EDC thread cont

EDC thread cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Smith-Wesson-Special-Tactical-Pocket-Folder-Black-Tanto-Knife-SWTACB-/300881975459?hash=item460df698a3:g:F9IAAOSwGWNUX6N9
turners.com/kahr-arms/kahr-arms-pm9-9mm-3-barrel-13987
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping for ya OP

still having trouble finding a good CC holster, any recs?

Hail hydra.

Knife - Benchmade Ritter Grip
Gun - SA Range Officer Compact 1911 in .45
Holster - Galco Summer Comfort
Light - Streamlight Microstream

bump

Oh ya here's proof I have that knife. Mines a couple years old so it's beat up but still works great

So this is for when you want to hit everything but your target?

reptilian brotherhood

Wat is this? lmfao

yea, area denial, show of force.

M14 hand rifle, not handgun not long rifle

Holy shit lmao....how could you do dat to a Ruger tho? Pic saved probably gonna post it on my 50k+ likes FB page

loser

not a ruger and not real, save yourself the trouble of posting whore.

The only way I could think to carry that would be under a jacket, which a sling modified with a little velcro to hold that flame thrower closer to your chest/ribs.

But in all seriousness, that's more of a car gun lol

i seriously dont want this shithead to take my pic and fag it all around fakebook

A real mini 14 is a ruger. Oh whale

Thats some nigger drive by shit.

i modified a leather shoulder harness and a bungee one point sling and hung it under my right arm with enough travel to ads

Lol I'm not going to dude...scout's honor I won't.

its not a real mini 14 ruger. my point exactly. i would never do that to a real mini 14. i love guns.

You should name this weapon the Drum Buster because I know that sumbitch is loud.

Gotcha fam

before more people tell me i bastardized a ruger mini 14.. it is an airsoft gun from 2008. i would wear it when i reff'd and shoot kids that used me as cover. i posted it to bump the thread.

i liked the straight edge more, makes cutting into shit easier. easy to keep clean. The serrated edge looks cool too though.

Neat

I'm probably just tired, but I'm struggling to think of a situation where that'd be your best option.

Assailants hiding behind a semi trailer? Doused in gasoline? Trying to eavesdrop on you and you wish they just couldn't hear anymore?

true, straight is easier but edgy is edgy

edc autism edition

All I gotta carry

haha yea not practical irl

read

Oh shit I didn't even notice yours is a straight edge blade. I'd much rather have that than mine with the serrations. However oddly enough, this is the only serrated blade I have where I actually use the serrations. I'm gonna go to wally world and see if I can't find the non serrated like yours.

Nice choice in carry, OP.

no need. Here you go dude.

ebay.com/itm/Smith-Wesson-Special-Tactical-Pocket-Folder-Black-Tanto-Knife-SWTACB-/300881975459?hash=item460df698a3:g:F9IAAOSwGWNUX6N9

Nigger do you carry with FMJs in your mag? That's crazy irresponsible....get some fucking hollow points....what's wrong with you

I know, it'd be solid wildlife protection.

Similar enough to a big bore revolver with the bonus of being mag fed. Now I can sleep in peace.

Thanks brother I'll check that out now !

they look like hollows user.. or am i missing something

Those are hollow points....

bragging on Sup Forums about having 50k likes on fb

dont blame you, its hard to look at with a straight face but was fun to light a kid up with a full auto high cap "pistol"

Posted my other pic in the last one, I'll post my second loadout for this one

You should have got the .40 man. It converts into a 9mm if you buy the barrel seperate for 100 bucks. 2 guns in one. 9mm shields do not convert to .40 tho.

what is corsair survivor?

americans are truly the dumbest people on earth

USB drive

mfw this dumb bitch

Get yourself a Surefire G2X LE flashlight. Nice kit.

In case your being a dumb ass.. btw, not the same guy.. But an FMJ will go through people or object potential hitting someone or something else.. A hollow point wont..

Where you from?

Pic from my insta don't hate

opinions on this gun? Was going tommorow to get one.

turners.com/kahr-arms/kahr-arms-pm9-9mm-3-barrel-13987

Kahr P series are great, but not for that price. You can get a better deal elsewhere

Why are you replying to me. I was reacting to the dumbass who doesn't know what hollow points are

You have a childs concept of physics and ballistics. You embarass yourself and are hurting this thread. Please stop being a fool here.

>turners.com/kahr-arms/kahr-arms-pm9-9mm-3-barrel-13987
Holy shit that's fucking ugly.

motherfucker, what part of "every day carry" did you not understand?

yes

is this a steampunk prop or something

are you trying to be a badass with a P22 Walther?

Goddam Moony guns.....

Its clearly an airsoft gun

walther pps 9mm, not op, ur just wrong

Here is kill this landwhale with your manly knives

no holster = no carry

you light a cigar with a match for best flavor

Is that an IWB or are you left-hand draw? I like shooting left-handed a shitton better, but I can never find holsters in the store.

I have two pairs of shorts and one pair of jeans which are suitable for pocket carry.

Technically you should light a ceder strip with a match and light the cigar with that. Butane lighter is better for on the go.

Tim get the fuck off Sup Forums

first time going to edc why is everyone taking guns and knives?

Because FREEDOM.

Knives are useful tools and guns are good for protecting one self

Ive been looking for a small ccw and am considering the kahr cm9. any other recs? I really would like it to function well as a pocket pistol in these summer months.

>>going to edc
>>going to gay tween raves
if this was a joke it was a bad one

LC9s
G43
M&P Shield
S&W 642

Why would it be a joke?

mah nigga

Does anyone carry a Beretta m9 92fs turning 18 soon and thinking about getting one

found your EDC, pic related

the thread is edc-- every day carry
and the user tried to make a joke that edc is a rave and that it is unusual for anons to report carrying guns and knives to a rave
in reality there are tons of people who walk around pricking people with aids needles

yall some spergy-ass nerds with guns and knives and shit

be a normal person

>exercising 2nd amendment right
>spergy ass nerd
how about you pick ONE faggot?

useless pleb

>he doesn't even carry a simple pocket knife

user, I don't think we can date anymore

Who's joking?

Sorry about the shit quality. Only camera handy with my phone sitting on the bed was my $99 Chink tablet from Fry's.

I'd be willing to bet that Gerber multitool has a blade...

I used the phone to take the picture.

Also help me pimp out my EDC items, give me some advice on some cool and edgy guns/knives/flashlights to buy. What are some of the essentials?

Crap...forgot my sunglasses. They're really nice Ray-Bans, but I've beat the shit out of them over the years. I need some new ones.

great now i want the lc9s, m&p shield and the cm9

My nigga. How did you get the screen so bright? Or is it just the camera?

Welcome to guns m8, it never ends

not a pps

i own one

PM9 is solid, best option smaller than Glock 43 for 9mm. They're expensive but you can find used, or get CM9 which is 90% the same gun for less money.