Irrelevancy of Slovakia

Why is my country so small and irrelevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Lower_Pannonia
respekt.cz/ost-blog/bratislava-je-prehlidkou-promarnenych-sanci
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary–Slovakia_relations#Attack_on_the_Slovak_ambassador
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUT THEN THE MAGYARS CAME
TOOK CIVILIZAYSHUN AWAY

MY SMY BYLI NITRA I HOVNO

Hungarians have been asking the same question for a while now.

MAGYRAS STOLE OUR LAND 1000 YEARS AGO

Because zlovaks stole the land from hungary and the language from czechia.

This noncountry doesn't deserve to exist.

This

because too many sl*v*ks live there

why do you bully us

I actually like slovakia pretty much.
Had a great time in Bratislava and met a lot of nice people.

that is nice to hear. what were you doing in Bratislava?

this

Not enough immigration

t. mohammad svenson

come home tót man

Every slav speaks dialect of Slovak

As for hungarian lands

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Lower_Pannonia

Op is magyar living in southern Slovakia. And for that reason, im out

I'm from Bratislava and dont speak hungarian

WE

Its not WE WUZ if literally everything i said is true. Yes we got conquered, but we didnt steal shit, its other way around. Hungariand learned how2civilisation from us. Every agricultural word in hungarian has slavic roots

t. butthurt jano

I like Slovakia - based mountain slavs.

I admit that Slovakia isn't a pinnacle of Western civilisation, but at least we're not fucking subhuman shiptars. We can take solace in that.

Ye,you're Magyar cigany.

You're niggers of the Balkans, the shitiest region of Europe.

Ye,but you're Magyar cigany

t. Subhuman mongoloid chink

Gtfo of my country

>eastern european """"""""""countries""""""""""

This looks off, I have a feeling that I understand Russians more than Slovaks.

man, slovakia is really known for...

People thinking it's still Czechoslovakia.

I am pure slovak with no known hungarian ancestry, I dont even speak hungarain. You are just butthurt

fair point

t. Dávid Kovács

BEHIND DANUBE WITH YOU

I met some of the nicest people in Slovakia. Bardejov is a great little city and Kosice is also nice, besides the gypsies and the terrible ghetto.

The High Tatras are amazing.

have you visited Bratislava?

No, but I will go there in a year or two.

Vienna --> Bratislava --> Budapest seems like a great combination.

Maďari sú aj tak to isté ako my, len hovoria iným jazykom

No you are not same as me you fucking asian shit

It's funny to see dirty slavs fighting each other, meanwhile the glorious hungarian master race is getting powerful.

yeah most of tourists do it like that

Yeah economy going down the shitter,huge decline in population and government being literal mafia les by gypsy don. Hungary is fucking failure that would be on level of Ukraine if it wasnt for EU

ja som fakt čistý slovák

No, you are ungodly slav mongol mix without identity ocupying stolen lands

Back to mongolia swarthy manlet

>Hungary is fucking failure that would be on level of Ukraine if it wasnt for EU
The same is true of Slovakia.

at least we make the most cars per capita in the world

Comparing Slovakia to Hungary is like comparing Switzerland to Brazil.

"Bratislava" is a conquered city. That's why Slow Vak peasants pillaged it so much. It belongs to its old inhabitants - Germans, Hungarians and Jews.

At the end of the day, the EU was hugely beneficial to both countries.

t. Atilla Hans Goldenstein

Germans had their chance, we joined them in WW2. They lost.

Magyars can fuck off, spineless lapdogs of Habsburgs.

Slovakia has first or second fastest growing economy in eu for several years in a rkw while taking less money per capita and in total than other v4 countries.

respekt.cz/ost-blog/bratislava-je-prehlidkou-promarnenych-sanci

Lmao who cares what salty asd hipster czech thinks? Yes its fuxking ugly, Wien is 45 minutes away, nobody ever comes to Bratislava. It makes money and thats important. If you want your faggot hipster cafes gtfo back to Prague

these :^)

well that is true

dam i never realized slovaks are that butthurt i always just thought they existed and that's it

There's only one really butthurt Slovak poster on Sup Forums who hates Ukraine...I don't think he is in this thread.

Still not as pathetic as Cuckraine aka "no such thing".

That's how we try to calm our bad conscience. Existence of Slovakia is a crime against natural law. We betrayed our dear Kaiser.

Slovakis didn't betray ONLY the Kaiser, it betray Hungary, stoling their land, the czechs, and the humanity.

>Hungary
>Humanity
Let's not get ahead of ourselves

t.b.h. I'd rather be in an irrelevant country than somewhere where I would be hit by a religion of peace truck.

fair point

>he lives in a buffer state

Ukraine has the most history of all Slavs, you're just smaller than Russia so it's easier for them to "claim" you

Switzerland is literally a buffer state between Germany and Italy and also used to be buffer state between France and Austrain empire

We didnt betray anyone you primitive baboon. In 1000 years, Slovaks had ONE uprising/revolution, and during it most slovaks supported the crown. Slovaks fought for Hungary in their revolution and for Austria-Hungary in WW1. And only thing Slovaks wanted was to be recognized along with our language. And what Hungarians did? Close Slovak schools and forbid it to be used. To this day you can walk into Bratislava and see church and statues of St Istvan or St Elisabeth. Hungarians refuse to acknowledge thet their national drink, national poet and one of most important people in their history are of Slovak origin. They cry about how Habsburgs treated them and acted way worse to minorities. The they have nerve to cry about Trianom and how everything is against them. Hungariana should all be shot because where is hungarian, everything will fuck up

Apparently it's just Hungarians who do that shit over there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary–Slovakia_relations#Attack_on_the_Slovak_ambassador

>Every slav speaks dialect of Slovak
MY

we literally do not give a shit about where the name of pálinka comes from, and regarding Petőfi and Kossuth, everyone in Hungary is taught about their slovak ancestry, which is by and large irrelevant when it comes to the more important matters, i.e. the language they spoke, the country they've worked and fought for, and the people who they admired and longed to be admired by, through their selfless efforts to bring about a new golden era for the Hungarian nation