Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XQ3xO
topkek1.imgur.com
youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clippers will make the WCF.

>Simmons makes the jumper

>b-but he can't shoot

Simmons legit looks like Magic out there.

>Spurs will make the WCF.
FTFY

>3-4
>advanced never winning shit ever again
enjoy your asterisk title oh wait there's no real cavs fags on /nba/ anyways
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Durant is a faggot

I feel like it's going to be Clippers vs Warriors in the WCF with CP3 getting BTFO in 5 games

1. Warriors
2. Clippers
3. Spurs
4. Thunder
5. Grizzlies
6. Pelicans
7. Mavericks
8. Timberwolves

1. Cavs
2. Pacers
3. Hawks
4. Raptors
5. Celtics
6. Pistons
7. Hornets
8. Bucks

i need some milana in my life

Spurs to WCF

Simmons, Brown, and Bentil all looking great in this sunmer league game right now

RJ hunter is a meme right now

Clippers will never make the WCF

Which of the celts draft picks are playing right now? And arent the celtics the ones that drafted the Croation center?

they're playing him at point guard?

curry and the warriors will rise again

inb4 gomeds overdoses

also scott brooks will turn otto porter into KD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BTFO

>watching Sixers-Celtics
>TV starts blaring extremely loud static
scared.jpg

TEAMS THAT CAN MAKE THE WCF
Spurs
Clippers

TEAM THAT CAN'T
The rest

Yes

ben simmons looking like a superstar already

What team guts it all for Westbrook?

what part of the bay area are y'all from?

murder park here

he is getting the ball at the top of the key every play

Fuck, forgot to put Warriors

>completely destroying an existing contender to make the meme team 2-3 wins better

just disgusting

Brown and Yabusele both in the game or played minutes to this point

Yabusele is meh. Brown looks pretty good

Simmons for Philly is showing why hes the #1 tho

If Ainge actually drafted players that won't be shit the Celtics can definitely make the ECF.

>Chris Paul leaves next year
>Russell Westbrook to Clippers

They literally do not make basketball shorts big enough for Yabusele's ass

i can't hear it over my pounding heart for Simmons play

E X C I T E D

Lebron is hiding his power level, he's saving the biggest move for last.

Merzbasketball

Damn, Brooklyn going to be much better next season.

It's cool, I'll fix it

TEAMS THAT ARE ALLOWED TO MAKE THE WCF
Spurs
Clippers

TEAM THAT CAN'T
The rest

Are they not playing the Croat they drafted though? and jackson has played good for them

imgur.com/a/XQ3xO
topkek1.imgur.com

Help me out Sup Forums. I don't want GS to win but seeing how booty blasted /r/nba is about the Durant signing I feel like I now have to root for them.

It's truly dark times when Sup Forums and reddit see eye to eye. Is Sup Forums actually just as cancerous as /r/nba at this point?

Maybe we should all embrace the dark side.

vallejo

He's about to sign with OKC just to win a hip and make Durant look like shit. What a fucking legend.

Lil B LIFTS HIS CURSE

WARRIORS CONFIRMED FOR 10 YEAR DYNASTY

>living in a literal shithole

"How you like em KD"?

Havent seen him out there yet

Rose/Jennings
Lee/Galloway/Holiday
Melo/Lance
Porzingis/O'Quinn
Noah/Hernangomez

how the fuck did phil pull this off?? most of them are turning down larger offers too.

Is KD the biggest bitch nigga in the history of basketball?

yes

how many points will the warriors avg per game? 150? 200? 250?

I'm a contrarian douchebag, so I'm waiting to see what kind of real reaction the New Warriors get. If they get booed out of every single arena like the Heatles did, then I'll consider them true heels and cheer for them like I did with the Heat.

zizic isnt coming over

Honestly I think /nba/ will never recover from bandwagoning Curry up 3-1 and getting BTFO. It's eternal
I can't say i feel sorry for you, you actually thought Curry could shut down the best player to ever play the game. You gotta live with that the rest of your lives.

>Love shutting down MJ

KD IS SUCH A BITCH ASS NIGGA. NEVER BE BETTER THAN WESTBROOK ASS NIGGA. GETS SHIT ON BY LEBRON ASS NIGGA. TOOTHPICK LOOKIN ASS NIGGA. LIKES TO PLAY THE 2ND FIDDLE ASS NIGGA. 1-PLY USING ASS NIGGA. FAVORITE ICE CREAM IS SOFT SERVE ASS NIGGA.

FUCK DIS NIGGA

damn people on draft night got me hyped about him

Maybe, but they'll average 20 turnovers cause of KD

that pass, holy shit

Curry/Livingston/Vet min
Thompson/McCaw/Barbosa on min
Durant/Iggy/Vet min
Green/Looney/Vet min
Pachulia/Ezeli (can go over soft cap to match offers)/Damian Jones (1st rounder this year)

They'll be fine. They'll need some time to figure out the hierarchy between Curry, Klay, and Durant

>that pass

Fuark that was nice

>murder park
niggers....

without question

That's still kind of a frankenstein of a team though. He did the best possible job don't get me wrong, but the Knicks went from a 25 win team to a 40-45 win team. They still might miss the playoffs next season.

damn

also

Mcconnell is a great passer, and Simmons is too

holy shit simmons is insane

McConnell is the next Steve Nash

Hi zodiac killer

OKC ain't gonna be the same without KD

>simmons looking like the ultimate rich man's lamar odom small ball 4
>brown looking like hot garbage

Wtf were the celtics thinking when they took this guy third

Wait, those were Pau's stats from last seasons? Fucking nice.

Unironically having the Timberwolves and Pelicans in the playoffs over the Rockets, Jazz, and Trail Blazers. Thanks for the giggle, mate. You're truly retarded.

just tuned in to the sixers game, how tall is Simmons? Dude looks like a men amongst boys out there.

THE GOLDEN HAIRED BOY

Ladies and gentleman ; Ernest Hemingway.

>boom

Philly players that look good:
Simmons
McConnell
Wood

Celtics:
Brown
Bentil
Rozier

sixers running that 7th grade "pass 3 times before you shoot" offense

>tfw sixers

The hatewagon for the Dubs is too much. My inner contrarian makes me want to root for them. The fact that they only have Zaza for a center, makes me feel like they'll be worse than last season which will make them almost underdogs.

6'10. desu he's by far the best player out of that draft

SUMMER LEAGUE UPDATE

SIMMONS IS GREAT, MCCONNELL IS THE NEXT NASH

BROWN IS SHIT, JACSKON IS OK

Muh athletic potential

Listed at 6-10

>Sources: Kobe Bryant considering NBA return.

OOOOHH SHIT

KOBE LOOKING AT THAT NEW CAP MONEY

What do you guys think of this: Players who finished top 5 in MVP voting in the same season cannot join each other through trades or free agency the following season. LeBron to Miami/KD to GS wouldn't happen.

6'10" he's a beast

This is autism, just root for them if you want to bandwagon. don't try to rationalize it lmao. fucking cuck needs acceptance from people on the internet

I forgot about the Blazers, but
>Rockets
>Jazz
top kek, you're the retard

6'10

>hornets

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8

Golden State does not even need KD. Seems like overkill.

>Free agent center Roy Hibbert is finalizing a deal with the Charlotte Hornets, league sources tell @TheVertical.

>Free agent center Roy Hibbert is finalizing a deal with the Charlotte Hornets, league sources tell @TheVertical.

there's a ton of questions for sure, it's just insane to me how all these deals keep coming in. i really thought the knicks were just going to sit this offseason out, make a few small moves, and have another lottery season before either betting everything on 2017 free agency or asking Melo to waive his clause. now Derrick fucking Rose is somehow in New York and they've basically signed a full starting lineup's worth of players.

who is the face of the chicago bulls?

>Brown looking like hot garbage

We watching the same game? Dudes got nice passing and rebounding going for him, and his driving ability and athleticism os great, just needs to learn how to finish

KOBE TO SIXERS

Glad to see there are still some proper anons left here.

I'm about to become a lifelong Warriors fan due to the amount of hate they're getting.

K N I C K S
S O L I D 4 5 W I N S N E X T S E A S O N L A D S

He gonna chase all time leading scorer record now, he' knows Lebron could get it.

>All these active gens

wew la. It's a good thing that the divegrass faggots have nothing going on today since we've been under constant barrage for the last 5 weeks

How did the GSW become such a powerhouse in the past years? Practically an afterthought team for decades and now polarizies the league

My biggest fear has come true.
KD joining the Dubnation.
Let us all bet they will either dominate the Finals for two years, and can go 82-0.

it's insane. he looks like a 5 year NBA player who decided to play in the summer league. m-maybe he is the next bron bron