I am so sick of you men always farting in elevators, its disgusting and you should be beheaded for your actions...

I am so sick of you men always farting in elevators, its disgusting and you should be beheaded for your actions, but in a male ruled society all we can hope for is you get a fine for your actions.

Lets go my fellow men haters, lets get farting in public banned around the globe.

#NoMoreFartingInPublic

I also hate it when women have periods in public, but, in my example and yours, containment until a proper time can be difficult.

it is not the same, fuck you.

I will fart in your mouth u dumb cunt

I am so sick of you SPIDERS always WEB SPINNING in elevators, its disgusting and you should be beheaded for your actions, but in a SPIDER ruled society all we can hope for is you get a fine for your actions.

Lets go my fellow SPIDER haters, lets get WEB SPINNING in public banned around the globe.

#NoMoreSPIDERINGInPublic

I bet when u fart bitch it smells like a dead skunk was eaten by a live skunk and crawled up ur ass and died

nooooooooooo- ;;_;;

Ugly bitch that's why u hate men cuz thy hate you

You're right, periods are worse.
FARTS:
-stink
-don't last as long
-can be joked about without people getting pissy
-shirts can partially block smell
-not exclusive to men

Periods
-exclusive to women
-makes them really annoyed and unfun
-you're on yours right now
-lasts a fucking
-can't be made fun of without women getting pissy because "muh soginy"

I'll make sure to dart whenever I see you since u were dumb enough to put ur buttugly face on here

*lasts a fucking week

can't wait for that error to be taken out of context

You just proved farts are worse, you're a retard.

Here I'll help you out what you have missed about farts though
>can give diseases
>you are literally eating another persons shit
>being poisoned by another persons fart
>Illegal in Florida

I agree, ban the period before the fart, periods are worse. Women excrete a substance so offensive to society that they plug themselves to avoid shame. Period is far worse, it needs to go first.

>makes them really annoyed and unfun
>implying they're not already

Stop. Listen Mate, The fox fucks the bunny, Milhouse is a meme, Zozzle is king of Sup Forums, and Judy is queen

You don't smell a fucking period because we plug it up, god damn retard. How bout you plug up your asshole and stop making me eat your shit, pig, god die.

Problem with your argument

>periods are a greater disease
>turns women into raging bitch zombies
>their blood is used to ward off bears by people who know nothing about bears
>Should be illegal everywhere for women to not perform a biological function

A hahahaha ... well done

Can give diseases? Haha u dum. Fuckin bitch

Keep makin this nasty bitch eat shit

I will be laughing when farts are the cause of the greatest disease in history while you complain about a womans period.

Good job fuck face.

Toby Maguire speed, Spidey, Toby Maguire speed

I'm so sick of women always bleeding in public, increasing the risk of shark attacks significantly.

#NoMoreMenstruatingInPublic

My brother caught aids because of farting
He died because autism from over-exposure

Society is offended by periods that is why you hide them. Thanks to Jack Vale farts are now a part of main stream part of any educated cultural society

I just farted and I'm in public.

Well played, m8. Haven't this sensible of a chuckle in some time.

Stop defyning a gender you racist bitch.

derail now feminazis

Well yea, I agree with this 100%, but the bitches will get eaten, I mean don't you enjoy shark week?

Farts, what do they do? They cause you to eat shit. Possibly contract a disease.

>cause of the greatest disease in history

Yeah, both fleas and mosquitos would like to have a word with you on that
>what is the Black Plague
>What are all the fucking diseases spread by mosquitos, including Zika, Yellow Fever, West Nile, Malaria, just to name a few

diseases from farts. lol

I said it will, I didn't say it is. Learn to read fuck face.

Oh no, I'm getting autism from people farting in public. Just like how my sister got aids from stepping on a crack.

You sure she didn't get aids from crack? I think you misheard her.

#BanManVenting

I got a stitch from laughing at a fart once, does that count as a health risk?

Tits
Gtfo
Choose one

Awesome, now all we need to do is put those on gopro cams and record people farting in public and bring it to the attention of the court of how disgusting it is and potentially dangerous.

B/bro, that's not a fart that's her nasty fucking breath

you still laugh at farts?

Yeah, because farting is EVER going to match a swarm of bugs that directly inject the disease into your bloodstream. Seriously, mosquito-related deaths are over one million EACH YEAR. The way you're saying it, it's like farting is like a fucking anthrax attack.

Nice post

Do you guys fart when hanging out with friends? I mean just for fun. I never done this, am I ok? Seems like a thing in USA/Canada.

Yes, because smoking crack gives people aids and injecting it wouldn't be a much more immediate cause of death.

Yes at 46, I still laugh at farts, only the funny ones though

Again, you don't know, nor can you pretend to know. When it happens though you will wish you had listened.

if the crack has blood on it, sure.

i fart as loudly and forcibly as possible around women. it establishes my dominance over them in the immediate area. also, knowing that you are powerless while standing in my cloud of stench kind of turns me on.

#FartingIsMansRight

GTFO troll

Nice conspiracy, fag. What next, stepping on a ketchup packet causes internal hemorrhaging?

This is literally rape, you will burn.

No, no, that's NOT how drugs work!

Whoa whoa too far man that's edgy

Hey thats no joke, I had a teacher break her hip slipping on a banana peel.

>fart=greenhouse gases harm the atmosphere
>contain farts=spontaneous human combustion

lose lose scenario

Disgusting bastards!
And because of your tiny peckers we have to tolerate pussy farting too

I did the same thing and broke my hip, my back, my pussy and my crack.

um, actually yes it can, the blood absorbs into rock after you light it.
no you're still allowed to fart in your car or at home. Just not in public.

this thread brought a smile to my face on an otherwise shitty uneventful day.

#NoMoreSPIDERINGInPublic

Women can't fart
Only men can because that's equality

LOLz

Obvious troll confirmed

what about homeless people?

the only trolls in this thread are the people saying that they love farts

They have to hold it in until they explode
Not only a serious public health hazard, but also a method to deal with poverty.

What forum isn't filled with fart fetishists?

I think that is known as fart rape. You are a sinner if it is true.

homeless people are always outside, outside people have a way to escape the gas, I am merely suggesting banning farts in indoor public places.

fart rape? would you care to slowly relate a very graphic detailed story about fart rape while i go grab some lotion and tissues?

#FartRapeIsHot

What's a fart?

But that means the gasses get into the clouds, and therefore, the water supply. It's actually WORSE because obviously that's how diseases work, stupid!

It's when you get hard for your mother

Only if retards are stupid enough to drink from tap.

I seriously hope this entire thread is an ironic joke. However OP if it is not I have a few words on the subject.
1. Any person be it a man or woman who farts in places like the elevator is simply an impolite pig who needs to learn manners
2. Woman fart too but it's seen as "not lady-like" same goes for burping. I guess you could make a case here?
On a less serious note when I'm with my gf we fart and burp all the time and neither of us cares we joke about it. It's natural and can't be avoided, the best people can do is be polite and wait until they reach a bathroom or less crowded area

very obvious BUT ONE PENE IN THE FACE I GIVE

what is it called when I fart at the polling booth at the Aus federal election this morning. I snuck a fluffy one out, fluffy was off the chain

No, the disease is too complex for simple filtering processes. It gets into all water and turns people into zombies with guns for tits.

Can confirm, my nipples are glocks and I want to eat brain as much as pussy

Again this is fine, you are in the privacy of your own home

No one is ever polite about it in public and you always wind up behind some fat 500 lb woman/man and they fart and you're eating there shit because they think holding in there shit til they get home is fine. Its fucking disgusting.

Honestly if its caused by a fart I don't care, it will only help my case.

boipussy > real pussy
prove me wrong
>protip you cant.

That's why you create a bigger fart to establish dominance

What, are you too much of a fruit to try? Start shoveling those pork and beans into your facehole ASAP, you've got to get the works going.

Girl has two pussies then

Fuck off.

Quality > Quantity

Faggot who gets aids from farts :^)

no balls and cock on shitty woman = trash person