Campeonato Brasileiro Série A

Are there streams around for this league? Is it worth watching? I'm trying to get into the sport as a whole after following the Euro and Copa here. My great-grandmother is Brazilian and her favorite team apparently plays in this league, or one of the lower divisions.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvxat.info/pfc-01
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Máfia_do_Apito
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>watching rigged footy
Please, don't.

yeah, look for the ones tagged as Serie A
tvxat.info/pfc-01

It's a bit like Liga mx, with smaller more technical players and a sporadic pace. It's also a bit of a clusterfuck how they organize their season which makes harder to keep up with.

At its highest level though, say a top derby, it's a beautiful game to watch and their run of play is flowing and distinctly beautiful

I'm trying to figure out how the schedule works now. It started in May and goes to December? Doesn't this conflict with international football? Wikipedia isn't a great resource.

Brazilian calendar doesn't follow UEFA (or FIFA) standards. Football season starts and ends on the same calendar year (except in certain conditions, usually involving the Supreme Court of Sports Justice).

>STJD

the biggest faggotry on the history of sports...

It's probably be better to follow the Champions League or EPL next season; they get a lot more discussion here and more English coverage.

i wonder what team you would support.

i mean it is great but if you are not living it it gets kinda boring, from the Latin leagues it is the better one overall in terms of every game being kinda hard, and it has a lot of derbies.

i think most games take place at 7PM(GMT) if you are wondering

VAMOs SUBIR DRAGAO

AVAI is the best Brazilian team in the Serie B.

I do love our national league and all but I wouldn't recommend it to a foreigner, specially an american who's trying to get into the sport. Shit tier refereeing, stadiums nearly empty 80% of the time (meaning the atmosphere won't be that good) and our tactics are behind pretty much everyone else's. Most of our good players play in foreign leagues as well, so yeah, i don't think it's appealing at all for anyone aside from brazilians.

But if you do insist in going all the way with this terrible idea, you should try watching Santos. They only care about attacking football and they do a decent job with their youth players. Probably our most entertaining team when they're at their best.

This

Campeonato Brasileiro is fun when:
>you have people to shitpost about it
>you have a team on Cartola F.C
>a meme match happens
>you get pissed by the STJD cunts

I think that the last decent match that gave me some kind of hype was one Flamengo x Santos when Ronaldinho and Nerman rekt each other's teammates.

You can wait 2 weeks and follow the olympic tourney. And then root for your favorite MLS team.

>MLS

>tfw Chapecoense is extremely mediocre now

I followed them when they were in Serie B but they are a pain to watch now.

What went wrong?

their best player Camilo joined Botafogo

Shut up Bill

I've just learned that her team is Sport Recife. It looks like they have one title from a while back but now are at risk for relegation? Could be interesting.

Never heard about fixes in br futxibóul

Oh no.
You just pulled a thrigger.
>1987

How's Paulo Bentolas doing?

Pretty much everyone is risking relegation at some point afaik

>[Sport Recife] have one title

no they don't

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Máfia_do_Apito

Well, that was some years ago. Same has happened in WC qualifiers, UEFA Cup, etc - much bigger matches. Not that unusual

Is this pretty much the universal opinion? The English wikipedia article about Sport is a mindfuck to read.

>they have one title
You are wrong.

Clubs organized a championship. CBF organized another and said winners should play for the trophy. Winners from the first one refused. CBF claim they agreed to that. IT became a long legal batlle, but Sport Recife played the Libertadores the next year..
there is no consensus.

it's about 50-50, some fans think he deserves more time and some are already fed up with him specially after Cruzeiro drew with Vitória 2-2 despite playing against 10 men and being 2-0 at one point. I don't think he'll last much longer desu

Fuck yor Figueira faggot!