ITT: Proof good dadrock exists

Prove to me and others good dadrock exists lads

>Talking Heads
>Dadrock

Are your parents like cousins or what?

ill prove you right user.

I wasn't saying the Heads were dadrock, I just needed a file to make the thread.

Rolling Stones and The Stooges

Only nu-males disagree

>Rolling Stones
More like Poor mans Beatles

Anything by Dire Straits.

The only thing they have in common is that they were British Invasion bands. The Stones are better in every regard

Hurts to admit that one of my favorite albums is dadrock but it is. Still patrician though.

my dad liked traffic they were p good

>beatles
More like voice, bass, guitar and drums for insecure girls

>Bruce Springsteen
>Neil Young
>The Kinks

Mum rock, but I completely agree.

>tfw 120 pound concert tickets
Fuck u bruce

The Rolling Stones, The Beach Boys, Sabbath, Springsteen, The Doors, The Kinks, and Pink Floyd

Just think... Skrillex is gonna be dadrock in 10-15 years.

>Still patrician though.
HAHAHAHA.

Why you think they're dadrock?

How can I prove subjective statements right or wrong? What you're saying and what you're asking belongs neither in the realm of true or false, in the sense that it is the response of individual sensibilities instead of information that could be presented as factual and universal or at least comprehensive enough?

Because he is literally twelve
Why are you feeding trolls? This is illegal you know.

Dads listen to them. Mainly the singles though like No One Knows and Go With the Flow (both the most overrated tracks on the album). They're good tracks, but the best ones are the hidden gems like Song for the Dead, Song for the Deaf, God is on the Radio, etc.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a troll

No
Current Dadrock will still be Dadrock in 10 years
Eventually it is going to change, but not that fast

Can

Listen to anything by The Doors. There you go, amazing dadrock exists

Nah, my two buddies' kids are gonna be 18 in 15 years and they're gonna be bitching on Sup Forums about that wubby Dadrock shit their parents listen to.

if it has an extended guitar solo it's automatically bad

Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy is actually a legitimately great record all around. It doesn't really play into dadrock stereotypes the way their earlier albums do, and it is their artistic triumph. The first three tracks create a small masterpiece, and even the 'bad' tracks are good; The Crunge may technically be a shit track, but it's actually fun and enjoyable. I feel like every band who was recording something in the spring of 1972 tapped into something really great on that record, so Houses of the Holy ends up being Led Zeppelin's best record and one of the best of the 70's.

HOW IS THIS DADROCK WTF I SEE NO LOGICAL EXPLANATION???

It's not, he probably doesn't like the album and just wanted to try to make a sling at it under the guise of liking it.

Those are some heavy tickets.

My dad likes this album, but he wouldn't have listened to it if it weren't for me.

>dadrock
wew, you guys are pretty cool with your radio heads and swans. bravo

Most dadrock is actually good desu

>using the term "dadrock" unironically

talking heads is boring af desu hA

so what will we cal current dad rock?

>Queens of the Stone Age
>Patrician

Modern GOAT dad rock coming through

Good dad rock

Not even dad rock

Uncle rock