Would you date a singlemother?

Would you date a singlemother?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/4qud0u/when_my_boyfriend_got_more_successful_in_his_job/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not if she looked like that.

you didn't learn your lesson did you?

depends, how old is she and are the kids little assholes?

You're asking this on Sup Forums. They'll 'date' anything that has a vagina and gives them the slightest bit of attention

Not if the kid is black

I never date any filthy slut that has been defiled by niggeritis.

not if she have a lil bonobo as pet.

I'll let her think I'm dating her, but once I fuck her, as soon as I cum, I leave. Won't respond to any text messages or ever speak to her ever again.

I'll say whatever it takes, and then move on when I'm finished.

Naw man, never worth it. Single moms act super nice to get you as a meal ticket, it starts slow but gets bad. Don't get involved, trust me, I've been in a situation like this.

Not with a niglet

Single father reporting in, and fuck no.

what about this soon to be single mother? would you fuck her and use her as your cumdump?

Nope

That is one mistake I will never make

fuck no

Too fat and nope

I doubt it because most single mothers are reprehensible, lack good judgement, and are mostly just looking for a walking wallet to support them. If those qualities aren't there (which is about as likely as winning the lottery) then I would do it. I wouldn't mind raising the kid because I'd raise the faggot right. Single mothers seem to have a knack as raising humans to be shit. I'd much rather she just put the kid up for adoption and I raise him by myself tbh.

checkity-check, and pukity-puke.

No. My mom was technically a single mother though. I'm glad she was able to find love at some point. I think my brother and I were particularly well behaved though and neither of us are black. Also she had hella inheritance money. I guess it was a win.

75% no
100% if she has a niglet

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no

Sure why not? Only If she's white tho and loves bbc

Sounds like single mother material

White women love BBC tho... If not why would they marry/gf/bf in the first place lmao

what a waste lol

thats all i think when i see a hot white chick with a nigger baby

it isnt very often, but it does happen, most are too fat, or too skinny, generally just busted

but it does happen

>things niggers believe
go fap over your space pyramids

Wait. Which one is the mothrr?

If she was like my sister and the bastard was a sexy little girl, not if it was a nigger.

thats a spic tho. you dun goofd shlomo.

Happy now, honkey?

Sure as long as she understands I'm not taking over as babydaddy. I shall play Skylanders with the kid and treat them well. Show them the wonders of Sup Forums.
Gotta edmugicate them quick.

Have some more

I am right now. She's having our kid in 6 months and we've been together over 10 years.

Yes, if her kids were young girls. I'd drug and fuck them

jew

these are friends

No i would not especially when the child is black.

Holy fuck... You really are in denial aren't you? Lmfao

Accept defeat fag. White women love black cock

working extra hours mr shlomo?

as long as i could see her kid naked, yes

Is her daughter cute?

Nope, just making a point. Come to NY or cali... You'll be surprised by the amount of 10/10 white chicks holding a black man's hand in public and making out

just got crushed
what do you even get out of this shitposting?

I understand, been there several times for that pussy.... not fucking worth it.

No, I don't want to spend my time cleaning up some assholes's mess, no matter how much she loves me and no matter how good the sex is.
Dating a single mother is like getting someone else's hangover, when you didn't even have the pleasure of getting drunk.

>10/10
Ew, no.

I just like baiting you guys, guaranteed replies.

Seconded

If a white bitch has a little niglet, then that is a girl who makes poor life choices. You shouldn't date her for any reason.

I just don't really understand the appeal but hey, you succeeded.

Coal burners never learn

I legitimately have before. She was 20 y/o, she paid a shit ton of attention to me but when I moved a month after, shit got fucking rip. She was all over me love wise, but she straight up ignored me for the kid (I assume). It didn't end up well and she tried to get into my paypal and gmail and threatened to kill her self. Scary shit. She had her kid in highschool with some jack ass that left.

99 check! I got 99 problems but a single mother ain't 1!

This. I don't care how hot she is, if her kids are dicks it's a deal breaker.

Agreed.

The only argument a nig nog has is "much dick" you're a failed race and if it wasn't for white guilt or white people feeling sorry for your weak ass race, you'd be... Well, no. You're just a failed race and that's all there is to it. The entire continent of Africa and all of its countries are a dirt empire.

THIS!

Yup, but not a reformed coal burner, unless the child was female.

I would teach the little girl to love the white man and remind her that her dirty nignog dad abandoned her to smoke crack and abuse women.

Above person is not me. Fucking white fag

I'm Kenyan you stupid whiteboy

I guess if there's some extenuating circumstance like she's a widow or something.

If it's just the standard black daddy who left scenario, then no way.

Steer clear of red flags and cuckoldry.

You pining for your sister bro? Forget about her and focus on your niece

She is hiding her face behind her phone because she doesn't want to be seen with him. Probably taking picture to help ID the criminal later.

Kenyan is another way to say I'm poor and come from a shit country that is still in the Stone Age.

No. Single mothers are cancer

t. was stalked by a single mother after fucking her twice

What a wonderful country.

Why would you ever leave it?

Was it because it was full of Kenyans?

I don't mind so long as we click, but not if she has a nigglet. I'm a non-traditional racist.

Have you ever met a little kid that wasn't a dick? Its in their nature to be little bastards.

Live in Denver and own a weed dispensary, try again man
I'm assuming you're about
obese
lives at home
and NEET as fuck
Came when I was like 3 so yeah I guess?

Would you eat some ones half finished sandwich....
Would you play vidya with another person's save file...

Fucking lol! Every one of these threads has little negriod kids and stupid, nigger fucking mothers

So...you sell weed for a living.

It's a huge turnoff. But, if it's the right girl or you just plan to hit it and quit it, then maybe. Definitely not the one in your pic though. That's like the same as her having ten normal kids.

And the real question should be: Would you date a single father who take care of the kid because the cheating wife run away ?

I'm not street pharmacy level but yeah haha

Kek, no, it is litteral cuckoldry.
Any woman who is a single mother by any reason other than the father died is an irresponsible 30+year old slut.

no

Not true, my sister is a single mom. Her sons are awesome kids. She's a hamplanet though, so no chance of meeting a guy that's not a total dbag.

Not unless she's a single mother because her husband died for some reason besides age.

To be fair, anyone would hit anything if it benefits them

Fuuuuck no, I ain't burning out my one chance on a sloppy second. She fucked around and had fun and now wants to settle down with me? Lol fuck no. I'll settle with a girl that is ready to settle who hasn't settled with another and is looking to resettle

Ooh, you're so cool because you sell weed. How the fuck does that prove you aren't just a broke little nigger from a broke ass country.

never said I was cool.
Why are you so angry man? Is this your only outlet to vent?

who would date a 16 year old girl who fucks niggers?

What if he killed himself:
(1) For whatever reasons
(2) Because of being an alcoholic
(3) Because he had some bad illness

My answers:
(1) Would not date
(2) Maybe
(3) Yes

Your turn.

Because everyone hates black people. Even black people hate black people.

You have no self esteem and it shows. Keep telling everyone what a sophisticated "Kenyan" you are. Your people are social plague and deep down even you know this. :)

>I've dated and have had 1 night stands with plenty of single mothers.
>I coach a girls softball team and most of the moms are there single or just don't bring the husbands.
>The woman I want I ease myself in, I pay more attention to they're daughter, I treat them better and congratulate them more when they do little things like hit the ball.
>That gets the moms noticing and they I talk to the mothers after about how good she's doing.
>After a few practices we talk more and more and eventually end up going out.
>A few times I don't even have to go out with them, I spend some time after practice with the girls and the moms love it.
>I've fucked a few mom's in the storage shed, one showed up and helped put equipment away we kept bumping into each other and finally I grabbed her ass she grabbed my dick I closed the door and bent her over while her daughter waited in the car.
>Currently fucking one, huge ass nice tits, ok face she's getting too attached and so is the daighter so will be dropping them soon.

Anyone read this thread today?

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/4qud0u/when_my_boyfriend_got_more_successful_in_his_job/

"When my boyfriend got more successful in his job, he left me for a White Woman, because he said that black women are "too ghetto.""

I think you are ok. I am biased against you because my gf salivates at the site of any decent looking black guy and it makes me jealous but I know it is not on you if she is a whore. You seem cool.

Reddit!! GET THE FUCK OUT! REEEEEEEEEEE

**cough**Cuck **cough**

>692597351
sounds like you got a gf problem
dump that bitch before she cheats

No. Not yet. Not planning to.

Leave her because I am scared of an unknown black guy. I am stronger than that.

no
>not raising another mans kid, and that hoe way to fertile

k

This. This is exactly what it's like.

Let me tell you a story....

> be me. On POF having a good time fucking anything that replies. Get a message from a 'nice woman'. End up marrying her even though she has a teenage daughter who doesn't seem to like me very much. Correction, she doesn't hate me, she tries to belittle me. Final straw on the camels back when she fucks her boyfriend while she knows I'm in my office next door. It's loud. She's doing it on purpose. I cut off all contact with her after massive argument with wife. We drift around the house trying to stay out of each others way. Wife constantly trying to get us to play happy families. More arguments. More stress.

Probably going to get divorced soon. Just need to get my stuff out of her house and kick a tenant out of my house. Marking time until I can get out.

I will never date a single mother again.

ahahha

shes pretty cute.. but the nigger kid makes it a no for me.