ITT: Characters who remind you of yourself

ITT: Characters who remind you of yourself.

Mine is Light Yagami because I'm always 100 steps ahead of everyone else, no one is smarter than I am, I have a grand sense of justice, and I am not afraid to use dark means to obtain what I desire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pr6OQWIU0kA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soo... cringe thread?

Mine is light yagami too of course

There is already a cringe thread.

O rly?

>Kacey Kox

Because I'm a total exhibitionist slut who loves a cock in my pussy, ass and mouth at the same time. I don't even want to know their names, I just want to get my tits slapped and swallow cum.

>no one is smarter than I am

>pic related

I am alone in this world. Watching my loved ones from afar to keep them safe. My only company are the voices in my head. They guide me, telling me the right from the wrong.

Forced into circumstances against my will.

Of course there isn't. I mean, he IS light yagami after all

Mine is OP because I am always 100 cock sucks ahead of everyone else, no one loves penis as much as I do, I have a grand sense of faggotry, and I am not afraid to use the dark perpetual depths of my gaping asshole to obtain what I desire. Which, of course, is cock.

sasuke uchiha.......

KEK of the day goes to you fine sir

OP here.

I'm making a change.

>pic extremely related

Stop being a fucking faggot OP

It's time to be an Hero OP

except OP wishes he had that kind of talent and technique

Fair point. And nice dubs fam

haha now thats badazz

I am

T H E. A N T I-H E R O

Top kek

He gets rekted by a child. Come on anons how arrogant are you?

Whose only super-power is to gaze upon gay vore and masturbate furiously from his evil basement lair?

This guy reminds myself of me because I want to fucking die

Wouldn't dare being arrogant in His graceful presence. He IS light yagami after all...

I fucking hated that kid

Fair point pt 2

weeabo faggot detected
>lol lmao rofl im so kewl i is tough and i can hurt people if i want

Do NOT cross me..

Bad things happen when you do.

Except I'm not a virgin.

Ow yes, I forgot about your intimate ties with that one artist you keep ordering commissions from to draw your favorite material. Those connections are not to be trifled with, that's for certain.

You still can't comeback from what I just said. Light got rekted by that little kid and you know it. Your almighty savior is nothing to that kid.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUBS!
Sequential, even.

Just stop Mr.Weeabo, we know you have a aluminum katana set above your bed with a golden/painted wood handle.

To be honest, he only lost because he became careless. If Light kept his original caution from the very beginning all the way through, willing to even chemically burn the notebook so as to not be linked to it, or made Mikami prepare backups, he could have at least come out of it alive with the other nonethewiser.

Oi kid you dropped your fedora

Grrr, can't argue with the dubs...
I CAN offer the dissenting opinion that it was due to an incompetent inferior though, who did not heed the will of the one true god

But you knew that he was gonna brake down sometime with all that "Power" from the death note. It was going to happen sometime soon (The brake down).

what a qt

Yes. I'm glad you understand the circumstances. Don't come to this thread in 5 minutes. You are a cool guy.

You asked for it. Get ready..

>love a cock in my pussy

Tits & timestamp or gtfo

Hush now! Can't you see that this man well and truly is in a realm of his own? One beyond our comprehension?

why do these guys always look like they are holding their breath

So you're gonna get rekt and die for no reason in the future? Well, at least I have something to look forward to.

Why does he have a hunting rifle/shotgun/whatever the fuck that is.... Is he being sponsored by the gun lobby?

Mine Cory Baxter, we have so much in common all the plot points feel like mine

I wake up in the morning crying when I can't achive the true Cory look or style. It is slowly making me depressed and accepting my dark fate as plumber

Yagami Dye-ta

Going full cringe

lol
what, did you just google a description of him and copypasta it ?
>Faggot

mine is op because im a 13 year old gay faggot. my ego is 100 times greater than everyone else. noone is more of a faggot than i am. i have a grand sense of faggotary and im not afraid to rape to get what i desire which is cock. 2edgy4u

Because I'm misunderstood.

I was gone for several minutes now. Are the non-believers dead yet?

Ohaiyo. Welcome back.

They have always been dead inside my friend. No need to worry. Because I'm here.

So glad that I didn't watch Tokyo Ghoul. Thank god.

Kirito, because i'm a whiny bitch who complains over not getting something in a piss-poor video game

Kill yourself summerfag

Shinji because I refuse to fuck a moving real doll and just get in the fucking robot.

kek

I'm glad you didn't watch it either. I don't not want to share the same experience with some cringe faggot from Sup Forums

No it's just a cringe anime, faggot.

I think the character that reminds me most of myself is probably Donald Trump.

Because I'm going to win the presidential election.

Trump 2016.

cause they're trying to flex their fat rolls.

You fool!
youtube.com/watch?v=pr6OQWIU0kA

nuff said

>psh... nothing personnel kid, the thread

Mine is Patrick Jane because I'm always 101 steps ahead of everyone else, no one is smarter than me, I have a grand sense of justice, and I am not afraid to use dark means to obtain what I desire. Furthermore, unlike Light Yagami, I actually achieve the goals I set out to accomplish with no repercussions, and would have used the Death Note far better than you without getting caught.

>You fool!
>youtube.com/watch?v=pr6OQWIU0kA
Even the fans of Ghoul are cringey af like you.

it's been fun, have a good run gents.

I am just like the hacker known as Sup Forums, no one knows who I am or where my basement is located.

ayy lmao I remember that show. fuck the red john reveal and last season though.