Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

LOL What it do Sup Forums?

First thing, I cant even believe Im posting on this site but whatever, I can take a break from makin paper and playin bitches to serve ALL of you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerds? All i can see is a bunch of disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophiles. Nothing like an alpha male such as myself.

Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK. I'd bet hella money that half of you havent ever gotten laid, and the other half got it from your fat sisters, Lol. See, marines like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a marine.

At this point I know you all WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and you're angry. Also you are unpatriotic and hate real American heroes like me. But i know you just looked at my fucking traps and shit your pants.

Just TRY and fuck with me. See what happens.

Dude if you hate Sup Forums why do you come here,

plus your gf is fucking ugly

Dayum OP, back at it again with the old as fuck copypasta.

b8.
>are you even trying

Nice haircut you Guido.

. :.

.:: :: : : :::. .: :.: :: ..: .::: :.: : : :: :...:. .: : :.::.:.:::::::: : :: :: . :: : .:.. :.: .:::. : :..:: : ::.::.::. .: : : : : :: : . :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: :::

..:: .:.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: ::: :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: ::: :.:::: .:: :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::(:..:::: . :: ...:: :.:::::) ::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: :::

..::.: .:: :.:. :::..::

such newfag

Hey John

Hey John

you're the newfag. can't even tell when baited.

v

Hey Faggots,

My name is Black Hole, and I attract every single one of you. All of you are weak, mass-less, carbon based life forms who spend every second of their day stuck to an iron core planet. You are everything observable in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten an event horizon? I mean, I guess it's fun self replicating and evolving because of your own lack of gravity, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than becoming a gas nebula.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best fusion reaction. I'm pretty much perfect. I was the brightest quasar in the sky, and have an acceleration due to gravity over 9000m/s/s. What processes do you synthesize, other than "jacking off to electromagnetic absorption lines"? I also get straight accretion disks, and have a banging neutron star (She just solar flared on me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just go super nova. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my neutron star

Hey Muggles,

My name is Albus Dumbledore, and I am more powerful than every single one of you. All of you are uneducated, wandless, squibs who spend every second of their day failing to cast even the simplest of spells. You are everything non-magical in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever casted a full body Patronus? I mean, I guess it's fun not being able to grasp the concept of basic swish and flick wand motion, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than being sorted into Hufflepuff.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot , and Order of Merlin First Class. What accolades do you possess other than being at the bottom of the quidditch standings year after year? I also own the Elder Wand, and have a banging hot Phoenix(He just blew up and was reborn; Shit was SO cash). You are all worse than Slytherins and should probably hand in your wands. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my Harry Potter

Hey Faggots,

My name is Juy'Jey, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day connecting to stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad with Eywa. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any tsahaylu? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of Na'Vi because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than doing false tsahaylu to memories on sacred tree.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was the youngest to ride an Ikran, and best Pa'li rider. What tsahaylu do you do, other than "fake tsahaylu to naked drawn sky people"? I also make bows from multiple trees, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just tsahaylu me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just try and meet Eywa immediately. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my mate

Hey Faggots,
My name is Gustav, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, high-pressure systems who spend every second of their day bringing only weak winds and light drizzles to coastal areas. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever reached Category 1? I mean, I guess it's fun remaining so weak because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than the 2007 Atlantic Hurricane Season.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best gusts. I'm pretty much perfect. I reached maximum sustained winds of over 145 mph, and am causing the complete mandatory evacuation of New Orleans. What major cities have you evacuated, other than "some random Haitian shantytown that can’t survive even the lightest gusts"? I also made landfall in Hispaniola, Jamaica, and Cuba, and have a banging hot low pressure system to feed on (She just increased my wind speeds; Shit was SO fast). You are all tropical depressions who should just disperse yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my feeder band

Que onda maricas,

Me llamo Juan, y los odio a todos ustedes. Todos ustedes no son mas que unos gordos retresados sin vida que pasan cada segundo de sus días mirando imágenes estúpidas. Ustedes son todo lo malo que hay en el mundo. Sean francos, ?ha tenido alguna vagina alguno de ustedes? Pues, supongo que es divertido reírse de la gente debido a tus propias inseguridades, pero ustedes llevan esto a un nuevo nivel. Esto es peor que masturbarse con fotos de facebook.

No sean timidos y denme su mejor tiro. Soy básicamente perfecto. Fui capitán del equipo de fútbol americano, y también fui la estrella en mi equipo de baloncesto. ?Qué otro deporte practican ustedes, aparte de "masturbarse a dibujos de japoneses desnudos?" También tengo notas buenísimas, y una novia bien buena (Me la acaba de mamar, esa mierda fue TAN efectiva). Todos ustedes son unos maricones que deberían matarse. Gracias por leer.

Foto relacionada: Soy yo y mi puta.

HIGH HEIGHTT,

HYU HIH HYU HUH,HYUGH HUH HIIIIIIIGHT HYUUUH UWAAAAAH. HYUHGHT HIHGHT UMOH AWAH,
HEIGH, UWAA-UMPH HOWA HEEEEIIIIIII *ZLLLZLZL* *WOOOWHOOOSH* HEEEIIIIIIGGGHHT HUT HUT
HIEGHT HUT HO HAH HO HAH. HOOOOOAGHT. HEIGH, HWUT WHO HIEEEEIIGHT? UMPH, HEROOO
HWA HEIGHT HIII HIEEIIHG, HEEIIOO UOOOOOOOOOOOO, EIIIIIIIIGGGHH HEI HIIIIIIIIGHT HUT
HIEEHGHT.

HEEAAAHHT HUAAAAHWHT HIIIGHGH. ^ > ^ > < ^. AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.HEIGHT
HEEEEIIIGHT, HUAWH HEIIIIGGGG HWAHA. HWAAAAAAAA, HWAIGH "Hey, Listen!"?
IAHHHHAH WHA A'S, AWAAAUUAH GWAAAH AHA UHUUUHUH (What would Saria say?). HUWAAAH
HIIGH HEIEIIIIIIIIIII HIGHTTTET HEAAAAA.

AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! UNHNHNNHNHNHNNNN

Wroar rawr roahr.

WAAAAUUGGGHHHH!!! Rargghhhrarrarrghhar wargharrargahgrar wraorggharr arghararhggarreuch. Whaoyruuoo ruahoaa roaoouau riuoooorououa woouohaaoouu wouauruaoooa hoaauuamaaa vaooarauuoouoo. Wraaoa muuaanoa haouuraao voaauuoa hu, huauao wooouuo voaouawaaaoo wauwaao vaaauna gaauaaarrruauya. Whauaauurroumaau roaaa haaaaoruio vuauvaaoa vauaoaraao waaouoi vuauwauaa! Rruuaarouanvuua waaoawaoau raooaoa rrouauohrrhaaoaouar.

Nwuruauuoowmooai vaaooraua haooaua wauaoa ruoaovaay. Ghauouau nauanaiaau ruua muouuaouwaauo ruaaaa voaiarrwoaaoo ruaraaua vaaahauuoaaia rouoohaoaa: vuuaaroooah rauouoaroaaam raoaauu rrooouohaoaoaa mooaawuoau houuourruauouao, (hoioooruuaouo raaaaaaa maoau haouonauuuv wuauuanioo huauuhuoaa vuuawauoou). Hruoaaruuuua hoou wuoayu nauaom moaaoahuua ruaauuroaa.

Rwoaa wauaoa: haaowaouao wiuaahoiao

Don't let fame go up to your head, bro. Appearing on one episode on TV, doesn't make you a star just yet. But don't give up, cause you're surely made for the big game!

Greetings Borg,

My name is Jean-Luc Picard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are violent, hive minded, life forms who spend every second of their day assimilating other races. You are everything bad in the universe. Honestly, have any of you ever done any first contacts? I mean, I guess it's fun assimilating other species, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than breaking the prime directive.

Don't be an alien. Just phase me with your highest setting. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Stargazer, and I'm captain of the USS Enterprise. What exploring do you do, other than "destroying civilizations and assimilating their technology"? I also have a perfect crew, and a banging hot ship (She just did a Picard Maneuver; Shit was SO cash). You are all an evil race who should just retreat to your homeworld. Hailing frequencies closed.

Pic Related: It's me and my ship

>get called newfag
> y-you're the n-n-n-ewfag user. h-haha. Right guys?

kys

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Hey Atheists,

My name is brother John, and I despise every single one of you. All of you are blaspheming, immoral, devil worshipers who spend every second of their day denying the existence of a higher being. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever read a bible? I mean, I guess it's fun wandering around ignoring the one and only messiah, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than defecating on Jesus's shroud.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the bible study team, and said the most prayers in church. What religious activities do you take part in, other than "Worshiping the porcelain God"? I also get a lot of praise from the local community, and have a smart black bible with gold trim (I just read the gospels; Stuff was SO enlightening). You are all sinners who should just repent. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bible

Hey Faggots,

I'm an Ultra Marine, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are filthy, disgusting, traitors who spend every second of their day looking at heretic pictures of aliens. You are everything bad in the universe. Honestly, have any of you ever cleansed a world? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of the Imperium because of your own heretic feelings , but you take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Eldar’s.

Don't be a heretic. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much invincible in my armor. I was captain of my chapter, and starter on my deepstrike team. What fighting do you do, other than "jack off to naked drawn sisters of battle"? I also get bonus armor, and have a banging hot emperor (he just Knighted me; Shit was SO glorious). You are all disgusting unfit vermin who should just kill themselves. Thanks for heeding my words.

Pic Related: It's me and the God-Emperor.

checked

Hey you,

My name is Rick, and I am never gonna give you up. All of you have let me down, made me cry, and spent all day telling lies and hurting people. Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten this from any other guy? I mean, I guess it's fun knowing the game and playing it, but you all take to a whole new level. Inside we both know what's been going on.

Don't be a stranger to love. You know the rules and so do I. I'm pretty much perfect. I have been nominated for a Grammy, and had a #1 hit. What games do you play, other than "running around deserting people"? And if you ask me how I’m feeling, I also have a banging hot girlfriend (We’ve known each other for SO long). I just wanted to tell you how I was feeling. I gotta make you understand.

Pic Related: It's me and my full commitment

checked

Greetings Homofornicators,

I go by the name of Johan, and I hateth every single one of thy. All of you are rysel, sleacian, ancorlif who missbehandle each second of thine dayth observing idiotic colon thumbs. Thou areth everything ill in thy world. Truthly, hath any of you ever hadeth any lingua? What i proclaim is that, I thouth it's entertaining constricting fooling of persons in terms of thyre own insecurities, but thou all take it to a brand new emnet. This is even iller than wankering to thumbs on antaebook.

Thou need not be an musafer. Just diht me with thyne best shot. I'm pretilly enough perfect. I was thy leader of the cricket team, and halter on my fox hunting team. In what acts do you participate, other than "selffornicating to blont drawth Niponese folks"? I also goth unleaning A's, and hath a incrementously pretty feyance (Sheh just romented me; Stool was SO pennifull). Thou areth all homofornicators whom must only commence your own decease. Thanks thy for your hearing.

Thum Related: It's me and my feyance

havent seen this copypasta for a while.