parents. That being said, I'm curious about the legality of sex change operations. Hopefully there's laws against that.

so are you a jew or is this a common thing evenamong non jews in the us?

aside from that: get over it. unless you find a way to get your foreskin back I suggest moving on with your life and making the best out of it. but I'm sure pitying yourself and spending all your time focussing on your hate towards your parents is much more enjoyable

>no one with a circumcised dick wishes they were uncut

wow, i haven't heard that fallacy in a while...

>neapolitan ice cream

I think you need to talk to someone close to you, bottling up this anger isn't healthy for you, got any close friends who'd listen to your situation?

Why the fuck are you mad over being cut?

To each their own. I'm cut and if my parents didn't cut me as a kid I would be mad now.

People making a giant deal out of nothing here.

You could go ahead and not get penile cancer because she had you circumcised.

Recent studies suggest that the whole "loss of sensitivity" thing is a myth. They even tested it with fire.

cutfag here, and while, sure, I'd prefer if I'd not been circumcised, my dick still urinates and fucks bitches just fine. I'm above average in size, but I'd also like if it were bigger, like pretty much all guys, but what's the point in getting butthurt over it? I guarantee your hang-ups about your dick are causing you way more issues than your dick is, even just with sex.

I lost my job over my disgusting cut dick. I was jacking off in the break room when my co-workers walked in. They were so disgusted at my circumsized penis that they complained to HR and they said I violated company policy and fired me on the spot. Fucking jews ruined my future.

Yeah, but it only affect your life as far as you think about it. It's not like your parents cut off a hand when you were a baby. A missing foreskin doesn't prevent you from living a full productive life. Nor does is prevent you from completing simple everyday tasks. The number one reason against circumcision I have heard is that "it removes millions of nerve endings" but damn near every part of the skin contains millions of nerve endings. If you cut off a finger, you lose millions of nerve endings. But nobody with 9 fingers ever complains about how much less they are able to feel things.

Uncut = ugly ant eater cock

>They even tested it with fire.
[citation needed]

It is violating their rights. Circumcision is classified as a surgery. When parents make medical decisions on behalf of their children, it's called "Proxy Consent." Proxy Consent for surgeries is only supposed to be used when absolutely necessary.

There is nothing inherently wrong with having a foreskin. Having a foreskin is not a diagnosis.

except for a tiny minority of size queens, nobody outside of men's locker rooms gives a fuck when the dick is hard...
but please, entertain us with your anecdotal "evidenece"

Except it's true faggot

I have that but not as bad. What is it?

>was jacking off in the break room
Might have been the jacking off as opposed to the circumcision here..

The clean thing is a myth there is no benefit in modern age to cut foreskin.

The studies have shown that foreskin is actually needed for better protection of penis and can actually increase sexual pleasure if left uncut.

Some universities have also funded a study in USA and Europe that has shown that men that have uncut foreskin have better protection against HIV and some other types of VD.

There is a valid reason why it is actually illegal to do it to children in many countries but is only allowed if there is a valid medical reason for it. For example uncorrectly formed penis.

You have to understand thay sometines people even the smart ones believe in myths and do harm to themselves and others.

It's different when the "medical procedure" isn't a medical one at all, but a ploy to get stem cells. They just tell parents that it's "cleaner"

do faggots like you go to school to learn idiotic fallacies?

>some universities

Which ones?

The best revenge is to live well

foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/

Grow yourself a new foreskin, it'll take a while but it's worth it

You can spend years ruminating about this shit and accomplish nothing... trust me

No, I am not Jewish. Here in the USA it's common regardless of religion, although lots of Christians are misinformed and think it's a religious commandment they're supposed to follow.

I don't want to "get over it." I want REVENGE! Then I'll get over it...

Have you ever heard of washing your dick. That's how you prevent infections and shit. You're welcome

I'm circumcised. Love it.

Women love it.

Circumcision Prevents:
Penile cancer
smegma
viruses
bacteria
fungus
AIDS
STD's

Get Cut. Get your Babies Cut. For Your Health.

So if not having your foreskin isn't actually life threatening, or unhealthy (as far as the majority of cut dicks are concerned) then what's the problem with collecting the stem cells for medical research?

Learn to use google

I can't believe I actually have to say this... Babies can't give informed consent. It is not their choice, they don't have the capacity to make any decisions regarding their health. You just blew up your mom's bits and pieces, so if you have to, think of it as payback.

If you're pissed because she's shitty about it now, it seems to have less to do with circumcision and more to do with your mom being shitty.

burden of proof

Saddly not really. Doesn't make for a great conversation topic among friends.

Get Cut.

You realize there are people in the world with real issues, right? Real problems. With ACTUAL abuse from their parents.

Grow the fuck up, kid, and know that your mom is right about one thing. You'd make a shitty parent.

Once again. Wash your penis retard.

These are myths and have been proven false over and over again.

I've never seen such retarded bait,
You don't actually believe this do you?

Lul

Get Cut NOW.

is the foreskin is so great then how come I've never seen a dildo or other sex toy that was uncut?

Trying this hard to be edgy...

http:// www.cirp.org/library/history/

It does significantly reduce the risk of invasive penile cancer -- which would cost you a lot more of your dick -- so it's a pretty fair trade off.

Parents have the right to make medical decisions for their children.

If you're looking for revenge over being circumcised, I think the best way to get back at your parents is to have your penis surgically removed. That way, it invalidates their efforts, and you don't have to be reminded of your anger every time you look at your circumsiced penis.

Win win!

The World Health Organization disagrees with you. They agree with me.

Doctors the world over, agree with ME - NOT you.

you could ask her for the dummy back ?

>still hasn't shown his work

Because it's my genitalia, and I should have had the right to leave it whole!

Circumcision doesn't reduce the rate of penile cancer. Any study that ever showed that was flawed and biased. And every country other than America knows this.

You do realize if your parents didn't cut you, you still could have decided to get cut yourself? That decision should have been up to you, not them. I'm glad you're happy with only having part of your dick, but I want my foreskin back.

It's amazing we even survived all these years with foreskins.

Because you are 12

GET CUT IMMEDIATELY.

Is this really how you want to look?

Again, Circumcision prevents: AIDS, STD's, Penile Cancer, Viruses, Fungus, Bacteria, Smegma...

Get Cut Today. For Your Health!

cutfags will never know the pleasure of having a real and natural penis

LOL

Thanks dr brule

What are the benefits of circumsized penis besides not having to clean your dick properly because that's a huge burden

for people who are circumcised
there are ways to get your foreskin back
one takes forever and restores full sensitivity
other is a bit faster but not all sensitivity restored

That study was also flawed. All of their tests involved the outer skin, and not the inside.

Also, it doesn't even fucking matter. Even if it didn't decrease sensitivity, I still have the right to a whole penis.

you tell em, goy

Pearly penile papules. It can happen either way, you may be more predisposed to it w/out circumcision but likely not to a significant degree. The risk of developing penile cancer is significantly higher in uncircumcised males.

Uncut fag here, should I get cut?