ITT: Celebs you want to hate fuck

ITT: Celebs you want to hate fuck.

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

WHY DID YOU GO SO DOWNHILL!

Rhianna.

Dirt leg island whore. I'd choke the shit out of her as I pounded her ass. Beat her like a fucking rag doll and fuck every hole

You are a god.

I'd teach this annoying cunt a lesson

Her. But only if she is into it. She can fight back a little, but eventually she begs for it, which turns into her demanding I fuck her harder and spit in her face. Her big round tits red and sore from slapping and pinching. What a good little dirty whore

yeah this.
I can even almost guarantee Laci and Anita both probably like getting slapped in the face during sex.
All feminists like rough sex

That big-titted feminist bitch.

I agree.

Every 15 seconds you stop fucking her and yell in her face, "DO I HAVE YOUR CONSENT? DO I HAVE YOUR CONSENT?"

what if I want a celeb to hate fuck me?

I'd let Nikki sit on her my face and tell me what a shitty lay I am. I want her to grind on mouth and nose with her asshole as she tells me I disgust her. She grabs and smacks my cock but never tugs or strokes it. She puts all her weight down on my face and tells me my cock isn't worthy of her snatch. she stands up and spreads her giant fake ass and demands I lick it clean because it's all I'm good for

Hate-Fuck? But she's so loveable. I want to rub her feet with cream after a long day, not hate-fuck her.

Footguy too?
Man, you never had a girl that like it rough, did you?

Can you remember if there was a specific point in your life, when you suddenly thought, "you know what? Fuck this. I'm just going to stop being a man."?

lol. I didn't say I wanted her to peg me

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us

Rape me, Queen Nicki

dude I knooooow
Fucking fiended for years for some legit nudes of her. Then as I lose interest with age, bam, suddenly she's in playboy.

I want to cum deep inside her then look lovingly into her eyes, and cuddle for the rest of the night.

Why, what do you want to do to her?

I want her more now then ever.

>But I love trashy women.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us

something about a train wreck is so enticing.

My question still stands. Perhaps more than ever, now that you're more specific.

Why are you not attempting to be a man?

I didn't say I wouldn't do that. I would even prefer what you say. But hatefuck, choking, and stuff like that is pretty hot too.

This fucking cunt.

Spanking, maybe? Slapping that tight little ass would be pretty great.

Chris?

Redheads don't age so well... the sun is their enemy. And in her case, booze and coke didn't help matters.

Yes ofc. And use her mouth like a fleshlight.

Stephanie McMahon

Well shit when you describe it like that I'd like to do it to Sky too.

Trips speak the truth. But I'd want her to dom me. She just comes off so dominate and it's hot as fuck.

call me a faggot but I would suck the cum out of jim carey's dick.

HIGH AS FUCK

anyone have that video of two guys sharing a fleshlight and cumming over a pic of steph?

It was you?

Love her music, hate her feminist bullshit.

You're gay. I wouldn't let that anti-vaxxer come with in 20 meters of me.

faggot.

Sounds hot as fuck. I need that video too

RIP

Until she tags in Triple H.

it was on xtube for the longest time but then it got notoriety and got taken down.

yep, I fooled ya
and who knows, maybe I've been lewd talking about Dove with you many other times
without you even knowing

I didn't post originally because I don't hate Sky
that said I would love to make her throat my fuck-toy

Why the hell would it get taken down?

Kek.
Hate fuck doesn't mean you hate her.

I'd fuck her stupid and beat the shit out of her and dump her in a storage locker for her white trash common law husband to find.

He's not really on the level of autism fear mongering though.
He legitimately made a point on how dumb it is to inject people with mercury because it kills bacteria.
Like setting fire to your house because you saw a spider.

I was at WrestleMania where she was dressed like that, not too far from her. Even more fuckable in person.

I guess so
I would also love to spank her cute little butt till it's sore

the uploader deleted it, fucking bastard

My brother has a hard on for this cunt.

This unfunny cunt. Her body is bangin but I can't stand anything else about her

That really fucking sucks. Did you see it? How hot was it?

All red.

Trump literally got to fuck the shit out of her.
She even begged for more and called him daddy.

I saw it years ago, was hot.

Lots of cock rubbing and they were hard as diamonds.

Now that I know about this and will never see it I'm going to kill myself.

unf exactly, and imagine her cute little squeals as you do it.

I'd destroy her asshole. She'd probably lecture you about women's rights while you creampie her though.

M-My m-mistress has told me she's too beautiful for an o-ordinary dude like m-me; she s-says I-I don't deserve to be with her... I-I begged her to stay so she agreed because she said I-I don't want you slobbering on me anymore... So she o-ordered me to open my mouth and then stuffed her dirty socks in my mouth and c-commanded me to keep them in there for 15 minutes or she'll leave me forever... Thankfully after 10 minutes she took pity on me and removed them and then said I-I don't yet fully realize how lucky I am to have a world class beauty like her in the house...

i just googled Stephanie McMahon fleshlight and the xtube video is still deleted, FUCK!

Hnngg..

I hear Nicki likes getting her asshole licked, so I'm game. I'd toss the shit out of her salad.

I t-told her I-I fully agree that I'm a-a very lucky dude and asked her if she wishes to choke me now... She laughed and told me lick her feet clean before she goes to sleep for she has a busy day tomorrow... She moaned very l-lightly as I licked her and told me a wimp like me has some use in her life after all...

Who the hell is this? I'd take a piece of that action.

Check'd and kek'd

youtube slash LoeyLane

everything... so... tight

Then pull up her dress, pull her panties down, and start pounding her in the ass.

>no penis in shot

This isn't a Uncle Terry shoot, you fucking liar

Reasonable kek

Used to want to make babies with that. Then Nick happened.

Exactly. Her tight cute ass.

Nah dude, she got that haircut to piss him off. Exactly like Hildog. She is so beautiful, but her arms are really small for some raisen...

Sky's or Dove's cute ass.
It might hurt for her, but it would feel too good to stop.

too much plastic id rather just fuck a real doll

Yes it really feels amazing.
But I'm really curious now when you did text with me without me knowing it.

Na, dude He made her get that haircut so when he fucked her ass and she cried He could imagine it was Hilldog.

I don't know why people still like her when she was literally in a nigger gang bang.
Here's proof.

post sky ass now!

yeah. total proof.
goodjob user.

kek I was just kidding, it was that time only.
Or was it?
It was.
But you don't know that, for sure.

No I really don't..