RELATIONSHIP ADVICE THREAD:

RELATIONSHIP ADVICE THREAD:

>> I've been with this girl for about 6 years and we are engaged to be married in a few months. She always blames me for everything even when she is at fault and never sees anything wrong in what she says or does. Everyone likes her but noone knows how irrational and childish she is. Every problem I have, she turns it around to be about her. It is pointless to talk to her and expect anything to be resolved because I come out feeling worse than when i went in. It is frowned upon in my culture to break up after an engagement. I've been thinking about going to couple therapy. Any advice? Others with same issue?

i mean relationships have problems but she doesn't even try to take some responsibility in an argument?

give us an example OP

When i say irrational, she doesn't seem to have the capacity to have an adult conversation. If I do something romantic and she doesn't acknowledge it and I'm hurt by that lack of appreciation, she doesn't see why she should pretend to like it. Then she makes me feel like garbage and asks, would you rather i be dishonest about how i feel? you always have a problem when i'm being honest. this is why i cant be honest with you.

LIKE WTF. SERIOUSLY? AM I THE ONE WHO IS BEING IRRATIONAL OR IS ANYONE ELSE SEEING WHAT'S WRONG HERE? I really would like some mature insight on this

Go to couple therapy and let her realise what she is doing, if she still doesn't see it, break up and save your own life.

>she doesn't acknowledge it and I'm hurt by that lack of appreciation, she doesn't see why she should pretend to like it

OP confirmed beta faggot

Sounds like your girl has classic Borderline Personality Disorder. Does she freak out over abandonment even if it's only her imagination? When you argue does she continue to dial up the crazy until there's no use in continuing?

I think that might be the only solution. Making her see her actions from a different person's standpoint. A woman wont take her partner seriously in this situation but would listen if other people point it out to her

>It is frowned upon in my culture to break up after an engagement.
What the fuck? are you a muslim or currynigger or something?

I've thought the same. If I threaten to leave her, she tells me go ahead because she knows I'm not serious. And yes she does get more intolerable when we argue. It goes to a whole new level

DON'T DO IT OP! I'm literally about to divorce a woman that's always treated me the same way.

although offensive and irrelevant. No. Both christian but the very unbearable types

How long were you together for?

Married for one year, together for nine before marriage. I've discovered I need to get out now, since other than sex I've never been happy with her.

You need to realize divorce is frowned upon even worse and if you're already unhappy now, you won't get any happier.

DUDE DTB (dump that bitch)
also youtube tom leykis asap b4 you put a ring on thta finger

Leave her.
Itll only get worse.

lol if you are unhappy now what makes you think binding yourself through a contract will make thinges happier? FOH op

dont stress over it , tell her that she can deal with her created shit however she feels like and walk out every time , then it becomes a threat of if you want to act a cunt and turn it all around to you bitch then you are on your own , always follow through

>It is frowned upon in my culture

not the middle ages so dont subscribe to middle ages conditions , its 2016 , you dont have to deal with this bullshit , loive , love , find a reason to smile most of the day

whoa! that's alot of years.

tell her to fuck off and stop the wedding/engagement
then watch her come back begging you then dont take her back you will save yourself a lot op

Dude. Seriously- if it truly IS a case of BPD then fucking RUN! Run as far away from her as possible and don't look back. That style of crazy doesn't ever go away and it will only get worse in time. What is worse in your opinion? Upsetting the folks who share your "culture" and being seen as an asshole for a little while OR being absolutely miserable for the rest of your life?

> Run Nigger Run

VERY GOOD POINT!!!!

we started dating at fifteen.

ahh user has the good ole no tolerant bs attitude wroks everytime user thumbs up

THIS! If i knew you in real life, I would love to be friends!!!

OP, are you literally retarded?

It isn't going to get better. It's going to get worse.

If you split up now, you have some social fallout. If you get married she keeps you miserable years, and if you ever work up the balls to split up she'll get a fuckload of your money, AND you'll have social fallout.

You need to man the fuck up and leave her.

lol bipolar disorder yea good going m8 so this is HER scapegoat for when she goes and fucks 10 thousand other guys
>she b like i told him b4 am BPD
>judge be like ok case over op pay her for this divorce 50% of all your shit
>bcuz ya know ma simp-pathy for the crazies oh and goodluck not getting stabbed like a motherfucker

Tried that already. But it sucks when she cries. It sucks so damn bad.

she sounds autistic. like the book definition of autistic

Underrated post

/thread

BREAK UP WITH HER. Do not allow a woman to make you unhappy for the rest of your life. Leave the bitch and see if she comes crawling back, if she does then you take that opportunity to dictate terms. If she agrees and then breaks those terms you break it off permanently.

Dude, NATURAL learned PUA of 4 years here op, watch the movie minight in paris, will be a great paralel to your life

Boo fucking hoo. You're a coward. You know what you need to do to be happy and you're instead committing to being miserable for the rest of your life because "it sucks when she cries."

Jesus fuck, screen cap this thread so you can prove to people what a colossal fuckup you are.

EXactly you little faggot i also said in that post when she beg aka fake tears DO nut take her back
>you know that pokemon move 'fake tears' what the fuck is it that when a pussy uses it you faggots 'FLINCH' wtf niggas this aint pokemon is real life
>what if a grown niga ask to stab you and you tell him no then he cry will you then let him stab you?

run motherfucker!

been married for years with a similar bitch & it just gets worse!

Yup i know how you feel. In middle of a fight thats my fault because she got mad, took it out on me, i left the room and now im not compasionate because i left so i didnt get more mad. My feelings dont fucking matter. If i show any emotion im an ass, but she can be in a shit mood 95% of the time and thats ok. I literally hit my finger with a hammer accidentky one time i said fuck, she yelled at me that im always raging.

What's PUA?
And I have seen that movie. I found it boring. Summary version in case I missed the point?

some guys just have t learn the hard way
and this is when i say those fkers DESERVE getting creamed over in divorce and being cheated on
>why is it a good bit of mellinials cannot say NO to women
those two letter N O is the kyrptonite to women

You say you feel pressure to stay together after your engagement. But do you have get married right away? If you feel uncomfortable with your relationship, can you delay the marriage? Can you tell everyone that you are not going to actually get married until after Couple's Therapy -and- you feel comfortable that you will have a good marriage?

Seems to me like she just doesn't like you that much.
Six years is a long time , relationship-wise , in your case I'd say it went full circle and you arrived at the final "gut hating part " before you even got married .

No point in beating a dead horse.

YES YES YES!!! This is exactly what happens. If she does something and I get mad, I'm the one at fault. She's allowed to be in a bitch mood 95% of the time and I shouldn't be upset but if I'm upset once in a lifetime, it's wrong. And if i tell her about her mood, she tells me I'm to blame for it and I don't see thngs from her pov!!!

Youre such a fucking coward and cuck, jesus christ, I hope youll get married with her and she will waste your fucking life because you honestly deserve it.

And youre getting told about it from a gay. Fuck. Youre worse than some of my twink friends. Your kind of men disgust me, youre all the sole reason this civilisation is sinking.

Also saged. Youre worthless. Pic related, your faggot trophy.

What a useless fag.

Pickup artist
basically I help a guy that coaches guys how to get laid with girls in different countries, the company RSD (google it and make a /b thread couple of years later)
>Midnight in Paris
Basically, a needy guy discovers that girls aren't the solution to his problems, really growing as a person is. And because he breaks up with a girl that is a horrible match to him, he makes up space in his life for one that is mkay

Yes, I've been putting off the marriage for a while and saying it's money problems but its actually because I'm hoping things work out before we get married

They don't learn, they just whine.

Motherfuckers won't work to make things better and won't take responsibility for improving their own lives. This woman is a bitch and you expect her to magically change on her own? What the fuck

go fuck yourself. Everyone else here is being constructive except your dumb ass

Yup exactly bro. She always tells me she she doesnt feel i do anything around the house. I work, she doesnt. I come home after 10 hours of work, if i dont feed the dog the second i walk in, i dont do shit. If i dont help her clean once, i dont do shit. If i take the initiative and say clean or do the dishes, no thank you for doing them, its a you put the spoon in the wrong spot, you livednher for x years, why cant you put it where it belongs.

You're in the Seduction Game, eh? Tell me- what do you think about the Mystery Method? Back in the late 90s early 2000s I used to slay using it.

>and we are engaged to be married in a few months

Stopped reading there. You fucked up. Thats it now, thats the green light for her to turn into a bitch now that she sees no reason to continue being nice to you.

Now you're going to see exactly what kind of person she is, and you will not like it.

Wow. I feel like I'm reading my own shit there. Just wow! I can do 100 things right but the moment I do one thing wrong, I'm the worst bf in the whole world.

Sounds like a complete narcissist. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life or a few years and lose half your shit and sanity?

"thinking about therapy"

Its too late. Move on

The issue here is that she doesn't see you as an authority figure , therefore she doesn't respect you .
Now , I'm not saying you should get violent or anything , but a little show of force can go a long way .
Put your foot down and set some boundaries.

Although , in your case , it's too late .

Yup. Cant win. Its frustrating i know. Wish i had an answer though. I love her but it is hard to be in a relationship that you always feel like a loser

Break it up, she don't love you.

have you tried growing a pair?

I'm just going to clear up this for any future posters. I don't think she's the type to take half my shit if there is a divorce hypothetically. She insists on paying when we go out half the time without me asking. She spends alot of money on me and my family for the holidays in gifts etc. The root of her problem is her borderline personality disorder which I want to take her to get tested for

I think you're doing the right thing. Insist on couple's counseling; it shows that you're making every effort to try and work this out. No one can blame you later and say you weren't trying.

Ya kno waz funni ther ar abt 10+ guise her givin' op advixe and he stil gna fuk t u-p
>i will have my day when i see you on Judge show on TV and i will bask in schadenfreude

Ive tried that honestly, its just leads to more fighting and me being not caring and shit. Lately ive been feeling hopless for life and maybe an hero

Fuck culture. Your happiness should be more important than cultural standards.

>I literally hit my finger with a hammer accidentky one time i said fuck, she yelled at me that im always raging.

>I don't think she's the type to take half my shit if there is a divorce hypothetically.

I would like you to take a second, and think very hard about this. Very hard.

How many men do you think have been in your position, and said word for word, that exact phrase? How many of them do you think ate their words?

Millions, OP. Tens of Millions. A year. Seriously, get a prenup or call it quits. Much older, wiser and more experienced men than you have been duped by women twice as evil.

The problem I discovered with that canned shit now is, that the girls have either heard it or about something similar like that (you can hear anyone throwing words like pickup lines and shit nowadays) cause you know, 20 years it was used and still is now (mostly as structures for online game though, you don't see that much in the field)

So yah, I went to almost full natural, although I kinda still use some shit now,there are some storyes that I like to tell but they are from my life or like my siblings life so I still enjoy them. As for technique, I use ONE only. Basically if I am on a date with a girl that I bitched out on kissing her, and the vibe is good, I just ask if she would slap me know if i kissed her and if she says yes (if no you go) you say ahh it'll be worth it and do it (bout 50% of the time they slap you jokingly afterwards and after that you are golden)

Well said

Truth

Its always a possibility man. Just look at the way she is acting that's something that is making you feel worthless. You don't need that in your life. Only way i see is sitting down and having a conversation on how is is making you feel or ending. Yeah your gonna feel like shit for a bit but just getting her negativity out of your life will do you wonders.

>con't

also now with techniques, ugh, the girls have like a sixth sense for it and punish that shit relentlessly, I tried using some old shit and boy that backfired..

In this situation, when she can fuck you, she will fuck you. Women and honour? No. Just no.

Well then the only way out where you can save some face is to work abroad a lot.

Lke , a lot , I'm talking 2 weeks per year at home.

That way you are married , you don't have to deal with her shit , the culture/family crap can't touch you because "I'M PROVIDING FOR MUH FAMILY AND A BETTER FUTURE " .

We've done the whole sitting down and talking. I've had to beg her beforehand to just listen and don't speak because she always wants to say how that's not her fault and she did that because i did this. blah blah blah, For the few people who are saying I'm stupid and whatever, I'm not gonna apologize for trying everything I can to save a relationship before i throw it out the door

I actually do work abroad lol. Things are great for the first week i get there and the week after I leave with all the emotional love shit

I just want to say to ALL of you that this has really put my mind at ease a little. I will try couple's therapy and call it quits if that doesn't work. I have been feeling like shit for a couple months now and this was indeed the pick me up I needed!!!! THANK YOU ALL!

Just read what you are saying. She always put the blame on you or something else, never owns up to anything. That is narcissistic as fuck man. She only cares about herself if she cant take any of the blame of why your relationship is going south. Trust me people like that are selfish and self absorbed. Distance yourself for people like that.

all those years is alot to just throw down the drain. try couple's therapy as a last shot and then call it quits.

The only advice you need: cut your losses.

You have a point. Damn love makes people so fucking blind. It's noone's fault. It's just we try so hard to see the good in people and willing to get burned for it

Good luck, and best wishes!

Sorry OP, I know it may be hard but this is true

Hope things workout for the best OP

Maybe you should figure out romabic things that she does like. Get the dildo out of your ass and into hers

Yeah I completely agree that the M-M is totally played out. But back when I was in college (20 years ago. Yes I'm an OldFag) before the chicks became inoculated to it, it was an unstoppable method. It was seriously kinda unfair.

> respect though on your New Game

it looks like this is very common among Sup Forumstards. my gf of 8 years is the same exact way. To be honest, I'm just crossing my fingers that I'll come home to her fucking another guy. That way I could just leave and if she killed herself I wouldn't mind. As much of a bitch and horrible person she is right now, I don't wish her death.

Yeah dude, get out of there. My great uncle was a really cool and passionate guy about his job at a college, but his wife's constant self-centered attitude has drained him and made him actually depressed. It's bad. Bail bro.

Beta/10

Killing herself is extreme bro. Just do like everyone else says here and cut your losses. It's easier said that done by those who don't actually know what it feels like but try your best

Dont mean to jack OP's post but I'm having this problem as well. I feel like I've always been one to be funny with everyone and do dope shit but my gf of 5 years makes a problem of that. I can't have fun with another female friend like just hanging out. It's a problem if i want to do things that I used to do before I met her. it's like just because she isn't a fun person as i am, she expects me to be more down to earth and it's making me really depressed.

you forgot to tip fedora and fly away

what about you now old man, got a wifey, rotation, or bang college and stay single?

Well i mean the female friend thing is understandable but she shouldn't stop you from doing shit you like