Hey Sup Forumsros, so... my ex (which who I haven't spoken for 2 years now) has started liking my pics on Facebook...

Hey Sup Forumsros, so... my ex (which who I haven't spoken for 2 years now) has started liking my pics on Facebook. This was 2 months ago, so two weeks after that I texted her. She didn't even respond to me, but she keeps liking my pics. What the fuck does this mean? Is she playing with me or what?

Pic unrelated.

how much $$ you making now?

She wants you to know she still acknowledges you without talking. Sort of like looking at someone and just not giving any emotional stare that makes you think they only want you to know that they don't care about you and just want you to suffer from not knowing what's going on. I would stay clear of this here land mine for it may trigger at any given moment comrade.

>Poke her on Facebook

>she likes my pics
that means literally nothing

Oh wait my bad I forgot that giving a positive feedback to pixels is a proposal nowadays.

>but let's be serious
if she doesn't respond ignore her
don't give the snake a second opportuinity to bite

poke her with you son's cock

shes fucking with you
best thing to do is unfriend her

THIS!!! my niga i done that to a bitch like twice omfg i felt so good TWICE my niga twice

Twice?

yea i unfriend her arse then she WA me and refriend me thought she was cool but turned out she was not and i still had dislike for the shit she does
>boom unfriend ithink she got the message that time lol!!!
felt good

Faggot why would you care if she likes your facebook pictures....
Though does anyone have sauce for the girl on that photo ?

props my nig

I'm horny, I haven't fucked since her.

looking comrade give me moment i remember seeing this somewhere

all i got was her name is cathy and website on watermark

Shit man 2 years without fucking, go get a whore gonna make you feel better

Thank you good sir.

I could have fucked (ugly girls, but at least I could fuck) but things haven't been the same since she left.

Don't worry Comrade.

Katerina Hartlova

You white people make me sick

ikr