Can ambien kill me?

Can ambien kill me?

No, take more.

It can if you combine it with a fifth of vodka, whiskey, whisky, gin, rum, whatever

Like combine other drugs?

Ambien is pretty safe. Take like 8 of them and stay awake. You will trip balls. Might change your mind.

Ideally drink a fifth of each

I did that with 1 and swear the letters on my phone screen started falling off. I can only imagine 8 lol

rolling

I took 4 last night. I was talking to my computer screen telling the letters to stop moving.

I wanted to trip balls and took 4 and then forgot I took the 4 so I redosed. 8 was crazy. Like being drunk and tripping on acid at the same time. Could not walk without falling. 40 mgs at once.

ld50 for Ambien is 600mg/kg

so a person who weighs 135lbs (62kg) would need to take 3750 10mg ambien.

Probably not. If you're looking to kys, get a more toxic drug such as ibuprofen. If you want to live and have a hilarious blackout story to tell, take a bunch of ambien and you won't be disappointed.

that's stupid. So it's near impossible to kill yourself with ambien if you gotta take like 3700 pills

Please seek help. You don't have to do this.

What about Benedryl? I've taken around 2000mg before, and only ended up thirsty as hell when I awoke.

Trust me. I've had 2 years of taking care of myself to come to this decision.

Take Tylenol. As low as 2000mg will cause liver damage. A whole bottle will kill you outright. Horrifyingly painful from what I've heard tho.

What if I mix tylenol, benedryl, and zolpidem?

Serious hallucinations start around 350mg. It's also a pretty low toxicity drug, but taking a giant dose will rape your mind.

If i was you (and I'm not saying you should) I'd take 8 zolpidem, wait 20 minutes for it to kick in, then swallow as much Tylenol as I could before I passed out. I couldn't imagine an easier method

I'm warning you though, acetaminophen will destroy your liver. So you better hope for death. Otherwise you'll be on dialysis permanently unless you get a transplant.

Mix with vicodin & booze, then enjoy being upfor 70+ hourswith minimal memory of anything you did. Then youll knock out for a full day or so.