Should he do it?

With everybody proclaiming how Lebron is going to be the white knight that rises against the ultimate evil dynasty, this would be the PERFECT time to jump on the Memeiors bandwagon and crash the NBA with no survivors.

How many fans would never watch the NBA again if that happened?

They don't have the cap space

Not going to lie, that would just be funny.

He could just take the minimum if his only goal is to put the final nail in the coffin of the NBA.

I hope he does it. It would invalidate everything steph+kd ever achieve

top kek. That would be hilarious

They would legitimately go 82-0

Literally who?

Now why the hell would he do that

no spurs

you forget about the real white night

PG: Curry
SG: Thompson
SF: Durant
PF: Lebron
C: Green

Who the FUCK would stop them?

82-0

Any team with a real Center.

cmon man. im not even a warriors fan and that's bullshit

So no one

>3 elite shooters and 2 elite drivers
>Getting stopped by a generic center

Sure thing

The era of the tank center is ending.

Players are becoming more versatile.

He fucking hates all the GS players though.

They wouldn't get a long at all. He would single hand- wait, this is a great idea!

LeBron goes to the Warriors, causes locker room issues and chemistry problems dividing the team. Steph/Thompson/Green on one side Jame/Durant/Iggy on the other.

The team collapses from the inside and GS has to trade everyone away.

It's fucking perfect!

Spurs will take 1 at home by turning off the AC

Big men that can shoot are still in though

And lose in 5 to the raptors lmao

Would Lebron to the Jazz be a curveball?

to assemble the team that will be appearing in space jam next summer. opening weekend coinciding with game 1 of the finals.

LeBron to the Timberwolves

I'm honestly skeptical about the warriors next season, and I'm sensing a bit of 2004 Lakers about them. They've upped the stakes on themselves this much that anything but winning a championship would be seen as total failure.

dubs and lebron is a phoenix sun next year

Hahaha

I didnt think it was possible to respect lebron more but if he gives the finger to (((silver))) like that it would take the cake.

that was true last season as well, but point taken.

>team is shit for their entire history
>finally get good
>within 2 years everyone thinks of them as an evil empire
>their fans get called the worst in the history of sports
>everyone goes back to cheering for the previous perennial winners
why does this always happen?

>t. 14 year old wigger from jacksonville florida

>cavs
>perennial winners

And tons of people still hate perennial winners like the lakers and celtics

What is he going to go for the vet min ? You fucking retard.

y not

lol this it would cuck them so hard

Anywhere Lebron goes he's King, if he wants a player gone then they're getting sent somewhere else

blame donkey green, besides draymond green yapping his gums and big ass horse teeth my only complaint about the warriors is how steph currys family is all in the spotlight, and then all the people who bandwagon the warriors because steph curry is supposed to be the good god loving tim tebow guy and he gives people hope because he's a good shooter, shooting which is something everybody can do, rather than a super athlete like James where people know they won't reach that level

I actually think LeBron would get along fine with Draymond if they were on the same team. Dray was pretty classy after the game 7 lose when he went over to congratulate LeBron.

Rather than be a nig, he should go to small market teams helping to get them into the finals.

Yeah he's classy when he's not kicking and punching people in the nuts

LeGod should go to OKC. Not only are they a good team, it accomplishes so much
>makes Durant look like an even bigger bitch
>wins FMVP with an unprecedented 3rd team, giving him something over MJ
>gives OKC their first title like he did with the Cavs, giving himself another gimmick of giving hips to teams that never had one

Your team is jumping into another city, your fans are for sure bandwagon, your stands are filled with rich tech faggots who didnt know the team existed 5 years ago, your stars are unlikeable, Portland gave you a run for your money...

NBA should contract to 16 teams.

then there will be like 6 super teams every year.

sure, fans that lose their franchise would be pissed but the product would be amazing, far better than two super teams and a bunch of mid market teams that will never sniff a Finals run bc they can't keep or attract super stars

Am I the only one thats gonna pop the cork on a champagne bottle when Lebron retires?

So tired of hearing about this team jumping, fan betraying, coat tail riding nigga.

He's to blame for this super team mentality. Fuck working for anything. When the shit gets tough just jump ship, dont try to sail through the storm.

Fuck this nba. Fucking ruining everything.

Eh, I don't think pro athletes hold grudges like the petulant children on Sup Forums. If Draymond was nut punching LeBron's opponents I'm sure they'd get along fine.

>team jumping

He went to another team once, and then went back to his old team.

He is nowhere near a true team jumper.

(witnessed)

I'll pop a champagne bottle for his 8 rings when he retires faggot

>He's to blame for this super team mentality
Really???

Checked
But seriously if that scenario did happen it would be glorious to see the butthurt from drayboon kd klay and steph's whole family. I mean they already have rings but kd would still be ringless and would probably be put on suicide watch. Imagine thr shutposting for years to come. Skip bayless comes back to espn as a guest and delivers the most epic rant

Yeah I'll let it go if he quits it, but what kind of man hits nuts anyway?
I'm just tired of his fucking teeth all the fucking time tbqh. Everytime he makes a play you see a void of blackness with teeth. Combine draymond greens need to run his mouth with stephen currys tim tebow religious good guy image attracting plastic pussy ass bandwagon fans, and his family who feel the need to be in the spotlight and they're kind of annoying team

Celtics had to trade away everything they had, both picks and players, for Allen and KG though. Their team was also composed of aging stars far past their prime, compared to people who are well into their prime AND considered current MVP candidates.

Lebrons true love is the spurs

The Servant would literally kill himself if LeGod pulled that off.

Shit nigga, Boston gave up like 7 players and a few picks to TRADE for KG and Ray. They didnt look at each other and say "Yo nigga lets team up and fuck shit up." And besides they were older and with franchises that weren't goin anywhere. Horrible example.

Lebron started it all dude. And its bad cuz teams are forced to try the same tactic if they wanna compete thus locking up stars in just a handful of teams and making the others irrelevant.

The result is every year we know who's going to the finals before the season even fucking starts.

>Trade away everything
>KG, Ray, Pierce, Rondo, Big Baby Davis, Tony Allen

I don't see how that's any better than the Heat who basically started it over, when the big 3 signed they had only 4 guys under contract including them. The bench was not a strong one. Either way whether you believe players should be at the mercy of some turds in suits or they should be able to be businessmen and make something happen on their own, the Celtics and Lakers are the ones who made super teams begin, you aren't going to beat those 2 teams with the so-called traditional 1 superstar + 1 good player + role players. Which isn't traditional anyway since the Celtics of the 60's, and Celtics and Lakers of the 70's and 80's were doing it anyway. 90's was probably the only era where people got the idea of "1 guy doing it all" and the only reason that happened was because zone defense was banned

>Yfw LeBron plays and wins a ring at New York a season before The Garden will be demolished

Well I was ok with Boston too. But also the Lakers suddenly got a "miracle" Pau Gasol for nothing trade. The Celtics could have kept going to the finals until probably 2013 or 14 at least. Lakers eventually of course imploded, Kobe's selfishness and anti-social personality and Bynum's I don't give a fuck attitude, and pau gasol being tired of kobes shit

Only Sup Forums thinks Thompson and curry are "unlikable"

Your other points are fine tho

damn...

Meet your average Curry fans
Thompson is cool though, chillbro who probably keeps his women in line and off our TV and social media

Thompson cheats on his girlfriend m8.

Thompson's a G, I told you

>8 rings

Do people honestly think he'll win another?

>yfw LeGod goes around to all cities without a championship and wins one for them to finish off his career

He'll easily win another, he can play until 40 if he wants unless he ends up with some career ending/altering injury

Maybe not as "the guy" but he could definitely win another on a championship contender, it's not like people won't want him after he stops being this dominant, he'd still be a good bench player or locker room guy.

True, and his ability to pass and run an offense always makes him useful. Even when he's 37 he'll probably running down the court as fast as any other NBA player, he just might not dunk and take it to the paint as often and take more games off for rest + less minutes

Really makes you think, huh?

Yeah was mostly thinking about his passing desu.

I've been sounding out a theory with my wife that the reason his jumpshot is fucked is because he's taken so many hits to the arms, and he's been so hard with his dunks that he mighta fucked his elbows, and with his back being dodgy his shoulders aren't great either. So I actually think his decline, while not super obvious is right around the corner, scoring wise.

I see him devolving and just playing the role Draymond does for a team.

Of if he takes too many hits, just a smart old veteren in the locker room that nobody will like, but everyone will respect.

I hope he takes that trajectory, and not the way Kobe did it. That whole year was up there with the most embarassing swan songs ever.

Yeah just comes with doing a lot of everything too I guess. I shoot better when I first go on the court and shoot a few jump shots to warm up, when I'm super warmed up I shoot worse. Could imagine taking hits and dunking and doing everything it's good that he even has a jumpshot.

Absolutely 0 chance he ends up as bad as Kobe did in his last year though. James doesn't have any unwritten or written rule that he has to stick with any team, I'm sure he leaves the Cavs eventually when their run is up and goes somewhere he can have help and help him stay healthy and extend his career.

Clay is gay, i thought everyone knew that