Ok Sup Forums, tell me what you think

Ok Sup Forums, tell me what you think.

>be me senior in hs
>there’s this one 8/10 chick in English who always seemed to sorta have a thing for me now looking at
>always laughed at my edgy and stupid jokes
>being the oblivious beta I am, I never noticed her attraction to me
>yearbooks come along and I ask her to sign
>bigass paragraph about me being a great guy
>last sentence says ”text me sometime! (insert number here)”
>oshitnigga.jpg
>realization hits me
>be me in summer now, talking to her a fuck ton through text
>some redflags start to show
>discover that she browses tumblr and is a mild femnazi

What do you guys think? Should I just go for the pussy? Or what? I’ve NEVER gone this far and I’m getting a little nervous. Even in the convo I could see my spaghetti slightly showing with me bringing up random ass topics but she finds it cute.

Go for it and fuck her

is it really worth the puss? she goes on tumblr. TUMBLR.

Quit fucking texting her and do something with her. Hike, food, movie, anything besides texting... fucking children these days.

Every girl I know goes on tumblr.. you really are inexperienced

>>discover that she browses tumblr and is a mild femnazi

If you go to college this ends up being two thirds of the girls. If this is your only hangup, swallow your pride and stop being such a pathetic beta.

If finger goes in the pooper, does that mean you have to lick or taste it also?

Nothing wrong with tumblr. Her standards may be raised quiet a bit cause of the shit post romantic memes. But if she's talking to you, then you got it going user. Pussy wide open

Don't go for the pussy- when u dump her she'll call it rape retroactively and doesn't matter if you get acquitted, an accusation can ruin your life

it means she wants youre tip to protrude into her vagy

This should help.

pretty much this. My Ex-Nigress did this to me but in high school. But she is a nigger so she is always on insta and vine so i don't know who seeded femanism in her head besides her dad who would push lit cigarettes into her skin and touch her. Still kek to this day when i see her flabby miscolored legs.

That's kind of for every women
the vagoo does seem nice. what would sex be like if you are a virgin and she isn't? if i did fuck her, then that would be my situation. has anyone here lost their v card like this before?

Nobody wants disgusting used pussy. Just stone her
>Alahu Ackbar

Sex feels the same whether you are a virgin or not. First time fucking felt like the last time. You're just gonna nut fast af the first time

if any user cares for sauce, that's Helga Lovekaty in OP's post.

i've heard of anons nutting before they fuck so they last longer. should i consider it?

also she just texted be Sup Forumsro's. how can i schedule a date? i have no fucking clue how

why would you degrade yourself by being with a nigger?

So you gonna go in there shooting blanks?

>anything besides texting
well help me get a date then. what do i say?

Fuck her right in the pussy

i dunno it's just what i have heard being done... what was your first experience like?

this is a good advice
andbe sure to bring alchols to your date, to sedate her brain compartment

bumpers