Sup Sup Forums, this has been on my thigh for ~4 days now. Is it aids? Am I going to die like a fag...

Sup Sup Forums, this has been on my thigh for ~4 days now. Is it aids? Am I going to die like a fag? It ocassionaly itches.

Rrriiiingworm niggles, go get you some Lotrimin Ultra or other antifungal.....and stop letting your disease ridden dog lick your balls

dermatitis, probably from your washing powder you effeminate babyskinned faggot

I don't have any pets

If that's the case then it's probably HPV
>you're fucked mate

Damn mate, guess I should go get a will made tomorrow.

It looks like a warthog

get yourself some lotrimin before it spreads.

But it's still in its early stages so it might be cureable... Just make sure it can be treated before it looks like what google images says HPV looks like

See>you still have some hope before it gets really BAD. Just be careful man.

Have you fucked around with an armadillo lately? Could be leprosy.

Read up on psoriasis and the triggers looks kinda similar to that

You can get at gym, or other surfaces buddy. Then....get yourself a dog, known to improve quality of life for us Sup Forumsastards

Don't listen to these faggots. Ringworm is a perfect semicircle and hpv won't show up on your theigh. It's just dry skin put some same lotion on

I'm a virgin, don't quote me on this but isn't hpv aquired from sex?

Not a perfect semicircle at all, look it up buck, it could be a miriad of things, take a woods lamp to it or a black light and if it fluoresces most likely its ringworm. Otherwise wont hurt to treat as ringworm and if it doesnt improve then faaak, see physician

Also, take another picture, whats that little spec in middle? Is it just a flake of dry skin? Or is it camera crap?

you got aids. you think we care?

You got the herps, faggit.

THAT is most likely the after effects of a tick bite. get that checked out

That's not ringworm, this is ringworm, btw you have 8 days to live.

Not sure what the spot is, the area does appear to have the texture of dry skin.

that is without a boubt tumasyphilisitisosis. the only treatment is to clean it from under the skin.

to do this, you will have to burn the top layer of skin away as the spores will release and spread it even more if you cut it open. i recommend taking a torch to a metal spatula and once it's red hot, apply direct pressure to the area. it wont take long, probably about five seconds.

then you peel the spatula and skin back and treat the now open wound with alcohol, the more concentrated the better.

the alcohol will disrupt the ph balance of the infection and cause it to die quickly.

after you have done all that, pour epsom salt on the open wound, the finer the better. epsom salt is good for easing the pain.

last but not least, cover the area with clean gauze. you don't want it to get infected now do you?

Thanks m8 will get on that ASAP.

That's a blurry fucking picture taken by a mobile phone from the early 90's? Look the shit up, raised edges, dry center, itchy. Again try lotrimin if not improving in a week (not gone, but improving) its something else, if its getting worse probably bacterial infection go see physician