How much money do you make and whom you work?

I work as a turner and get 30000 rubles. It's 500$ - more then average wage in city(300$). In maximum i can get a 1k$-1.3k$ in a Norilsk and 1.5k$-2k$ in Moscow with University Education for work of CNC Engineer. My factory on pic. We repair electric locomotives.

Haкoнeц-тo зaвoдoбыдлo пpoбpaлocь и cюдa.

Хз чeм бaмпaть, пoэтoмy вoт вaм пикчи из зaвoдoтpeдoв нa хapкaчe.

A вoт и кoнчилиcь пикчи.

Student myself but rent a few student dorm rooms
About 1k euros/month netto

I work for logistics/warehouse/ or whatever company for about 28k USD and I am almost 30.
Even my little brother(24) who workd at a factory surpassed my wage and I feel ashamed of that desu.

butifel factory comrade

800€ desu

I work with security, about 13$ per hour

how about house rent?

>зaвoдoбыдлo

Дpyжy c тoкapeм, клaccный пapeнь, хoтя гoтoвит тpaктop нa дpyгyю paбoтy. Дa и caм я из жeл-дopa.
Пapy нeдeль нaзaд пepeхoдил пeшeхoдный пepeхoд и тyт вpывaeтcя caлaтoвый кaйeн нa нoмepaх 0001, и нaчинaeт cигнaлить и гaзoвaть.

Hy и ктo быдлo-тo в нaшeм cooбщecтвe?

1400/1600€/month depending on extra hours (usually 12 extra hours/month).

doorman on a events buiding (place where you rent spaces for events, parties, weddings, etc).

Shit factory job for people with zero education and training. $2800 US per month. 48 hour weeks

that's a lot bruce

Factory is owned by a British company, you should have the same opportunitys

that's about £27k after tax a year, £36k pre tax

are factory jobs that well paid?

I work in my family's bakery (against my will). I get 1000€/month. I should get a bit more, but you know, because it's my "family", I have to settle for what I get.. But at least I don't have to pay rent, which allows me to save 700€/month.

I'm on $25 Aud per hour, anything over 40 hours is time and a half then double time

You are a big man, a businessman who can save his money by living in parents basement

Software Engineer. 2200$/month

IT, Database expert - 5500€/month

wew

>has job
>complain

andá a cagar ;_;

Ruby on rails+pearl dev
4500$/month

You are mad that I work with flour that is bahed and eaten instead of snorted?

Optical dispenser (retailcuck at eyeglass store)
2000-2200 €/month

45k a year as a Medical Laboratory Scientist.

Where I live the cost of living is very low so it goes a long way, I'm happy with it and enjoy the job very much.

>Database expert
top kek
you can learn all about that kind of stuff from home in a month
i would do it but people who deal with that get payed like 400 euro/month here, so it's really not worth it
they're the bottom of the barrel when it comes to programming&computer stuff guys

Dentist...just asistent now, finished school 3 months ago

About 1.5k usd/month...good think is that I have my own appartment(after grandparents) which is worth more than 250k

I am a fucking landlord, 2600eur per month. I do nothing, just playing video games, masturbating, watching movies, walking in parks, masturbating, drinking from 9am till 5am in bars, vomiting, thinking to commit suicide, masturbating.

>2600eur per month.
so aren't you like a king in moldova?

Construction painter
2600€/month

He is probably senior with a degree or something, a junior/normal wouldn't get paid that much

Security engineer, BP.
3900 AZN/month.

Life could be better but i am degrading. Too much drinks and thinking to start using opiates, kinda lost sense of life after completing all the tasks i had. But yeah, that is a good amount of money.

why don't you travel, move to another country or something

Try expanding the business.

I've been traveling a lot since 19 years old, when i left home in search of better life. Have seen most of Eastern and Western Europe, traveled by foot through Balkan states, been to North and South America, i like Canada a lot and Alaska... but i always feel like i don't belong there and cannot live there for more than a year or two. Also i have my parents here and they are getting older and need some care, don't want them to spend last decade all alone, they deserve better attitude, imho. After they die, nothing will keep me on this planet.

concrete worker
2000€ netto
sometimes up to 2600€

Shitty full time labourer and tools maintenance job for a welding and piping fabrication company. 15$/h.

Besides, I work as a game warden during summer and fall.

I thought you used live pigs as currency

Blacksmith. Salary depends on how many costumers I get. Next month I'm making a overhang roof for a door. About 4 days of work for 800€, which I'm happy with. More than most people earn in an entire month here.

I work for an environmental services company at a toxic oilfield waste dump as a labourer

Make $18/h, will probably die of cancer in 20 years

Earning a decent income and living in baltic would be living the dream

I'm a student, and I diliver pizzas

11 an hour, about 400 USD a month

Using live pigs for trade is called "barter", which involves no currency, you illiterate faggot.

I've had just about enough of your serious posting m8

You should stop posting and go work on glass factory for a month or two, m8.

Glass factory ?

Yes, a giant building filled with cogy thingies that make glassy thingies, to put it simple so you could understand.

I used to get paid 660 USD, but now I got a raise up to 825 USD. Around 6 USD/hour.

But that's okay, I work for the government, so I barely work.

electrician
4300 usd a month (before big taxes)

Why a glass factory ?

It's a very hard and hazardous job, that will hopefully tire you enough so you don't post dumb shit on internet.

I don't like having dirty fingernails or rough hands though.

$200 USD a month as a half-time intern at a uni lab. The pay is absolute dogshit, but at least I get to publish.
Hopefully grad school will be better.

You usually work with thick as fuck gloves. Glass, m8, it's not a joke.
Also, yeah, you're a faggot.

retired
25, BA in business
retired
$1950 a month in rental income, dividends and interest payments and growing
just passed $410k net worth this month

$250k worth apartment in Czech republic? That must be Prague 1 or 2... Otherwise impossible and mispriced. You can easily build fourplex for that price in Plzen/Olomouc/Zlin metro region, plot included.

That's quite a lot of money in Moldova, are you relative of a gangster/politician/major business owner? Is most of your real estate portfolio based in Moldova? Do you plan to sell and relocate your assets into funds/stocks/bonds/US real estate in the future?

I stock at a department store
$9

t. Sup Forums

If you administer a gay-ass webshop perhaps

A real world application like a GIS backend or something where you'll have a million queries in a few minutes, rolling data and you can't afford to transact the queries?

Yeah, good luck designing that database without knowing your database theory

Also I forgot to say I dont do manual labour

Contractor, so it depends
Made over 120k last year

lemaos

made 2000 EUR a month assisting a professor while I studied for my undergraduate degree

Unfortunately I was way to intelligent too finish my 3-year degree in under 5 years

What was effective tax rate on that income (120k CAD netto)? I bet it was close to 50%...

Maintenance manager in injection molding plant.
4500 Pln ~ 1k euro

You don't hold the dicks you suck with your hands?

Umm no

Software engineer (*I'm actually just a BSC in CS, not engineer) for quality assurance systems used in the mining industry

You fix robots and sheeeit?

>BSC
BSc

I probably won't make that much even as a senior engineer. Ain't life a beauty?

Yep, but mostly shit ;(

Seriously, m8, you really need to come here and jump into serpent pit.
I feel my brain cells dying just by talking to you.

Why are Swedish folk so obsessed with correct grammar?

What mainly goes wrong with them, PLC's or the hydraulics?
I work in a place where I have to fix a lot of things despite not being trained to do it.

I'm a service technician and tech support rep (1 man service department) for a small electronic equipment manufacturer. I make $20/hr with virtually no benefits, but they're really flexible and my job is mind-numbingly easy. This is a 2-5 yr gig while my wife launches her company, and then I'm going back to school.

For six axies robots, there are mostly no issues, maybe profibus cables or shit around them like safty relays. Three axies are most of my pain in the ass, we had much more of that staff around.

>tfw turning up the speed of hydralic machines from 50-70% to 150%

Why did the programmers make that possible

One more thing, where you saw hydraulics on robots 0.o? Pneumatic is common in 3 axis and axialry maybe have hydrualic but we do not have one.

Ah you talking about injection machines :) I do not want to talk dirty about setters.

The place I work has very primitive machines from the 1980's/90's that people generally refer to as hydraulics but that might be wrong, I'm no fitter anyway.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I can take seriously some low rent bydlo who chain smokes indoors and obsesses about hanging gomoseks from cranes.

You are easily one of the most hated faggots on this board. I don't like you, and I hope you go away.

I never chain smoke, faggot.
And I live in Azerbaijan, not russia, we don't have "bydlo" here.

You only say that because you're american

>we don't have "bydlo" here.
Negře, prosím. I've been to the caucasus.

These are stacking machines moving huge concrete blocks. You can set them up to move so fast the entire factory is pulsating and they look like they are going to fly off their frame at 100km/h.

1.2k a month. I'm a NEET.

>I've been to the caucasus.
Yeah, all caucausus is a same country....
Really, you're dumb.

>profibus
Why is this a thing?

Where I work everything is connected by Ethernet and communicates by IP, even the PLCs inside individual systems

>You only say that because I'm a twat
FTFY

He is not only dumb, but probably Caucasus ethnically as well... I bet over 90% of his DNA could be classified as such.

I am considering moving abroad to Batumi in Georgia.

Sweet. Can I get a discount by revealing that I'm user?

lel, I like you.

>I am considering moving abroad to Batumi in Georgia.
There's nothing to do there 9 months a year, m8...

Yeah, Georgia is actually more civilised than Azerbaijan.

Its ancient technology

well you had to suck him off and the brazilian guy didn't.

>never even been in Azerbaijan
Really, come here one day.
The last meal they serve fags before hanging them gonna be the best meal you ever had.

I made tables and graphs

>best meal
Is it cock?

So Azeris hang them from cranes, Georgians throw them in the river, chechens respond with honour killings. Such a fucking backward clownshoe part of the world kek