So what's your excuse?

So what's your excuse?

It's high noon.

I hate people.

2 high

It's fuckin 6:30
Im not goin out till later

It's only 6 pm.

my girlfriend went out with my friends, i donĀ“t like dancing.

My best mate is outta town, my gf is also outta town, I'm broke til I get my first paycheck next month. Might as well stay home and play ds3.

I-I had an exam this morning, so...eh...my friends were busy too...

I have no friends mate

Alone by design

I really enjoy staying at home

you're best mate is banging you're gf

She's going home with one of them.

I'm a loser who hasn't had sex for over 7 years. I don't even know how to socialize anymore.

Also I'm ugly and poor.

Honestly i think im just an introvert, I hate talking to people and it exhaust me mentally when im forced to.

>mfw I'm getting a ps4
nigga, I'm waiting

because its never not time to Judy Hopps

Congratulations, I knew that would be the first reply. Have your origininality award.

Tell me, how come I don't know about my best mates dick being about 2000 miles long?

It's only 5:35 so not the night yet.

I generally don't like people and don't enjoy most social situations. Also, dick-complications.

Getting pissed on red wine and gaming with my GF of 4 years. Neither of us want to go out, but have both been invited by our friends.

Its bliss. I don't even know why I post on Sup Forums anymore, I haven't been a basement dwelling neckbeard for years.

besides this, i've just ordered myself the ironclaw hardcover colour book therefore the excitement for when it arrives at a further date is preventing me from going out on this here friday evening

Oh shit it is Friday, I thought it was Thursday.

Apparently I did a no-call no-show at work today. I wondered why they called me but I ignored it because I thought they were asking me to come in on my day off

Fuck you sonic ;_;

My wife doesn't get off until 6.

Fine by me... I honestly don't care.

Pretty much this.

You twat, are you fired?

I live in a college town and all but a few of my friends are out of town, thus my roomie / best friend is gone. I'm only alone because I just got off work and feel like playing videogames alone. That being said, I might hit the pool hall with a few buds later, and if that falls through my booty call will be here around midnight tonight. So I don't need an excuse.

im mildly autistic and have no friends, my social life is really pathetic

You can't lie through that ellipsis kid.

Nothing personnel.

exam period

Fuck you I'm at the comic shop with a hangover about to play draft mtg

I've been working and partying my ass off all week, girlfriend is at work, and I finally have some time to chill out and recharge the ol' introvert batteries.

fair enough

Cleaning my sheets, have a girl coming over later and can't have her smelling other girls.

> first reply
wat

Meh. If it happens it happens. It's not like she hasn't done it the past.

Because I'm stuck at fucking work

And you stay with her? Wow you're pathetic.

Learning for finals and already have a date this monday

I have a tattoo session in the morning, I can't be tired or hungover for it

That's a refreshingly apathetic attitude to the whole business I gotta say.

how do you know he dosent do it too

Pussy is pussy. She makes me happy sometimes but I don't think it'll last. Just don't care enough to go through a break up.

You sound depressed.

Haha yeah. I'm dead on the inside.

I have no friends, weekends means nothing to me

Maybe semi-depressed. I don't know.

Your life just needs a bit more really good reggae, asian pussy and heroin, that's all.

Doubtful, I'm one of maybe three actual good employees the company has. It's the first time that's ever happened in over three years, so I think he'll let it slide

>you're on Sup Forums yourself OP
It's saturday in glorious germany now, I went out yesterday.
Also you don't need an excuse to not have company on friday eves you dickmuffin, only beta neckbeards like you make such idiotic statements.
If you were a real man you'd know that it's your decision whether or not you want to go out or have people over on your friday, being alone every time might not be the best thing but I sure as hell don't need an excuse to spend a nice evening with memes and snacks.

Go kys faggot and find a hobby besides belliteling people on the internet.

Damn man. A guy at work next to me got fired because police mistakenly arrested him on his break.

Going to fuck my girlfriend, check on my sick best friend, then family dinner. For being a shit person, I'm surprisingly not alone.

Not a fan of reggae and currently dealing with the Asian pussy. Also not a fan of drugs. Too much of a pussy to even try weed.

My mum died a week ago

Holy shit those trips

You have my sincere condolences.

No joke, it can improve mood disorders, but your life is your own pal.

Was she a good lay?

Dude I'm fucking kidding man. For real, we all already know the answer,,,

Thank you, user

it's 6 p.m.

tomorow i have to go to my job, that's why i'm still sober

Unless you are a total beta, you'd break up with her so that you could get more pussy. If you want exclusivity, get exclusivity, If you don't, then why waste your time with this bitch when you can go get laid with random chicks and not have to worry about supporting her (emotionally, financially, etc)?

Unless you are, in fact, a beta. In which case, I guess pussy is pussy.

i'm an outcast

got no fb
got no friends

freedom

Maybe. My family has a serious history of substance abuse. Don't want to end up like them.

fb is the opposite of friends

I get the impression that he doesn't really do all that much supporting.

Fuck you all.

This evening I was kidnapped by aliens who wanted to make me eat their shit. I managed to escape and ended up in a strange forest where everything smells like sperm. Probably there is no way out, so I'll die here alone on a friday night.

Im waiting to intercept my buttplug in the mail then leave with the swiftness

> loser
> ugly as shit
> bad at everything

step away from that edge boy

PIc of plus

What, story? How the fuck does that happen?

I mean, it's happened to me but only because I already have a record and there was a warrant out for a guy with the same name, so they came and picked me up. They actually locked me up for 10 days before my lawyer convinced them that I was actually the wrong guy.

I probably could've sued, but I didn't. But I did get picked up a few months later and got a 60 day (40 with no incidents) sentence, and they counted the 10 days I was wrongfully in for as time served. So I got out in 30 days

I start work for my Union Job tomorrow.