WHAT'S UP Sup Forums!

WHAT'S UP Sup Forums!
I wondered if some of you guys could help me out, I need to take down a website, don't worry it's easy, I have problems with this site owners, and I need help from all of you.

Maybe you already heard of this program, but LOIC is an easy way to make an DDoS attack, I want as many people as possible for this, and if you're a good person, please try to get one or two friends to help out.

For those of you who DON'T have LOIC, here's a download link:sourceforge.net/projects/loic/ (The page says that I might contain malware, but is just because the anti-virus programs detects LOIC as a "Hacking tool")
Here's a tutorial on how to use it: youtu.be/sQRu-J3f_Kw

And finally, the website info (The info you have to put in the program):
URL:lectopolis.net
IP:52.73.105.189
Timeout: 10000
Port: 80
Method: HTTP
Threads: 100

I hope you, my fellows, join to me, because collective power, is Sup Forums's power, thanks to all of you, and have a Sup Forums day

does it look like Sup Forums is your fucking personal army?
fug of, friendo

All of us know loic, but you will have to tell us why you want to ddos that website if you want hrlp...

Ahhh ya se. Santillana es una mierda pero igual flor de pelotudes no te va a ayudar nadie

Nypa kys

Anonymous here, but this time it's the leader. How can we help you, newfag?

Actually, I have some legal, and personal problems with with these people, but I can't afford a good lawyer (by the way, I can't even FIND a good lawyer) to sue these bastards, and I can't solve my problems personally with these people, so I think taking the site down is a good way to get my revenge

I would apreciate if all of you can help me taking care of the site, thanks

Not your personal army, you cancerous newfag

I'm not trying to use you as my "personal army", It's just that I have problems with these people and wanted to see if some volunteers can help me out, I'm not trying to have my very own gang of anons

I can see you are serious by those dubs. We respect that. Okay, the first thing we'll need you to do is go fetch your mom's credit or debit card. Fear not, this is standard procedure.

Are you seriously this dense?

Please kill yourself.

I just want someone to help me out with something ok? please don't feel offended or like a "Personal soldier"

behold, the element Osmium, which has a density of 22.61 g/cm3

Goto your windows folder find the folder named system32 delete it and restart your computer.

Will make DDOS far better

Hey. HEY. Fucking focus. Fuck those summer kids. Are you with us?

Ok I get you -_- I'm a newfag making a sellfish plea, I understand that you don't want to help me with this, sorry for wasting your time

We are going to get to that. Calm down. Maybe ask if he runs a 32 or 64 system and go from there. Summer.

Listen to these oldfags here. They know.

just trying to help, my bad.

why use LOIC when you can use a netscape navigator expl01t

These summer assholes! Good lord. Am I right?

No worries. We are legion. Just do it right.

Take the mouse cord and hang yourself

Die in a fire

>sellfish
how much, m8?

Now that is some solid fucking advice. Those crazy eights confirm it. Checked.

You will always be alone. Why even try?

Focus, faggot! We are trying to help you.

not even those site admins like the faggot, maybe they would if he became an hero

Fuck you nigger

1st. NOT YA ARMY NEWFAG!
2nd. LOIC is one of the worce DDoS programs out there. You will get better results spamming f5 on the page...

Not even a bunch of people that barely know you like you. Slit your wrists.

>tl;dr = im a faggot be my private army am newfag

Very edgy! Goin' into middle school this year I take it?

OP is a faggot: confirmed. Fuck off to 9gag.

Too vague. Seems like bait.

Have you killed yourself yet?