Yes! Her torso is looking sexy!
Any swimsuit pics?

let me know ;)

How would you fuck my wife?!

Still waiting for this one.

We were just getting started with blondey on the right

I wouldn't, she's fucking ugly

This one too

Hey. Previous story guy. Got anymore of her? Like anything from more pics to noods.

Left or right? And how?

The one you don't pick has to watch you use her best friend.

make her go through a metal detector

these two?

I want just a plain rough fuck with pulling hair and choking. Cum on her face

Bend her over and ass Fuck her while she licks the others slit

For you? sure. No nudes but a fair few pictures

Takers?

Knock her out

more of her?

what would you do to her? let me know please

right in doggie , more ?

More.

not really sadly , glad you like her tho ;)

Fucking perfect

push them both face first in the dirt and fuck them in the ass like the dirty animals they are

this

fuck she is hot , maybe more?

i would fuck her feet and cum all over her leggings

Right one. Right one seems that she would be ready for me to come up behind her, place my hand over her mouth, throw her against the wall and start messing with her snatch. Once she's fully worked up, I will take her panties, stuff them into her mouth and then proceed to unzip my pants. I'd slowly start inching my 7-inch dick up her aching pussy. While she quivers and shakes, her tied up friend looks as I make her best friend into a giant whore. She just sits there and thinks about how that's going to happen to her, that her life will become nothing but a god damn cock-sleeve for me to use. After I fuck the living daylights out of Right, I'd pull her hair and choke her from behind. Once she starts to lose consciousness, I will spit on my cock and aim right for her ass. Fuck her, cum in her ass, leave her. Go to Left, undo her gag, and place my cock right in front of her. I wait for her to place her lips onto my cock, and if she doesn't, I will smack her right across the face. Once she starts sucking, I unleash her tits and mess with them as she takes my cock down her throat. Skull fuck into blowing my load. Leave them there and call my friends for their turns.

Roll them in the mud and make them squeal like piggies while I ass fuck them to tears.

face fuck her face and cum on her tits

God damn that one in the middle. Get me a fucking giant file of those and I will write a fucking book about her. *same guy*

Can post nudes.

I want to get the most reluctant throat fuck possible from her. Really have her hate choking on my cock

please do

dump em

didn't recognise her at first
from last thread

You here yet?

pick one and let me know what you would do to her.

damn her eyes , do you have a complety body pic?

Fuck those tits until I cum on her bitch face.

She is fucking delicious isnt she?

I want her to put on a bikini and grind my lap to get me horny. ;)

the blonde one

Tie her down, pull out her teeth, and put my asshole on her mouth while I shit into it. I'd make sure her head wouldn't be able to move at all so she'd pretty much have to swallow it.

who is she? i see her a lot

Taken on a date. Trusted like a lady. Taken home and brutally ass raped like a whore

Goddamn it. I just replied to that asking if you are here (She's kinda shapeshifter?)

Heres the GT:

>Meet M. at end of January
>She sits infront in Pub Speaking
>She's cute enough,
>Start to like her
>Ask her out in Early April
>Say's yes, Friend R seems to force his way to tag along
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with now counter offer.
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College)
>We agree to hang out soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday. (Again with my friends)
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.
>I asked her out a week or so ago, (Via Text as thats the only comms I have with her)
>Looks like her phone is kinda broken due to the text sending as an SMS and not iMessage like usual
>So, No reply
>Try to get my mind off her
> Randomly a friend texts me about her.
>Because of him reminding me of her, I check to see if shes back on iMessage.
>She is, so phone is back and working
>But still no reply.
>Spoke to her a week and half after I asked her
>She made no reference to when I asked her out.
>She either is avoiding it, or never saw it (Though she did accidently send ;) but quickly corrected it to :) )
>I sure as hell am not going to bring it up again.
>Text to see if shes free to hangout with a friend and I
>Busy, graduation party
>Did not buy it
>Sent this "I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but if you don't want to hang out at all just say so."
>She does not respond
>I check, and see that her sisters HS did graduate the following day.
>Now I regret it.

first from right

fuck her ass and cum in her feet

Pretty vanilla anal. I'd want to try to make her cum from it though.

oh yeah ;)

A girl I am interested in. People seem to love her or hate her. (she's been rated between 4/10 and 11/10)

She'd fucking enjoy it tbh, she's talked about taking it up the ass at parties

Más por favor

One-handed lock her arm behind her back, life her up by the neck, and fuck her ass against a wall.

fuck , i would fuck her really hard have any more?

found one that you might like ;)

Wow this thread is so sad , can't even use the word pathetic

Far left one. I'd make that smirk become her O face in the quickest second. While on her commute to work, assuming train, I'd wait for her to get off. As I follow her, I'd finally sneak up behind her and grab her ass. When she turns to see who did it, I'd ambush her with chloroform. In a back alley, you would find her right next to a wall. Handcuffed to a pole, panties down and around her ankles, shirt ripped open with tits hanging out. When she comes to and starts begging and pleading, I will take this time to just revel in it. Let her know that this is the moment that she's going to remember. I give her a small aphrodisiac and begin by suckling on her tits. When they become nice and hard, her mouth would be watering from the drug. After putting her hair up into a ponytail, I'd face-fuck her until her makeup was running down with her tears. After making her choke on my 7in pecker, I'd release her face and cum on her tits. What a great way to start her day.

Do mine?

would she be into it? that's my fetish...

eh?

Need more of her

i wouldn't say 11 but id definitely put a baby in her against her will

Slenderman?

Tie both of them and make them suck my dick while kissing each other, then put them on her fours and fuck her holes turn by turn. Ask a few friends to come and spit roast them. cum in one mouth and make her spit in the other one.

Unbelievably... Please tell me you have more or a folder on this slut. Even her FB would be appreciated...

Anyone ?

ahh ok, so yeah definitely seemed like you'd been strung along with BS, but the moment you choose to call her on it, seems like was real, that's kinda shitty man

Fat ass!

Nope. Do you have her pics?