Good evening Sup Forums

Good evening Sup Forums.
I want to tell you about this man in this picture.

His name is Martin Alfred Mitchell.

Born in 1956, he was raised in Alabama until he was 10. He and his 5 siblings were moved to a small house in Stone Mountain, Georgia, where he attended Towers High School and graduated with a Masters at Georgia State.

For years he worked at odd jobs. From missionary in Germany to a hospital receptionist, he ended up at Georgia State yet again as a computer technician.

When I was 2 he married my mother. She took the name Mitchell and I was adopted into it. We lived happily until their apprupt divorce in 2006.

In 2011 he was layed off from his job. It was easier to train new people than to have him catch up on new training. Georgia State stabbed him in the back and he couldn't do a damn thing about it.

For the past 5 years he suffered. He spent all of his retirement funds to support my younger brother and himself. Broken, he never left the house or tried to find another job.

This year in March, I got a call. He had dissappeared from his home. He didn't take his car or his wallet or any belongings. The door was unlocked and he had vanished. Some in my family had said that he ran away from his problems. But I had faith that he was doing alright. That he wouldn't do that to us.

On Wednesday I was told his body was found behind a firehouse not half mile from our house. On a hidden trail, he died and rotted for 4 months. 4 months his corpse sat in the middle of a forrest while all of us searched high and low for him.

His body is in autopsy right now.
He could have been murdered.
He could have gotten early dementia and wandered off.
He could have died painlessly.
He could have suffered to no end.

This man was my father, and no matter how he went, it makes me sad to think that such a thing could have happened to such a great man.

Look at this great man. This is my father. I love him. And I want the world to know it has lost someone of value.

faggot

Rest in peace.

This is heavy stuff man

Your dad looks like someone stuck pubic hair on Drakes face

nobody cares, this isn't your personal blog faggot

My dad is the same way. I worry this may be him. I wish you the best of luck in what you are about to endure.

It's funny. When I reverse searched your image to make sure this wasn't bullshit, the word it suggested to describe the image was, "friendship". Sorry for your loss, lad.

Damn OP...

oh shit, its real as fuck

So long, Marty Mitchell

Call me a faggot. Dox me all you'd like.
It doesn't matter.

I lost someone so important to me. Someone I cared about so much that I broke down crying like a child.

He had his vices. Loved tequila and strippers. Can't blame the man considering how shitfaced I am.

This is the last picture of him when he was alive.
I actually got a birthday card in the mail a week before he disappeared. I said to myself every day "today is the day I'll call" .

And I never did. I always assumed he'd be there for me to talk to. Like everything worked around my schedule. I always thought birthday cards were shit. I tore it up and threw it away when theyvwere washed in my pants pocket. I never knew that meaningless message he wrote on the card were going to be his last words to me. I can't even remember what they said.

I feel like an awful son and an awful person for not helping him if I could have.
He raised me from the age of 2 only to stab him in the back. I vould have saved him in some way, I'm sure of it. But I chose not to.

Listen to me.
If you love someone, you tell them everyday. You understand me?
Don't you be a fuckup like me. You do it. Do it because you fucking care. Quit making excuses and you tell them you care you motherfucker.

his name was Martin Alfred Mitchell. he was a good man.
im so sorry for you user.

I'm tearing up like a faggot again. He was a good man and taught me everything I needed to know. I grew up to be a better man because of him. I owe my life to Martin Mitchell, and I can only hope that he was at peace when he died alone in that forest.

Pic realated is me and my father.

I hear ya. I'm a giant flaming fucking faggot cancer for saying this, but I hope you find peace some day.

hope he is in a better place, he lives in your memory now.

His name was Robert Paulson

Capped, sorry this happened.

Last one. He never really like photoes.

Rest in peace, buddy

Hopefully, you'll get some answers.
Lost my dad too. It gets easier with time.

Sorry for your loss op

Lost my father back in may op. Know your feels, weird place to post this though. Just know that he died peacefully and didn't suffer from it. It'll take a few weeks to go back to normal, but it'll be okay.
>Inb4 reddit fag

I wish my dad was okay. He's off doing drugs somewhere nobody knows where he is, and i just want to make a simple meaningful connection with him. Im glad you did, OP. Be glad you did.

same tho familia

Your father sounds like a shit dad

Glad to know im not alone. Im scared for him

Your father must be so proud of you posting this on a pervs page. Now go jack off on your mother.

>kek
>He used to suck cocks for $10 a pop
>Probably got killed by one of his Johns

Fuck of you faggot.

Marry, Fuck, Kill?

Go!

That's the power of OxyClean

Me too, user. Me too.

So sorry for your loss user. Remember him as he was. Godspeed.

don't be too surprised if the autopsy results come back, "Death by Niggers"

or is the correct term "Died of Niggerly Causes"

Sorry for your loss, broham. Sounds like he was one of us.

Despite the fags in this thread acting like 12-year olds, sorry for your loss OP, hope shit gets better soon for ya.
>inb4 reddit

if true - sorry user, and peace be with your loved ones including your father.
if not true...well peace be with you.
you are not alone, but choosing this venue is extremely isolating unless you frequent a lot.

at the end of the day...
the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
you will see him soon, and so will everyone else you know...and everyone on this board will be gone too...and beyond that who knows...
take comfort in knowing we will all perish, some worse than others..and honestly the world has seen so much loss that it is now an inanimate object made of rock, dirt and water.

Go ahead, insult him.

Even in death he will be a greater man than you will ever hope to be in life.

I hope you never suffer as much as I have. I wish that your lives will continue smoothly. That you get to know your mother and father died in peace when their time comes.

Any hardships I faced, any pain that I've suffered. I hope you can laugh at it without the same happening to you. Nobody deserves to hear that their own idols and people they look up to died like dogs.

Live your life and wish the same of those closest to you. Don't squander your love like I did.

You're probably just going to laugh it off and say "lol faggot" . But stop and call them. Tell them that you care. Who knows? You can probably save them.

Condolences Sup Forumsbrother.
Though there may be fags in here you truly are suffering.
Some anons like myself will screencap and share on feels threads.
His memory will live on through the hive mind.
Best of luck in your grief.

That's a Chuck P reference "over a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero" ---- so true! Gives me peace.

Your cousin is hot

I lost my dad when I was only about a year old. He was buying weed off a guy in the Bronx(Dad was a young guy in his Early 20's)and was ambushed and shot by some gangbanger.

So as a guy who lost his father too, I feel for you OP. You have my condolences. Stick through it my man. You're dad would have wanted you to carry on and do the beat for yourself and your family.

:)

Your* excuse that hahaha

RIP in piece.

>His body is in autopsy right now.
>He could have been murdered.
>He could have gotten early dementia and wandered off.
>He could have died painlessly.
>He could have suffered to no end.

He could have masturbated and had a heart attack while watching little kids from the bushes

screenshotted.I'll never forget your words user

put me in r/Sup Forums screencap :P

Died like a dog? No user, he continued earth's cycle and became part of the ecosystem. No shame in that

Well, I never got to know my Dad because he left when I was really young.

Oh well

I hope you get hit by a car

fine, visit there later

Filthy degenerate hanging around in Hooters and posing with whores.

It's okay user

Seems like a good guy. Wish I could have known him.
Go for a walk, user. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Screencapped. This is important. Thank you, user. Now I suggest you go for a walk. Get off the computer and get some fresh air. Good luck, man.

Rest in peace. Live and dream like he would want you to and make him proud.