Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2aRJGjyJV4
youtube.com/watch?v=SB7aVgRw5-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MIKE

PATTON

Bob Pollard

This

Here's the thing about Freddie. The man had some serious pipes. He had a 4 octave range and he excelled in any octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch them play Radio Gaga at Live Aid and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Freddie didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. But Queen as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Freddie Mercury backup band. They all made huge creative contributions to what made Queen what it is. Yes, Freddie wrore Somebody to Love, Killer Queen, and Bohemian Rhapsody, but Brian May wrote We Will Rock You, Save Me, and Fat Bottom Girls, John Deacon wrote I Want to Break Free, Another One Bites the Dust, and You're my Best Friend, and Roger Taylor wrote Radio Gaga and It's a Kind of Magic. Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. Queen was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Freddie was the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was Queen to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of Roger, Brian, and John, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, he was the most incredible front man who ever lived, hands down.

And why is it Mick Jagger?

is this pasta?

The Nirvana part gets under my skin every time I see this

Iggy Pop

Freddie Mercury

Objectively it's correct though

Lou Reed

Freddy Mercury proves that even AIDS has it's good sides. Fuck I hate Queen.

Kitschiest overblown garbage that somehow still has fans.

its true though
its common knowledge that kurt did the songwriting

Why does the world revolve around the world shill to you people? Can't people just like things? even if they're just worshipping the apotheosis of someone.

Robert Plant

iggy desu

>Who was the real GOAT frontman?
Gilmour
the most underrated singer ever

This

Bobby is the superior musician.

Because after Nirvana, Krist became known as a musical and lyrical genius?

And I mean, you can say something about Grohl, and I like the dude, and he has some fun songs, but Foo Fighters is just a more boring, radio friendlier normie version of Nirvana at best.

Seth Putnam or GG Allin

Why are you on reddit if you hate it so much?

They don't try to be Nirvana at all. They're a pop rock group that happened to have some of the best singles of the decade.

david byrne

best selling* singles
ftfy

Debbie Harry

>Everlong
>My Hero
>The Pretender
>Best of You
>All My Life

All classic singles

queen fans are as insufferable as it gets, if bohemian rhapsody is one of your favorite songs you're a fucking idiot

Hey now, Freddie really was a great frontman. He could get the crowd going like no other.
You don't have to like the music to accept this.

They certainly had talent, but they made quite alot of forgettable garbage throughout their career

S E R I O U S

P
I
P
E
S

I agree with you to an extent, I have always wondered if these songs would be half as successful without the prior experience of being in Nirvana though.

Kurt and Dave did actually "write together" once, Kurt called it boneheaded and it's one of my favorites from their whole discography

youtube.com/watch?v=h2aRJGjyJV4

also fuck off queen

They were very experimental, so naturally what you like is garbage for others if you play with so many genres. They did opera, ragtime, disco, poprock, hardrock, vaudeville, stadium rock, funk, etc. If you are in it for the rock music, you' be inclined to dismiss other genres quicker.

[spoiler]that said, they did produce some steaming piles of shit so i actually agree[/spoiler]

Lou Reed of course

Dear god, is no one gonna second this? By a mile

I honestly believe Freddy is the best frontman we've ever seen.

The only other one I can come up with is Bruce Dickinson, but I never liked Iron Maiden as much as Queen, not by a long shot.

Nirvana is the most overrated band of all time

MC Ride

gg allen

>Implying Krist isn't a genius
youtube.com/watch?v=SB7aVgRw5-Y

H-hey man... Gary Johnson is gonna like, legalize weed or something man. He climbed Mount Everest! Uh... This election is um, like, proof that a two-party system in inherently flawed or something!

this

That's an odd way to spell "waters"