Why should I or shouldn't I kill myself?

Why should I or shouldn't I kill myself?

I'm looking for actual arguments either way.

Inb4 kill yourself faggot.

do it.
you are on Sup Forums so obviously there is no hope

op can't inb4
an hero faggot

Fair enough, but I don't browse Sup Forums that often now. I hadn't gone on for a few months, but then shit started going downhill and I came back.

Its a nice and sunny day, i'll hang myself outside today.

Not convinced.

are you nigger, jew, or mexican? then do it!

Nigga. Star Wars is coming out with a movie a year now. Don't kill yourself like a pleb. But honestly, nothing makes you love life more than almost dying. Shit happened to me a couple times and each time it makes me wonder how I ever thought about killing myself.

Nope. I'm a chink. Well a Jap to be precise.

well then obviously you should commit seppuku

I mean I do like Star Wars...

But is it worth living for?

Just don't do it. Having life almost taken from you will make you realize fast how much it's worth.

after we die our consciousness lives on in a form of energy but those who kill themselves tend to stay "lost" in the void

that being said, at least you would get to hang out with robin williams. which is pretty cool for the first five minutes.

I understand what you mean, but I don't believe in an afterlife, so surely whatever happens won't be as bad as what I'm going through.

Because it's selfish as fuck. If you're on Sup Forums chances are you're between 15-25, you've barely made it out of adolescence. There's so many different ways in which you can turn your life around. Chances are you feel the way you do because of some shit happening within your tiny little bubble you call an existence. At the very fucking least, go experience the bare minimum what this world has to offer, different places, food, sights, historical landmarks. You were put on this awesome fucking ride but you can't see past your own shortcomings or embarrassments. This happens to everyone, but everyone handles it differently. Leave your current situation, go explore this amazing world. Also exercise and get enough sunlight you fucking nerd.

Don't do it yet, there is still hope that Trump can make America great again

Canadafag

Doesn't matter what you believe about afterlife. Why would you not just live the only chance you have?

How is it selfish? If I kill myself I will stop wasting resources other people could use. I've travelled a lot because I'm a spoiled asshole, but even with all the privileges I've got, I still feel like a failure.

Because my life doesn't bring me or anybody else joy. I am always sad, and I feel like my net effect on the world is negative.

Dude just live life. The reason there's no joy is because you don't let yourself feel happy. You have this thing in your head that you're somehow poisoning this world. It's a weird self-esteem thing. You can turn that around.