I love my country. One of the best in the world. A true win of the lottery to have been born here

I love my country. One of the best in the world. A true win of the lottery to have been born here.

Let's have a Canada thread. See how far we can stretch. 519 beginning.

happy canada day, looking to chill 416/905 area

Toronto, or the GTA?

Amerifag here, recently discovered Molson beer and made poutine for the first time! What are some oher good beers and drunk foods you guys have up there?

My best friends Canadian and always tells me how good it is up there, definitely jealous.

GTA, Markham/Richmond Hill Area

Drunk canadafood - get shitfaced and make the shittiest, sloppiest homemade burger possible. Classic canadian drunkmeal.

Lol, Cuckadian

Free healthcare makes you check up on your health consistently, since it's free

if we had to pay, we wouldn't go as much, and be less healthy

Immigrant reporting in

One of my personal favorites is Steam Whistle. It is brewed in Toronto. Amazing beer, especially if you are a fan of beers like Rolling Rock.

For drunk foods, you've hit the jackpot. A good poutine is always the way to go. If not that, a local timmies run will always churn something out.

to hell with your country. go fuck a moose or something

416 Scarborough what up

then you'll live longer and be an old fuck for a long time at great expense

>good plan

Always welcome in Canada.

Steam Whistle is my default beer. Lovely stuff.

Fuck Canads, you don't need an Army, US protects you. You have free Medical, because you don't need a large Defense Budget. All you do is sit up there play fucking hockey,,and criticize the US

get a job, go to work, keep your head down, we'll get along just fine

i dont know much about canada, but i do know that Ontario is where all the fat canadians live.

how far off am i, OP?

Cool man, I'll keep an eye out for Steam Whistle and continue perfecting my poutine. Have a few ideas I want to try out to mix it up.

Thanks Canadaman

If you are south of the border, we invite you to come and up and explore our great country. Especially on days like Canada Day, one of the happiest days for any Canadian.

Right? Light, great tasting.

yeah its great up here :)

>Lying down on my bed
>Hear a bang sound
>Wtf
>Maybe someone fired a gun?
>Multiple bangs start
>There a war or some shit going on
>Oh yeah, there's supposed to be a stupid holiday

604 representing

Why so hostile? Immigrants are what helped make the country what it is. You need to relax my friend.

Canada, where the only bangs you hear are fireworks, not gun shots

705 reporting in

I'm not your friend, buddy

down east is the shitty part of canada. Out west used to be great until the cuck liberals shut down the oil fields, delayed the pipeline, pushed through transgender bathrooms, and overall fucked the country. Waiting on Trump's presidency and degree finishing to move

Canadian cuckhold mountie

Sure, if you want to look at it that way. I don't know why you would to akin Canada to the worst aspect of your own country (the people being fat, assuming you are from the US). Be more positive my friend.

I'm the immigrant guy. I'm actually against immigration. I was brought here by my parents when I was very young, so I had no choice.

I'm not your buddy! Guy!
>South Park

im not your buddy, guy

Give the ideas a shot. There is no way to actually fuck a poutine up. I recommend a mix of gravy, cheese curds, jalapenos, and pulled pork. Always a favorite!

happy canada day you cock lovers

I don't trust our government, I don't like the direction the country is heading. I want to be proud of my country, but instead I'm filled with disappointment.

I'm doing my part, but the government isn't doing theirs

More?

>stupid holiday
>our independence

Why do this?

Canadian here, most of my favourite beers are imports to be honest. Lowenbrau, Stella, Spaten.

Other drunkfoods are making as many fucking chicken nuggets as possible - I mean like 30 - and eating all of them.

Also, get genuine Mozzarella Curd for your poutine mate. Heat it up to around 180ºf for optimal hot/meltyness.

(I work at a poutine place)

You should be quite thankful. Not many countries on the planet that match ours, in every aspect.

I've had it with our three cretins...Tres Amigos.
Barry Hussein installed a water hole as prime minister(Juste un Trou d'Eau) and Nieto cut heads off in messyco with chain saws...When the Donald put all these imbeciles n jail, I'm going back to good old USA, USA, USA!!!

fuck I hate Trudeau. such a dumbass

Then be proud of it. Go to your local MP/MPP office and discuss change. Offer solutions. Start a petition to have laws/bills changed if you feel they do not fit the country. You have the power to change this country. The government isn't a separate entity from you. It makes it's decision based on what it thinks Canadians desire. They aren't always going to make the right decision, so it is up to us to go to parliament, MP/MPP offices and let them know. Complaining on Sup Forums won't do much my friend!

Canada Post better not have their tantrum and go on strike tomorrow. Those lazy niggers need to be paid less and worked harder.
Try working on a farm 7 days a week to be "comfortable". What a shitty time to be in.

>You have the power to change this country

Ooooooook

(902) Halifax, NS here.

>feels
I'm over paid now. But these mail niggers no longer deliver packages and only leave tags -- yet drive to my house.

519/705 reporting in!

Clayton Park here

My life is gonna be fucking awesome regardless of what happens to the country. I'm a patriot, and this country makes us out to be the enemy. So fuck it, I'll take my skills to another country. There are other people like me. Eventually these dumbasses in office will realize they import leeches and chase out the good ol boys.

(403) Central Alberta baby

ayy 403 down south

It is genuinely written in the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Did you know that Canadians can actually change the Charter of Rights and Freedoms? We call a vote, and if a large enough majority occurs, it will change to whatever we destined it to be. We can impeach our prime minister whenever we want. A vote will be cast and change will occur if the vote passes.

How many countries give you this level of freedoms and power to change the government and laws in place? Not many. Exercise your freedoms and powers like a true Canadian should. Speak with your local MP/MPP to find out as much as you can.

Just because you have ignorance of our laws and Bill of Rights, does not mean that they do not exist, or can't be used.

Downtown Hali myself as well. Enjoy the fireworks?

brantford?

Harbourview here. Let's meet at the skatepark in the city tomorrow kek

Where down south?

It's not that we don't have rights, it's that the elites don't follow them. They leave a trail of wreckage in their wake

Lethbridge. You?

I didn't go out to see them I been inside all day

Red Deer/Blackfalds

204 checking in.

Hello my new amigo no visa needed to go to canada amigo tomemos cerveza.

Like i'm gunna get enough support to bring Jim Crow laws and lynching to Nova Scotia

fuckin Eh, you shootin fireworks off?

Same, but I had a decent enough view from my balcony to check em out while I watched The Terminator and pounded gin

If you are such a patriot, then why leave the country you are such a patriot for? Change it. Stay and change this country. You can do it. Speak with your local government. Rally up some friends, start a petition, and submit it to your local MP/MPP/Mayor. Change can genuinely happen, but it won't happen from your computer screen on Sup Forums. It's people with your attitude of:

>My life is gonna be fucking awesome regardless of what happens to the country.

This country experiences downward spirals because people never care about it. Give it the attention and focus it needs. Don't just cast it to the side when the going gets tough.

I used to bang a whore from those apartments, she licked my asshole.
Shit was cash

I have 300 canadough, how much gravy fries can I get?

Don`t you worry amigo Mexicanos will go to Canada really beautiful country no jew wars going on, also it pays more my gringo friend.
Have fun with your Lesbos and Faggots in the military my friend Canada is the new U.S.A.

Approximately one bushel of gravy fries

I watched clerks and ate hotdogs

I appreciate what you're tryin to say, but I can't love a country that doesn't love me back

Yes, they do. It's that no one puts up a fight when the government makes a decision we don't agree with. Go to your local government office and complain. Start a petition. Show that you have a lot of people behind you, and that it wasn't just you complaining by yourself like an asshole. Show that you have genuine support and demand a change. No one in this country is above the law. Some break the law, that is for sure, but so many of us let them do it. Speak with your local RCMP. Discuss criminal activity if you believe it is truly happening. Come with facts and evidence to support your case.

Envious. I ran out of food and forgot everything was closed today so I ate rice and a Popsicle.

haha really? That's sweet. I never see hookers in downtown halifax I always see trans guys...

>be canadian
>with gf for four years
>big fight
>break up for a weekend
>fuckyes.gif
>hit craigslist for canadian t-girl
>I smash on two over the weekend
>feelsgoodman
>get home
>walk in bedroom
>gf getting fucked by some mountie
>"get the FUCK OUT NOW user!" she yells out
>speechless
>"bu..buut I thought.." I manage to say
>"we can talk later!" she yells
>"oo...ok..sorry.." and I walk out
>fiddle with the door
>"d..did you want this open or closed?"
>walk out
>hear them crack up laughing
Life of a typical cucknadian
Pic related

timmys is open I'm pretty sure. Also I bought all my food thursday cause that's when I get paid. I buy all my food and whatever I got left I spend on other shit.

Only Ontario has mpp's you tool.

You'd be surprised by the amount of support that you can garner if you would actually try. Not just make a facebook post about it, but rally, begin a petition, spread flyers, etc.

Even after all of that, your views won't always be supported. Long gone are the days of Black and White segregation. If you believe in that, then that is your prerogative. The rest of the country may not support those ideals. This country will obey the majority. If the majority differs than you, then you must let it happen. Don't stop fighting for it though, you might be surprised and see the people turn around. Or you might be able to gain ground in another aspect of the general area/topic you are fighting for.

My nigga!!

So if I went to my local government office and told them 99% of Canadians are tired of the Canada Post system and their lazy nigger workers they'd do something about it?
Or will they just strike and lockout ever 5 years when they feel they want more money?
Shit I want more money but If I went on strike i'd go hungry.

>trans guys
Projecting much, eh?

Alexandra's is open too, now that I think of it. Might grab a dirty ol' slice

The country is you my friend. Not a separate entity. It is entirely what you make of it. It will change according to how much you want it to. If you won't put up a fight for it's love, neither will it put up a fight for yours.

But as a Canadian, you have the right to move freely within this country, leave this country, and surrender your citizenship to this country. I stand by your choice as a fellow Canadian, I just hope you are making the right one.

I think it's probably because they hang out by that reflections gay bar thing

>typical cucknadian

But wasn't the guy fucking your GF the epitome of every Canadian? A mountie? I think you might just be the cuck my friendo.

Your GF fucking a mountie?

That would make her a Canadian Mounted!

grab me some of their poutine please man. I could go for some right now. (It's funny cause I'm canadian and my favourite food is actually poutine)

Oh man.. shameful kek

You are right. I apologize. I am from Ontario, so I just end up using Ontario legislature as an example. Doesn't mean I'm wrong though, Visit the equivalent of an MPP in your own province.

Bro I got you. If you actually live in the area I will seriously grab you a poutine

If you can show proof that every Canadian is sick and tired of this shit, then yes. Write up a change to the laws that affect Canada Post, and showcase it as an example of a way to change the current system. Offer solutions, don't just complain. Anybody and everybody just complains. It is the few that actually offer solutions that are listened to. Go to your local Canada Post and ask to speak with the highest person you can. Showcase the same evidence, or speak with the local Union Offices, again showing the same things.

Mad repping Guelph. 519

Linked the wrong post, fuck sakes. But bro I got you. If you actually live nearby I'll grab one for you while I'm there

I live about an hour away but I'm headed up to halifax tomorrow for value village and some skating. If you wanna hold it till tomorrow and give me your address or somewhere to meet on kik we could chill or something too

403 Calgary

Spent the day golfing and drinking beer.