youtube.com/watch?v=UIP1YoPAeyM
youtu.be/olqPODTcRHI?t=4m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

y, because

Both
Childhood is when you think his keyboard works are his best accomplishments

Adulthood is when you know it's really his cantatas

it's for noone and for everyone, like all great things

fugues suck when compared to sonatas. That's basically it.

It's for entry level patricians. Those who are just beginning to be patrician.

De gustibus non est disputandum: the thread

Don't forget to post this in every thread on this board!

it's entry level classical but unlike other genres, entry level classical is often the best in classical

Yes. Bach is entry level, but that doesn't mean he is bad. Don't listen to Mozart posters.

>fugues suck
Shitting on the greatest musical form ever created? Bach frowns upon you...
Disgraceful

>Shitting on the greatest musical form ever created
that's not sonata

who would be second in line in the german baroque department?

why not have both :D

He made his music for God. This means God is a pleb.

because fugues already were outdated in the late 18th century

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little sonata lover? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Juilliard, and I’ve been involved in numerous Symphony Orchestras and small ensembles, and I have over 300 instruments I've mastered. I am trained originally on the tuba and I’m the top tuba player in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another listener. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of musicians across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your sonata preferring life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can play anywhere, anytime, and I can outplay you on any and all instruments, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in every instrument ever made, but I have access to the entire world music scene and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Bach is for people who enjoy sex in the missionary position with the lights off and eat their steak well-done

Bach is not entry level, mozart is.

Bach's music is terribly boring, that's what

ask people who never listen to classical who the best composer is. Almost all of them will say mozart or beethoven. Bach is not entry level.

lick my dick, it's hard

youtube.com/watch?v=4uX-5HOx2Wc
>boring
lel pleb.

Bach is not as obvious as Beethoven or Mozart because they became pop culture memes due to Amadeus and A Clockwork Orange among other things, but you can hardly compare him to someone like Scriabin who will give the average normie a colossal headache with his delirious piano sonatas.

His music is on another level entirely, but it's not for laymen like

>I can play anywhere, anytime, and I can outplay you on any and all instruments, and that’s just with my bare hands

>Igor must serve master Bach Igor is a good servant

>ask people who never listen to classical who the best composer is
>that guy who wrote pirates of carribean theme

fucking boring shit garbage
and the pianist is trashcringe as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=2IaPsZ9y-0U

if you think this is boring you should probably not be on a music board to begin with

I think it's awful shit, not even boring ;)

>he doesn't know gould

Eine kleine Nachtmusik >>>>>> Matthew's passions

how come user

le no taste.

Claims to know classical --> doesn't know gould.
You've defeated yourself kiddo.

Bach more like duh

>Claims to know classical

absolutely epic! xD

He is entry level

Bach's music is cosmic, eternal, and impossibly deep. It's entry-level, but its relevance only increases as the listener becomes more "advanced."

If you can't appreciate the brilliance of the B minor mass, WTC, art of fugue, etc, I find it very hard to take your musical opinion seriously, especially if your explanation is nothing more than "bc fugues suck."

>writing off an entire method of organizing music regardless of content.
Congratulations, you played yourself.

No, his music is extremely advanced and geniously composed. Entry-level plebs tend to gravitate towards Chopin and Telemann, since it caters to the more simple forms of music.

>xD
plz dude.

suck my anus

wankery t.b.h

>you'll never be an autistic musical genius like Gould
why even live

zero wanke my guy

Does it matter, really? His lute works are some of the best pure melody music ever composed.

when do the lyrics start?

Y, and only real tru patrishuns like me listen to tru patrishun musik like radiohead and swans.

Do listen to them, Sup Forums. It's amazing music.
youtube.com/watch?v=YiJae5yZhXY&t=3179s

Thanks for the Scriabin rec

FURTHER

youtube.com/watch?v=UIP1YoPAeyM

>implying normies can handle this

>Gould
>he dares to call others plebians
You should be ashamed.

white and kike music was and is trash or composed practically by blacks

prove me wrong, pro-tip: you can't

i'm currently studying the basics of harmony through his cantatas so yes, in a way

youtu.be/olqPODTcRHI?t=4m55s

Mozart is the most pleb out of the Big 3