ps: reeeeeeeeeeee

You have to go back

I don't tho.
I'm here legally banging your womens and using your educations

This flag comes from gommunism though I believe

>he doesnt have a patrician flag

>he doesn't have a bear on his flag
Nice quetzal.

>he has a cross in his flag even if his country has nothing to do with christianity
Why didn't you swap cross for a dildo yet?

>women liking Guatemalans

KEKd

Why does your flag landscape the Swedish Deluge?

I asked first

this, that has to be the most homosexual thing ever

>During the wars the Commonwealth lost approximately one third of its population as well as its status as a great power.[7] According to Professor Andrzej Rottermund, manager of the Royal Castle in Warsaw, the destruction of Poland in the deluge was more extensive than the destruction of the country in World War II. As Rottermund claims, Swedish invaders robbed the Commonwealth of its most important riches, and most of the stolen items never returned to Poland.[8] Warsaw, the capital of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, was completely destroyed by the Swedes, and out of a pre-war population of 20,000, only 2,000 remained in the city after the war.[9] According to the 2012 Polish estimates, financial losses of Poland are estimated at 4 billion zlotys. Swedish invaders completely destroyed 188 cities and towns, 81 castles, and 136 churches in Poland.[10]

>even if his country has nothing to do with christianity

Explain how you came to this conclusion
???

>his flag is a cross
>his flag is 3 stripes

believing in Christs words and helping those in need > being meme tier who only twist Gods words for personal gain

>being meme tier who only twist Gods words for personal gain
You're right man, protestants ARE the worst

It's a Christmas present,you retard

>thinking Luther was protestant pope or that salvation is intrinsically tied to him

Catholic intelligentsia everyone

>he has something on his flag
What kind of dumdum nation do you have to be to not understand the difference between a flag and an emblem?

WTF i hate swedes more than anyone else now

>he has a cross on his flag
That's a bit islamophobic lad

Delet

The fact that you claim to follow the Bible's teaching while denying Christ's commandment to follow Peter and his successors the leaders of the Church is laughable though lad.
Also:
>national churches
kek how did that work out, oh wait its almost as if giving the secular ruler of your country any sort of theological power is toxic to doctrine.

Where exactly does Jebus command people to follow peter?

Around the same part where he said that you should worship saints and shit.

>His flag doesn't have a fucking leaf (yet)

Matthew 16:18-19
>And so I say to you, you are Peter (Peter means rock in Latin), and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.

>I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

I'm guessing it's one of the many parts the protestant "reformers" took out of their versions of the Bible because it wasn't convenient for them

Nowhere in that quote does it say that one should follow peter. Thanks for trying though.

It's beautiful.

>Doesn't understand allegorical speech

>secular ruler

The Monarch is ordained by God and They derive Their power from His mandate.
Nothing secular about it tbqh

Catholics also ripped gospels out when they decided what the Bible should look like.

Hypocrite, Mary-worshipping degenerate:)

I understand that you've yet to show me any evidence of J ordering people to follow the pope

2 true

Matthew 21:12-13
>12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,
>13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Maybe Peter's successor, the Bishop of Rome, should have stayed out of the indulgences market.

>indulgences relevant
Even during the reformation the selling of indulgences was the work of a select few rogue priests and not something endorsed by the Vatican.
Those priests exploited the general population's lack of knowledge as to what indulgences really were, a lack of knowledge which persists to this day.
t. sects with trans-women pansexual """priests"""
>Mary-worshipping
This is my favorite meme, showing someone reverence is worship now.
I guess I worship my grandpappy
and this gentleman worships Lizzy

>Rogue priests
>In 1517, Pope Leo X offered indulgences for those who gave alms to rebuild St. Peter's Basilica in Rome. The aggressive marketing practices of Johann Tetzel in promoting this cause provoked Martin Luther to write his Ninety-Five Theses, condemning what he saw as the purchase and sale of salvation. In Thesis 28 Luther objected to a saying attributed to Tetzel: "As soon as a coin in the coffer rings, a soul from purgatory springs".[55] The Ninety-Five Theses not only denounced such transactions as worldly but denied the Pope's right to grant pardons on God's behalf in the first place: the only thing indulgences guaranteed, Luther said, was an increase in profit and greed, because the pardon of the Church was in God's power alone.

Catholics are such obvious liars as well.

>The pope is a rogue priest you guys!
American are so fucking dumb it hurts my head.

shrekt

Remember though, the Vatican didn't endorse it ;)))))) it was just the Pope!

>Sup Forums Bible study

There are no prayers that our "priests" require us to recite to Her Majesty in order to recieve absolution.
Yet your priests will make you recite the Hail Mary PRAYER (not sign veneration or respect, but prayer).

Better than papist Bible """"study""""

Don't lump us in with Cuckolics, they believe what they're told. They're like mushrooms, keep em in the dark and feed em shit.

His country is so unpopular he can't count on the community to follow along and meme with him.

How far has sweeden fallen...

A
FUCKING
LEAF

I'm sorry, most of you aren't half bad.

>denied the Pope's right to grant pardons on God's behalf
but
>Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven

Anyway, Pope Leo only commissioned Tetzel to give indulgences.
Indulgences however ARE NOT a free get out of sin card.
Indulgences were a type of penance in which you could opt to donate material wealth after receiving the sacrament of Reconciliation (the real way to achieve forgiveness of sins) instead of having to do other sorts of penance.

Tetzel lied, and proclaimed it was a "get out of purgatory free card" and people believed him. That is not the Vatican's fault.

In any case the Church cracked down on this behavior after the Council of Trent so this is not a real argument. It's not something that's occured since the 17th century at the latest

>his nation's flag has no cross on it

Mate at least do the meme correctly
OR
Not at all

Didn't Obama teach you manners ?

''selling of indulgences was the work of a select few rogue priests and not something endorsed by the Vatican.''
But you just said that the Vatican didn't endorse the selling of indulgences, which is objectively false - which makes you a liar, or an incompetent.

The Pope didn't stop him from pushing and selling them, he could have, but he didn't.
He was the one who allowed it in the first place.

This faggot was the easiest faggot to beat

>m-muh accelerating balls

haha fucking piece of shit, E-A-S-Y

>his nations flag has no stars on it

>this level of mental gymnastics

>his nation's flag isn't the flag of Australia

Now that's an obscure Dunkey reference if im not mistaken

>Is an Aussie
>As such will inevitably die of skin cancer caused by a star
>still sees fit to put stars on his flag
>actually defends it even as malignant melonama metastasis into his lymphatic system

>implying I'm not First Nations

Wait I thought we were talking about New Zealand mate not Shitstralia LOL

Good one but the Anglican Church (and its American and Australian offshoots) pray the Hail Mary
Lutherans pray the first half of the Hail Mary
Selling indulgences and promoting the use of indulgences are two very different things.
What Tetzel was doing was selling doctrine, no Catholic alive or dead would agree that him or his method was blameless

fuck you swords are cool :(

The Church of England is Catholic.

I literally made this thread to bait you Saudi Arabia-user. Now tell me,

Why would you shoot a man, before throwing him off a plane?

at least you can talk
who are you?

Anglicans allowing RC, Hail Marys =/= it being a staple of Anglican faith

Is this serine. Fuck off

No this is Tryptophan nice to meet you

Can you find serine. Plz

She went to mecca on pilgrimage and my buddy wants her home

Thanks
Plz don't kill her

>His flag has a sign of someone else's independence on it
lmao tier

Who?

>he stole his flag design from the superior cunt

>unpopular
>the community
>meme
You say these words, and it's like you aalmost believe them. And you say them about Sup Forums for god's sake

>superior cunt
you mean estonia?

>Filename literally says Denmark's flag

couldn't put "Denmarks" in quotes in the filename.