The only true natural border between France and Germany must be the Rhine

The only true natural border between France and Germany must be the Rhine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8fmG-p-DlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck is that supposed to mean ?

you are french speaking German.

i know i have germanic blood but i'm not a german

lets put it this way, if anti-germanism spread you would get exterminated, which is why you should be unified.

pic related is what would happen if anti-germanics get in power.

You got BTFO in the last thread.

Do you want to get facefucked again?

this is stupid, there is no such thing as "anti-germanics" you massive fucking autist

He already sperged out in Ignore the autist.

What about a petition for Philippe of Belgium to become the King of France, and France becoming a new Belgian region ?

>""Germanic""

>monarcucks
no thanks

More like French, speaking German.

>republicuck

Pathetic.

French people are genetically Celtic people with a Gallo-Roman culture, with Frankish is elements thrown in. By that definition, that I think anyone can agree with, the people living on our side of the Rhine are German/Dutch speaking French people.

Germanic tribes only crossed the Rhine during the fall of the Roman empire, and the people on our side of the Rhine only started speaking Germanic languages much, much later, because they were in the cultural sphere of influence of more culturally Germanic states.

And your country does not deserve to exist. Germany and France should legitimately share it according to majority of spoken language

*the only true border between France and Poland must be the Rhine
FTFY

inderdaad

Menapian here

ama

Ok but the south of France becomes a different country

what

It's not a trade, it's a necessity.
The way it must be. No need for compromises.

that map is bullshit like everything from eupedia or any other english-speaking source

that's the part with all the refugees, you can have it back if you want

no

These should be the Belgian border today tbqhfamalam

Go back to Sup Forums, asshole.

well, yeah

LEAVE MY QUAINT LITTLE SWAMP ALONE

R1b-U106 = Franks (Celto-Germanic)
R1b-P312 = Belgae (Celtic/Celto-Germanic)
R1b-U152 = Roman (Italic)

kthxbai

>part of france again
no thank you

how cute, it thinks it's allowed an opinion

Did we do anything bad to you last time you were part of us?

t. Abdul Al-Hassim proud combatant against Algerian independence
that whole trying to starve out the people in the fortress thing wasn't very great

Well, to be fair, you could have just surrendered and made the whole thing a lot a lot easier.

Never.

youtube.com/watch?v=g8fmG-p-DlQ

Or the Pyrenees.

I never got this song. They say they want to guard the Rhine, but how is it against France having the land up to the Rhine? No one is claiming anything beyond it.

Or is it saying they want both sides of the Rhine and I'm just misunderstanding?

do you feel more french or more german?

Are you calling me a filthy Celt, you fucking frog?

There is no claim for specific borders. It was just a good rallying call for national forces to defend against French expansionism. That's why most Germans felt you deserved the humiliation in 1871.

If you live anywhere in southern Germany, then you most likely are descended from Celtic tribes. And if you live on the left bank of the Rhine, then not only you are descended from Celts, but from Romanised Celts. Though culturally you are admittedly closer to more Northern, Germanic people, genetically you are almost exactly the same as a Frenchman.

germans are a meme nation

Better than krauts entering your place uninvited and wrecking your shit, two times.