I need advice and I like /b, so here I am asking

I need advice and I like /b, so here I am asking.
A buddy I Know like since forever is atm cheating his gf. I'm intrested in her. I Know I'm scum For the matter, but I dont care anymore.

How do I get to fuck her and possibly be her next bf? Is there anyone who made this juke before? Should I blatantly go tell her about him cheating on her?

Shameless and vile self bump.

Don't get involved. If you tell her do it anonymously and stay out of it.

Plenty of women in the world, don't ruin a friendship.

Op can't bump user.

What if I really feel she deserves better, aka me? I would never cheat on her.

She does deserve better. Better than him. Better than you. You are coming at her with an ulterior motive and selfishly pretending you are acting in her best interests. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it will be pretty obvious to her.

I've got no intention of whiteknighting by doing this. I've been holding already existing feling because I cared about him as a friend, but now that I know it's pretty obvious to me I thought I could simply male the most of the situation. Been a good friend for him and love him to the bones, but I got to the point I am more intrested about MY situation, which is sadly worst than it ever was recently. My wx gf dumped me 2 months ago and I'm in shambles.

Sorry about How I'm forced to type, phone glass shattered. Like My heart, lol.

Op listen.. There is literally no scenario in which this would work out well for you. Honestly, I wouldn't even tell her, it truthfully doesn't even involve you

I had gotten high and made up a bullshit story about getting side tail once to a then best friend. He went behind my back to tell her about it in an attemt to wedge us apart. Now he has one less friend and that's it. She didn't go to him.

After dozen hours she sat down with me so I could explain the bullshit, as embarrassing as it was.

My takeaway is never make shit like that up, and if you have a hot girl, never let anyone even think you cheated. Every guy covets and is opportunistic but they also rarely succeed in this bs. No matter what it is bad all around.

I guess he just hated that he was a 28 year old virgin, even if I never made fun of him and actually helped him almost score with a chick.

You are not in any shape to make these choices. You're thunking rashly and with your dick.

Nice dubs. I think you're right, but I also feel Like I have to do something. Maybe she liked me in the first place, which is something I Cant be sure about. But what's important is that I really would gladly fuck her. I scarcely care about How she would feel later, whether she likes me or not. I could be content even if she fucks me out of gratitudenor vengeance in his spite. It would be K. I could suffer less for what it's worth.

Don't be that guy.

For one it probably won't work out.

Two you don't sound like you have your emotions figured out.

Three the world is what it is. Trying to be the hero backfires more often than not.

But you made up your mind already and we can't stop you. This thread serves no purpose because you're just looking for encouragement to be a human pile of shit.

When this blows up in your face make sure to come back so we can say we told you so.

K so you want to fuck her. As of now she's dating your friend. Let's say you tell her about the infidelity, maybe even anonymously. Do you think you'll be able to fuck her shortly after they break up? Wrong. That shit would take a long time. She can't just fuck her exes friends. Also, you think you won't have to take your buddies side? There is pretty much a basic bro code of the exes being off limits (AT LEAST FOR A WHILE). If you truly want to try and fuck her you're gonna lose your friend. (not to mention the general reputation of you going behind your friend's backs)

Wrong, I'm seriously considering staying in my place. And weeping about many things concerning my unlucky situation. I wish I never witnessed what I did.

If you're smart you'll keep your ducking mouth shut.

How much should I eventually wait at least to confess her what I've been hiding after they eventually break up?

I know I'm not shit, that's why I'm gay az fuck.

The fucking fact that you know your buddies GF makes you a bro to your buddie. Why don't you grow a pair and get your own life, M8?

depends.. how long have they been dating? how good of friends with her are you? were you friends with her before they started dating?

Stop looking for excuses faggot. Stop it.

Tell her anonymously if you must. If she wants you let her come to you. Otherwise back the fuck up.

Op show a pic so we can see why the bitch is so special

It's terrble then. She's a friend of My ex girlfriend and they are toghether like since 3 y. Guess never. It all started when My ex gf left me.

Btw my own life has been crumbling since my ex left me. I guess I started to Like my friends Buddy moments after. For the fact I was never innthe position to seriously think about her, considering How much I was into my ex gf at that time.

Yeaaaaa, then you are in the unfortunate situation of having to let this shit go..

My final advice. Don't tell her about the cheating. Not even anonymously. At a minimum, time needs to pass. You CAN NOT overtly tell her how you feel, that will not work out for you. If things happen they have to happen organically and again YOU SHOULD JUST LET THIS GO.

I get that if feels like your life is crumbling after your ex, and that's because it is. LIfe is literally one up-down roller coaster ride after another. You'll get with another girl sooner or later but again, this should not be this girl.
btw is this your best friend you found out was cheating?

Dont have on the Phone, would be creepy at least if I had beem stashing pics on My phone about her. She's one of those girls who despises facebook tho. So I cannot even sneak or her page to makebu happy, anons. Sorry. We are italians, tho. She's pretty beautiful, My ex was better tho.

Op is retarded if he thinks he can just go up to his ex after a breakup and profess feelings for her.

So you want to take your friend's gf as a rebound relationship? Youre all the way fucked up. If any of my homies did some shit like that.. Boy..... Just an hero for even thinking that way u piece of shit. You are the exact reason why dudes can't really trust their homies anymore.

Op you're not a true fruend to anyone.

One of the best. I'm a good guy after all, I dont think I would have the balls to do this after all, but she could eventually fill the pain of a post friendship. Or at least it is what I thought.

That pretty much sums my take about myself.

Op you will literally end up lonlier rhan ever

Trust nobody, not even your shelf. That was the memey, isnt it.

This is the first time something like this occurs in my life. Up to now I've been betraying girls, I've been cheated, I triple crossed, but I never hurted a friend in any way. All is most unfair.

Well for fuck sake OP, I know your feelings are feeling the way they are, but u cant take your dudes girl as a rebound. You know rebounds ALWAYS end up as a breakup, and also youll 100% lose your friend whom you 'love like a brother'. I'd suggest beating the FUCK out of yourself and just not going down the way your heart tells you to go. And if you're a real one; you first tell your homie about the situation and how you are thinking. Let him have his opinion. It might change alot of things for you. I geniunely wish you luck with your situation because I know fucked up shit can get. Doesnt mean I like you tho, OP, you're a fucking faggot