Snapchat nudes thread

Snapchat nudes thread

Ayy

that's tessa fowler, in case anyone wonders

Here ya go.

i like to photoshop nudes of her onto her real self

Does she have a face book?

no but she has a metric shit ton of nudes, so that's cool.

who is this

>77▶
> (You)
whats the snap or ig or something

she's a pro model. she does some tame camwhoring but she doesnt have public snapchat i guess.

moar?

and the ugly people losers smell like shit like beyonce and the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and the ugly guys losers is ugly and bothers people and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly n smell like shit like beyonce
and the popular people proved another reason why the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is pathatic and ugly
but the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is going to be smart and act like they dont smell like shit like beyonce and isnt ugly but still cock block women n guys cause smell like dog shit n is ugly like the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody
and the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers say there better then the popular people and thats why the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers is lame and smell like shit like beyonce and the popular people proved another reason why the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers is pathatic and smell like shit like beyonce and is lame and is ugly
and the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit and got rejected by the popular people still hurt the popular people and attrative loser people the ugly way and thats another proof that the popular people proved that the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and try to be better then everybody and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and has no friends and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is lame and ugly
and the ugly guys losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and get rejected by women and guys cause smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly
and the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to bother people and is lame and ugly cause smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly

That's some ugly-ass linoleum.

How do I get nudes

Not a nude but here ya go

Why did I actualy read this whole thing

Cont.

Thoughts?

Pretty cute. More?

Jayline