S/fur aerial bombardment

s/fur aerial bombardment

>crApple hardware is better
Wait, what? In 2013 I could have built this same 2400-fucking-dollar 2010 iMac (that I was given, mind you, only reason, because my self-built had some major hardware failures after 9 years) myself for 600-700 dollars in parts. Apple can suck my drunken floppy schlong and stay the hell away from my wallet.

And no, I don't post them on e621, I used to take SWF and GiF files and such and turn them into high-quality webm to post here, but e621 eventually started supporting webm so I haven't had much to do (because people do it themselves

I didn't know it was draka, but y'know... There's a big difference between taking what you can probably get and "picking what you fucking die to". I assume Draka's a she just for shits and because I don't care and will never sex them, but if it's a dude... well, if you can fuck me hard enough to kill me DO IT FAGGOT

boys taking belts to girls asses!

I am a woman, so don't worry.

That reminds me I could do with a good spanking tonight.

I'm knot aware it should, ???

>The image or my day?
are you referring to my asking about the context? heh, i mean the image - with the eyebrow moustache, i wonder what the hell happened?

makes sense

hehe

>no hurt the girlie
>no hurt the loli
>no hurt the anything
>love and sex and cuddle them instead

>the girlie/loli/anything likes to be hurt a little bit
God damnit what am I supposed to do!? This does not compute

>woman
You are Draka, I don't even care. Bring it, baby. Gotta have a first >"what the hell did I just fuck" experience sometime, might as well be with someone who's accidentally totally acceptable

If I knew where you were I would share my liqour.

My guess is kids being fucking stupid By the by that is a fucking awful image

Meh, I dont drink much and if I did I have plenty here.

If you're going to start fucking people that normies would consider freaks, starting with a 7'1" amazon is a good idea.

why is everything so fucking spaced out in shitty gnome 3 bullshit

imagine if you took her place

Seriously, I honestly don't even care what parts you have. We'll never know until you get bored/rich enough to drop by and I have to try to make up for my average dick with a shitton of effort. If you're *aren't* female, I might even bother to make up for it entirely with effort, jst to say I tried. I've fucked things less attractive than guys for sure (though nothing alive)

Don't do that shit to me, I just might have to try. Travel is an issue though

>I was given the Fag
Could've sold it to the nearest Facbook Teen™ and replaced the majorly failed hardware w/ the money

>I don't post them on e621
Okie, just thought what you did was fur the joy of the wider public

>but if it's a dude...
What do you mean 'if'? This is the internet

Lordy you must be an amazon. Will we ever get to see that body you work so hard for? Mm that might be a bit much for me. Besides I can't imagine I could get my fiance to do that.

Bleh, I'd share my liquor with anyone right now. SEVENTEEN FOR A HANDLE of rum BITHCES, LET'S DO THE THE DAMN THING

I have to go to work in 2 hours, why do you do this to me?

Flattery will get you quite far.

What in the hell is that right leg?

fair enough

what's your job?

I've heard it will get you every where. Although I've always said it will only get you so far.

haha, i guess. but cutting off the whole thing? that's a special kind of stupid/mad

do you have a name you use around here?

Just to try to save some face here, I've fucked things that are alive and human, and female (though honestly nothing that was older than probably 20). But I've fucked things that aren't alive and if you put a bit of zest in me I probably don't give a shit. As I've told Radzyn, buy us a handle and a pack of smoke and let's fuck for 5 hours until we both regret it, do the damn thing

Never done anything with a dude, might as well live to regret it or you won't have the proper stories to tell

Over here ppl also dress up as the Pope by wearing the cardboard sleeve of a 12-pack of beer on their head
>also known as "a dachshund"

oh don't worry, i'll do it for free

Yeah well natural selection is kinda having a hard time. I blame medicine. I do I go by Stella Yeah sorry but my guess is you don't fit my type. Also there's that whole never meet people off Sup Forums thing.

>why
>why
>why
Start by asking yourself: "why am i using a lisux"

should go all the way with those boxes

>fag
>sold
Yeah would have... too lazy. I just took the working computer instead.

>joy, wider public
Nah, some bitch motherfuckers I like *here*, that's about it. Screw everyone else, autistic sumbitches

>"if"
Well, yeah. It's more hope/vsprobability. Still, see
Just the fact that someone showed up would be neough to demand that I bother to fuck/get plowed by someone, holy christ we all have duties. I'm not even bi and want nothing to do with dudes, but I'd do it at least once as part of my duty as someone wh oconsiderings themselves openminded (if you get me drunk enough to not care). Keep any dumb AIDS shit away from me and I'll probabl ymake an excetption

Also Butt gf boobs

nah, i'll start by blaming shitty gnome 3 and its stupid bullshit

its only one program so i guess i'll just nuke it from orbit and use something else

no i meant i'd post guys beating women asses with their belts, got some quality art of that in my folder

Only the sleeve is actually the whole packaging

They do sell boxes tho, that's a 24-pack (cans)

Does the artist who draws those have an FA?

TEST

man it doesnt even do shadows properly
argh

Then post away

Technically, I work landscaping.
Sarcastically, I'm a butt-picker.

I sweep (mechanically and manually) entire properties of trash and debris. I don't jus tsay I'm a garbage-man because it requires a sort of expertise and precision that can take us 3 hours to do for a single Walmart, but that's what we do. I pick boxes and diapers and cups and butts out of the parking lot of stores, somebody has to do it and for 12 an hour fuck you it might as well be me

I also do mulching and sod and cleanups and loamsifting/mixing and such, but mostly buttpicking. I pick butts. Can I pick you butt for 12 bucks an hour?

YOUR ASS IS MINE

if you get enough of them the size won't really matter :)

ah, cool. i go by Josh

>too lazy
More likely just homo

>Screw everyone else, autistic sumbitches
I kinda meant about how the effurt you put into doing them. I thought you did it w/ distribution in your mind

Nice to meet you!

Fucking drag'n'drop reload pages

As far as I can tell right now, rpobably F-Kevlar. All I really know is it's Ebenflow (dude who shows up and posts asinle butt of his GF's) 'sona, whatever

Try asking around for who Ebenflow's GF's 'sona is or whoj draws most of them, might have better luck

Also balls, got an hour thirty or so 'till work and there's still manual labor to be done, peace nigs

Sure thing, whatever you think may soften the blow :3

>from orbit
Wouldkn't the other way around be easier

Huh, kinda thought drop shadows and other eye candy werekn't your kinda thing

That's a pretty slutty thing to say

Also, most are too afraid to put their liver such stress

I do it because I get bore dand I love you faggots because I have no one else to love. Why else bother to do anything? blarg

it's my torrent client so i'll let it finish first, then apt-get autoremove --purge

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly