ITT: We post girls we know and other anons say how they'd fuck them. Replies for replies, summerfags...

ITT: We post girls we know and other anons say how they'd fuck them. Replies for replies, summerfags, try to participate.

we go again

here you go , reposting this one for now. what do you like about her?

Anyone ?

do your worst and i'll post moar

reposting reply:
ooh baby!
should I fantasize about it and rub my cock?

this is my cousin

back ^^

facial the right one , got more?

I would wank my cock using her tits, got any body shots ?

I would take the right one to the counter, and clear it off to bend her over it. Then I would lift the dress up over her ass, and start going to town.

oh yeah , please do...

Shes delicious

I'd push her facefirst onto her bed and pull up her skirt, pulling her hair while I fucked her doggystyle. I'd flip her on her back and rip open her shirt so I could titfuck her until I came on her face.

say something to this whore!

I wouldn't fuck them, I would rape them.

blondey gets all the cum

Keep your girl coming. Would you watch her being abused?

damn she is post more

If I get in on it.

She is quite attractive. Not sure if she is a whore tho.

I'd tittyfuck her while she sucked on the tip, then fuck her pussy hard doggystyle, finishing with an anal pounding and creampie.

Wwyd to her (blue shirt not the loli you perverts)

moar of the yellow one , i would fuck her in doggie

What would you do to her?

pull her into an alley when she's walking down the street, cover her mouth and use my other hand to go down the front of her shorts to start rubbing her pussy. she'd start enjoying it and suck me off until I nut, then use my sperm as lube to fuck her in the ass until we both cum again

checked

same guy from last thread which seemed to expire just as it began!

Drag her into a changing room at knife point. Make her take off all her clothes and deep throat me making her gag, cum in her eyes while shes crying

oops that's for my dude

sure... details?

Also is your girl's name Anna? Looks exactly like someone I know

Mm, that was nice! Thanks for sharing, user!

fuck her from behind then go for her mouth , cuming in her stomach. have more?

Which one would you anons set on the other first?

naw, Devin

Eyes for sure. Eye brows, nose, and freckles too.

shes built for doggy imo

Kidnap all three of them. Hold them blindfolded and gagged in seperate rooms. Rape each one hard for a week destroying them until the stop crying and just lay there and accept it, their holes getting full of cum, stretched and ripped

throw her to the bed , ripping her cloths of to go anal in doggie then vaginal and cum inside, more pics?

I know. I know. But yea, I prefer her as she is now. Then Again I met her while she looked like this, so I guess I'm a little biased towards this look.

But yea, I would have her no matter which way, even her chubby version (which outranks her Smoker look)

she is, more photos?

10/10 would permanently attach her pussy to my dick to fuck indefinitely

Bend her over the kitchen counter and fuck her ass hard then cum deep inside her

Sweet gal. Would marry.

>and

Right looks like she would enjoy pounding left's ass with a strapon while yanking on the leash attached to a collar around her neck. I'll throatfuck left meanwhile. Bet she'd enjoy it

glad you liked it, have some more...
this one is pretty old

more of her alone?

Aw. Story for mine? Replies for replies and all

I want to jerk off against her stomach while shes pinned to the wall with a knife against her throat

jesus. I'd start fucking her from behind and probably cum in like three seconds. then just keep fucking her until my dick falls off.

yeah well, i haven't seen her with any kinda terrible look yet, skinny is just a long standing preference, but i'd fuck any of her looks tbh, and you seem to like hearing about those things with her, for whatever reason, but yeah, she usually seems to look good

Get them drunk. Fuck the left one first while shes tied to a bed with her panties stuffed in her mouth, groping her tits painfully until I cum deep inside her. Then go downstairs, drink some more, then take the right one into the shower and fuck her ass in there with the shower turned on. Cum deep in her ass and leave them there

nope sadly

These threads are literally the cringiest things on Sup Forums

Bent over backward with her toes in my mouth, and a roomful of guys stroking off while they watch, ready to unload on her

Close to this then?

post anyway

Thanks again!

sure.... details?

Yea. I don't know why, but I enjoy hearing that stuff, for some reason.

But yea, I would take any look. The real thin, with mediumish hair is a close second.

Goes inside the house as the party heats up, loads of drunk people, three guys follow her up stairs and pull her into a bedroom and rape her, tearing off her bikini, filling and stretching her holes, she tries to scream, but one guy forces his dick inside her mouth and gags her until they all cum on and in her

I'd borrow her for the night. Romantically and sensuously fuck her. Cum inside every time. Once I've had my fill, I'd take her to a decently nice hotel and get a room. I'd then put an ad on craigslist telling dudes that they can fuck her NSA, the only catch is no condoms and they have to cum in her pussy. I'd let maybe 10 or so guys rail her, and when she was too stretched out to feel, start doubling them up in her pussy. While she's busy doing this, I'd go in her purse and steal her birth control and her ID (you'll see why in a minute). After she is done being used, I'd have her clean up everything but her pussy, then bring her back home to you. I'm sure you'd try to fuck her but she'd be too loose and alll you'd really feel is other dude's cum leaking out around your dick. Literally none of her wetness is from her, it's all just cum. Around this time, she'll notice her missing BC, but because she has no ID, she'll have trouble getting more. not only do you both get to wonder if she's preggo with some guy you've never mets baby, but she'll be so stretched out that she can't even tell if your little cock is in her anymore. She'll start craving more and bigger cocks, and the gangbang thing will probably become a reoccuring thing, with or without you. Enjoy your slut and sloppy seconds, bud

Looks about right. How would you fuck my girl? Replies for replies and all. Could involve your girl too

friend's sister. do your absolute worst for moar.

I'd tell her her brother's friends don't get out enough

suck her tits antil she moans , then make her suck my dick until i come in her mouth.More

that's cool, as long as you enjoy, and yeah she does look pretty good in any look tbh

Get her pinned up against a wall at an illegal foam party, pull down her panties while shes pinned with her back to the wall, spread her legs and violate her pussy bare back, finish with her on her knees crying while I use her mouth like a flesh light and cum inside her

Except like this probably.

But, yea she is damn nice almost any way.

Brutal mouth fuck which ends in me cumming on her face and down her top

more of her body or face?

how old is she?

nah i'd still fuck her like that pic, no problem, but yeah i totally agree, pretty much all her looks, all good in some way

My cousin. Snapchat kimber8667