What language that uses the Latin Alphabet is the hardest one to learn?

What language that uses the Latin Alphabet is the hardest one to learn?

In my opinion:
1. German
2. French
3. Portuguese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finnish

It's English, by a long way.

English is about 4 languages mixed up with no logic.

Unohdit mainita suomenkielen

Hardly, english is my second language it's definetely one of the easiest ones to learn.

hahahahaahahahah

This

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo" is a grammatically correct sentence in American English, used as an example of how homonyms and homophones can be used to create complicated linguistic constructs.

also there has to be many ways to learn the language without getting some kind of special course, being one of the most used languages.

kek, way too easy..
try to learn Icelandic,Finnish or Czech

Essen essen essen essen essen essen

Icelandic

bitch please try hungarian

1. Icelandic.
2. Danish.
3. Latvian

Hungarian

how are you supposed to tell the difference between these? is it all just assumed based on the context?

learning a basic german is not hard just mastering it is nearly impossible, even for germans.

>Megszentségteleníthetetlenségesked- éseitekért

hungarian is not language

Yes, on the context.

French grammar

french is for fagots

hee!

Plebs haven't mentioned Polish, like one of the top 3 hardest languages after mandarin and hungarian

damn what the fuck

I've heard Swedish is pretty hard to learn. I can never know if it is, though.

what do you mean with mastering?

French

>polish
yeah sure.. even Slovakian or Russian quite harder

OP said languages that use the latin aphabet

ask fucking linguists smartass, just throwing the facts on the table. even I can approve of it, since it's the third language I learned to speak "fluently"

From what I've heard it's rather difficult but in general easier than the other Scandinavian languages.

polish is not latin ?
kek

Basque.
Vietnamese.

meant to reply to

u wot m8? You probably never witnessed italian.
9.8/10

"ancient" greek tho, is maybe the hardest one.

obv I'm taking in consideration the grammar and not the "hurr durr i watched this video and now I know 3/4 words of *insert language*"

Anyone that isn't English.

you learn 3 languages out of 2000+ from whole world.. and yout think you know it better how to comapre others?
maximum faggotry

Slovakian is still latin.. you can over look the russian tho

The Popes learn many languages not sure how many im in fact gonna google it.

Latin, you fagot

I learned italian for a year, shit tier language, it's not even hard, and learning ACTUAL LATIN is more worth it, since it's an actually usefull language.

Depends on which language you were born with.

Is Francis your friend and told you so ?

Any language which assigns a gender to a fucking inanimate object.
A table is not female you fucking cunts.

German? Are you kdding me? I'm bilingual English and Spanish and German is by far the easiest of the two. I already got my A1 level certification in German in two years. Fucking pleb

Answers
Pope Francis's native language is Spanish but he also speaks Italian, Portuguese, French, German, Ukrainian and Piedmontese (a language spoken in the Piedmont, an area in northern Italy). Of course Pope Francis is also conversant in Latin- the official language of the Holy See.
I speak spanish but speaking Ukranian that is a long shot.

Try learning English. It was very hard for me.

every slavic lang

Cosa faresti se al posto del pisello avessi una vagina?

Basque, fucking ergative-absolutive

akkor az angol sem egy valódi nyelv, te rohadék kis anyabaszó

On a scale of difficulty, where do the Chinese/Japanese/Korean languages rank?

Gonna go to try to learn German or Russian, tried to learn Arab fuck that is hard as fuck.

Easy: English
Mine: Portuguese
Hardest: German, Portuguese, Mandarin

Korean is the easiest language (an alphabet similar to ours in terms of numbber), then it's Japanse because the katakana/hiragana characters aren't as vast as the 20,000+ characters in mandarin (but the japanese still borrow some chinese words), and then mandarin

wtf you are talking about retard?
We were talking about, how do you know the polish is harder.. Not what language the Francis speak

Finnish or Hungarian for European languages.

Probably Vietnamese and Turkish for other languages.

Also, Swahili language:
youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A

It's more regular, but more complicated than other Scandinavian languages.

Or hungarian

Quads don't lie. Thanks, guy.

No you dumb fuck I was pointing out how many languages he speaks some seem hard as fuck from knowing to pronounce some words in a different language ah just forget about it faggot.

Nikker is the most difficult language it's horrible to learn

>latin is an actually useful language.

I highly disagree m8.
btw you are right when you say that italian is not even hard; tho you should agree with me that the "true" italian, the one of the 13th/14th century is way harder and enjoyable.
Being able to read without pausing 24/7 a piece of poetry of that age is what makes today italian a not-shit-tier language.

Yet I understand that italian now as now is not a language worth learning due to the fact that only one country speaks it.

You think I'd bother ACTUALLY REMEMBER ANYTHING I LEARNED for a year of a language so gay that it's reaching french levels of faggotry?
Try me again, pussy.

Yes I agree! Nikker is hard to learn

>italian
>gay

pick one cuck.

Arab too if you want to get a job in the middle east.
also is arab muslim like Hebrew ?

nobody ask for it..
you sure speak to yourself too often fagot

>mandarin
>easy
Fuck you.

Inizierei a provare le gioie della vita.

latin language users will struggle with the ural-altaic languages such as finnish, hungarian, turkish since it has a completely different word structure.

was pointing out that if you speak spanish it will be easier to learn portugesse or italian, and so on.
but you had to fuck up my post maybe it was my fault for not explaining myself on the first place.
anyway go fist your mother you cuck

latin alphabet you fucktards

You obviously can't read, he said mandarim is the hardest of the three.

arabic is very easy and simple.. only letters are really hard

>Faggots picking languages that stem from the indo-european language tree

>Faggots! Russian uses Kyrilic

Finno-Ungric is the correct answer.
Ultra Faggots!

Also fuck anyone mentioning any lai lai sucki five dollar, or halal language!

già, ben detto!

>English is so ez
>check out the most complicated words/setence structures in my language
>god you Americans are so stupid

The fad that never ends.
You do realize having something stupidly difficult without reason doesn't make you smarter, right?

I don't think so.
btw the point of all is here:
>if you want to get a job

like, seriously, who bothers himself so much for nothing? If I can make use of a language I am learning then yes, go on.

dont point at anything..
nobody is interested in your shittalk.
Go be fagot somewhere else

Not the same user, but genitive, difference between conjunctions and subjunctions, completely fucked up orthography, composite words (the German word for turtle 'Schildkröte' literally translates to shield toad) and overall more complicated grammar.

Its because English is hard.

will try if you know arabic there is real high payed jobs true story.

Depends on your point of view.

If you are already speaking an Indo-European language than it should be (in order of difficulty):

1. Basque
2. Maltese
3. Turkish

>latin
>not useful

You dumb nigger, knowing just a bit of Latin highly helps you learning two of the most spoken languages in the world.

i've started learning polish and it's not that bad. the only thing that seems tough is all the micro consonants. And that's only hard for me because I'm an American and like most Americans, my elocution sucks big nigger titties.

Irish/gaeilge. Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam! Is fearr Gaeilge bhriste, ná Béarla cliste.

Google translate is not your friend with this.

second language also, one of the easiest ive learned

Lithuanian

yeah I know.. I have some work cooperation in few middle east countries..If I wouldnt been married I would definitely went there for few years, since for the same job I can get up 3 times more

German is not that hard to learn...

we have a fuckton of words, what really fucks
you up is our grammar.

Ayyyyyyyyy! Tiocfaidh ar la, mo chara

>Arab
>Latin
Pick one, Faggot!

Aggreed that its a difficult language.
Only useful as a minority school language that only few people use, so if you arent a local, or like to talk in code, then its useless.

it was a respond on previous post.
read before you post a shit, fagot

>can pretty much order 90% of the words in a sentence in any way and still make sense

Maybe conjugating is hard, but anyone can do that. Also my German teacher is high school was hot as fuck now I'm thinking about her

Anonimo da Silva da merda

Thankfully there has been explosion in interest in the language and a definite rise in the amount of speakers. As you may know it was banned by the British at one point in history