/got/ general

Jon will forgive Olly tonight edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/LqUiJyDm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PUT YARR SHILD OP OR OLL RING UR HED LIKE A BEUL

He's gonna ring his head like a bell.

Fat chance. Olly is going to pay the iron price.

>now it's End's

What is Ned talking about? Who is End and what belongs to him?

I really hope not

Please show ollie die sometime

It's already known he won't.
Jon hangs Olly

All hail Ros, the most beautiful girl in the Seven Kingdoms

head ringing like a bell hivemind?

In 2014 during the filming for Game of Thrones's fifth season Kit Harrington (whose role involved playing Ned Stark's bastard son 'Jon Snow') was hanging out with his co-stars when a small child fell into the ice cold water and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Harrington held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Kristofer Hivju (who plays the character Tormund Giantsbane in the series) "The cold have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the water, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making freezing gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the Great Other.

nth for Dorne being white

Good, traitorous prick deserves it

Olly did nothing wrong.

nah, he's gonna rape him with Longclaw.

WHY IS SHE SO STUPID BROS?

>"Hey Olly..."
>"W-What?"
>"your shield isn't up"
>Wun Wun crush his head against the wall
>Nothing personal, kid

All I DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER WHAT

Olly is best character in the show and books.
If you disagree you should kill yourself.

In for Shireen

BRAVO DABID AND DABID

she's a woman.

Can you post the Varys one? I laughed so much at that.

Because she's a woman

Jon Snow being fire and ice revealed when?

Are the "Thenns" still around?

uh, if Jon isn't the Lord Commander any more owing to his vows ending at death, how is he even responsible for what happens to traitors?

Will this stone cold motherfucker do it or what?

>Wun Wun bitchslaps Ollie
Please DnD, make that happen

Hope he beheads him.

>books

>What was the maester thinking at this moment?

Wouldn't it be ironic if he poisoned Ramsay due to realizing that he's a psycho little shit and fearing for his life.

Edgy.

Feed him to the thenns, liking this idea

New Thread

--------

>Jon, fetch me some rope

This would work well with Alfie and the drowned god.

KEK

Now that'd be funny.

>During principal photography for season four, the cast of HBO's hit series Game of Thrones hit the beach in Croatia, where the scenes in King's Landing are filmed. Conleth Hill (whose role involves playing eunuch spymaster Varys) was swimming with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Hill held out an arm in front of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lena Headey (who plays conniving matriarch Cersei Lannister), "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The cast, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. Hill was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

Why did they had to die, anons? WHYYYY?

>Jon passes judgement to the traitors
>decides to have Thorne and the others hang
>gives Olly to the Thenns
>'Meat's back on the menu boys'

>not in show any more
>instantly treated like shit and ostracized by all showbiz friends

How hard is to copy the formatting you fucking retard?

>next thread easy copy paste:
>/got/ format: pastebin.com/LqUiJyDm

>those bursting fukcing tits

>detected piss drinker

Eric. Simply eric.

the fuck are you doing

*cough*

Two shitty actors and Myrcella was doomed anyway.

I guess there isn't much precedence for what happens if the incumbent Lord Commander is killed in a mutiny and then gets revived by a god twelve hours later.

>making a thread before bump limit

they looks so good together

you just know

>people are still asking what Littlefinger's plan endgame is

His plan is to become as powerful as he can be, one step at a time. He has cemented his (puppet) rule of the Vale first, and now he tries to seize control of the North. Either as a puppeteer from the shadow, or through royal decree. After he is de-facto ruler of the North and the Vale, he will extend his influence further, the Iron Throne being his target.

Like he said when asked what he really wanted: "Everything." And like Varys said, "he would watch this country burn if he could be king of ashes".

There is simply no limit to his ambition.

This is not some deep mystery.

>lena will never hold you like that

>Leaks suggest Ramsay Bolton has declared himself King
>Half the North hates him
>Riverlands hate him
>South hates him
>Dorne aren't even aware he exists

To be honest if life was as easy for me as it is for Ramsay I'd declare myself King too

Fuck off, /vg/

new meme, try to keep up, pleb.

He says this at the end of the episode after hanging them

>those tits

man, i'd love for ramsay to go to town on tommen and his bitch mother

>My watch has ended

Where were you when GoT peaked?

You need to go back

No way is Jon going to kill Ollie. He's back from the dead and he's going to be all enlightened and shit. Killing Ollie would be the same cycle-of-vengeance shit that we're seeing Dorne get consumed by and that Dany has already said she wants to break. So Jon going full rampage-mode isn't going to happen, he's going to be Ice Jesus and all forgiving and unifying and whatnot. Some pottery for the Dany+Jon thing that's more or less inevitable in the show, at least.

>Where were you when GoT peaked?

5 years back in the past.

Ramsay will walk into King's Landing with 20 good men, stab Tommen and the High Sparrow while everyone looks on in shocked silence, then start running the place

I was at the red wedding

Why did they make the Thenn cannibals on the show?
I mean, they were the most advanced of the wildlings in the books, right? I thought the Ice-River tribes were the cannibals?

>disappointed and mildly pissed off after every episode
>I keep watching it

If Jon goes full book Stannis then we're just getting started but it's unlikely and he's probably just going to be Ned Stark mk2

GoT peaked with season 4, it being the continuation of amazing first three seasons, but finally super comfy and all.

>literally fully leaked description
>NO GUYS IT CANT BE NOT MY FAGGY OLLY

STFU fag, hes gonna hang!

>It sheemsh like, meat ish back on shuh table, guysh.

So is this pretty much what's going to happen now?

>Ramsay attacks Castle Black in order to kill Jon
>Night's Watch and Wildlings appear to be on the losing side of the battle
>Out of nowhere Littlefinger shows up and BTFOs Ramsay

Or is Littlefinger straight up going to attack Winterfell soon?

At this point I'm just watching because I want to see it through. Glad I stopped watching The Walking Dead after the first season

desu I enjoyed maybe 10 minutes out of the first 2 episodes so far.

The only scene I REALLY liked was the sansa/theon hug but that was like 4 seconds long.

I don't really care anymore, but as I spend like 16 hours a day on /got/ I have to watch it to keep up.

More importantly why did they have to recast her

good riddance

It's glorious to witness pathetic bookfags being salty over the fact GURM is done with ASOIAF and they are never gonna get their hands on the next book, which would be as shitty as Feast and Dance anyway. The show is canon now.

>literally fully leaked description

The last thing I saw purporting to be a leak was about 48 hours ago, parts of it seemed plausible and parts of it seemed bullshitty.

PYFW

>"ILL HANG YOU FOR KILLING ME"
"BUT YOU'RE OKAY JON"

Why wouldn't they have a rule about that, seems short sighted desu

Why is this newfag trying to force his OP formatting?

...She looks better with clothes on.

Because she was a glorified extra, when the time for when the character actually needed to hold a scene, they realised Aimee wasn't going to cut it

Why would you even want her modern SJW-feminazi self anyway?

this is the show not the books.

they will kill off characters solely to save money on the casting budget.

>69253090
not that user, but I would have preferred it

We talked about CK2 in lengths, but did we talk about Telltale series? How a m a z i n g.
Better storytelling that d&d by far. And I actually cared about the plot greatly.

The new one was a shit actress, I have no idea why. New one certainly seemed sluttier, she was probably more willing to get on the casting couch for it. The old one is way too much of a SJW for that

Whoever makes the new thread please do this And make the thread when we're at 380 or something for fuck's sake

No. You have to go back to /vg/

Fuck off. It was shit except for half of season 1. Fucking Ramsay Goodman Gary Stuing in my videogames and taking all the tension out of his scenes.

>mfw thinking about Highgarden

Will there be a twist™ making Dany sail to Westeros by the end of the season?

>Ned almost recognising Bran in the vision

So can the bitch timetravel now? And why do the children look like humans?

other thread is at 330.

>mfw Green Party member

>a m a z i n g.
Kill yourself desu.

And it was from the same guy who did the last two weeks you fucking dumbass

She's cute, but Nell Tiger Free is a goddess

>they will kill off characters solely to save money on the casting budget.

Killing off Ollie isn't going to save jack shit, though. A no-name that age I guarantee is working for scale.

I miss S3 blue-outfit Dany

We will never see her like again