Venting thread. Get it off your chest or help others anons when they vent. Life sucks. Let's suck together l

Venting thread. Get it off your chest or help others anons when they vent. Life sucks. Let's suck together l.

No, fuck you. I do my best every fucking day. I work my ass off. I do everything I can to support you and you just get annoyed whenever I need anything. You feel so obligated to remind me of every little mistake I make, yet your mistakes are off limits. I don't know what to do. I don't know what my next move in supposed to be. I leave in less than a week and It feels like you're just going to be gone when I get back.
It's so hard to ignore the signs because "they're wrong." My head and my heart say opposite things and I just am paralyzed into inaction. Why is this so hard now? Why is dating near 30 so fucking hard? When did I get so emotional, so broken? Fuck you. I do so much for you. I do so much for everyone. Can't anyone just support me the way I support them!?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com/pdx-fuck-me-silly-p28182.html
girls-of-your-country.pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im with you fuck that bitch

Why cant u love me like i love u?

Welp looks like you gotta allot going on there op.
My deal is Im scared cause I have no sense of direction. Going to be going to college soon with no idea what to major in, I know where I want to be but no idea how to get there or how to pay for it. How to even start life, feeling like I want it to be over before it even starts. I dont know what direction to go that would make me happiest.

I miss jackie so much

i wanna see her again so bad

post moar of that flatchest girl OP

ive spent every day for the last seven years hating myself, i cannot possibly see a way out of this miasma of shit other than hate. today i climbed a mountain and hoped the wind would push me off and id fall to my death, but it didnt and im still alive

I gotchu

I wanna die but I'm too scared of whats on the other side

ugly, alone, etc

I just wanna kill myself so badly but gotta wait for my mom to die first or something, if I can wait that long

I feel you there user, trust me

Know you arent alone with that feeling and try to take some shred of comfort in it

Steps man, everything is in steps. College is actually a good place to find direction. Don't sweat it. If you have an endgame you're 80% ahead of the game. Just keep working til you get it, and then work to keep it. Fear isn't bad. Losing to your fear is. Be brave user. You got this.

If hate is all you have left, use it. Bend your hate to your will, burn it like a fuel. Dying is no adventure mate, it's just nothingness. Instead, focus your hate. Hate your body? Best it with exercise until it's your bitch. Hate your mind? Challenge until it's sharp enough to destroy your ignorance. All hate can be harnessed. Harness to make a better you.

Dying isn't the solution. It never is. Don't be afraid if the solution, no mattet how hard it is. Struggles are proof you're alive. Being alive means you can always improve, you can always change. The only defeat is death. Never give in. Make life submit.

>people in here all wanna die
>i just wanna see my crush again

Do it. The only thing stopping you is you. Or a restraining order.
If you want something, fight for it. Always fight for it mate.

We've been on dates she just isnt interested. I deleted her number too since when she told me we should stop talking, i figured it wasnt meant to be.

Shes so fine, shes like a beautiful angel from heaven. I just wanna see her again like run into her or something

I wish I had someone to love me back. I've had girlfriends and I've fallen hard for each of them. I'm a handful sometimes, but I care for people so much. I can't stop caring, I've tried so hard. I put on a stony face and bury every emotion I have in hopes of eventually numbing the pain I feel when I look at someone and all I see in their face is disregard. I just want someone to let me in, to show them that I'm caring and loving. I want to let people in, to be weak around them, but no one wants in. No one wants me in. I'm sick of being alone and not being able to change it.

I just want someone to want me back.

Stalk her. "Accidentally" run into her.
>mfw I have seriously considered doing this before
>mfw no face

Just because I want to visit my grandparents doesn't mean that I hate you or I take their side on everything. Just because you had a falling out with them over a failed relationship 10 years ago that probably wouldn't have worked out anyway doesn't mean I need to miss out on time with them. I didn't choose to go with mom over you, I didn't choose to not go with you because of anything anyone told me, I chose not to go because up until that point I had agreed only because I wanted to make you happy, Dad.

If you would stop being such a pessimistic asshole all the time, I wouldn't feel the need to get out of here so badly. If you would be a rational person and move on, I think you would learn to be happier.

Instead, you've chosen to have this fester and make you into a middle aged angry man with anger issues and an impending heart condition.

Stop being such a fucking martyr all the time and grow the fuck up. The world doesn't owe you anything, God doesn't hate you, the world doesn't hate you, and please take your head out of Alex Jones' ass because believing conspiracy theorists particularly about vaccinations put me at risk and will put your new baby at risk too.

Stop blaming the world for your problems and bringing up things from 30 years ago that probably didn't happen. Stop being lazy and take some responsibility for yourself. Learn how to pay your own damn bills, learn how to clean your own damn messes around the house, stop blaming people for your problems, and just stop being an asshole.

I wish. The only place i know she hangs out is this pentecostal church that i didnt even know existed until i had to pick her up there. It would be so sketchy to just show up there; so obvious.

They stuck me in an institution
Said it was the only solution
To give me the needed professional help
To protect me from the enemy -- myself.

Nice little poem you have there. I can appreciate the slant rhyme at the end.

Really good poem man

I know he's dying.
But the part in me that cared for him and you died when sent me to live with my dad for being a stupid teenager. I'll see him if he asks to see me, out of respect. But I've stayed out of your lives since you kicked me out, I'd like the same level of respect.

I still love you, Laura. Please come home, I miss you. I know you are confused right now.
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy, when the skies are gray.

my dick is crusted with my chick's slop and my jizz all mixed, kinda smells like pennies. itchy

I'm at my breaking point.

Why can't I just be a fucking normal person with friends and interests. I do my job, I try to be polite and kind and hard working. I always help someone if they need it, i try to improve myself. Why am I so fucking sad, why do I look forward to the weekend and spend it alone in my room. Why can't I just have a friend

I'm sick of your judgemental I'm better than you holier than thou attitude you stupid fucking cunt don't act like I don't find out about the shit you say behind my back I hope you and your children get cancer

I'm sorry. I'll be your friend. When this thread dies, know that someone is going to think about you.

why don't i go outside. why don't i get a normal sleeping schedule. why don't i go to class.

i have it so fucking easy and i just burn it to the fucking ground. i'm fucking a girl i don't even find attractive because i'm too fucking unmotivated to go find a different one.

why can't i get my shit together. i just want to get my shit together.

Because you care too much.

This is assuming you are cool and people want to be around you. Are you too needy? You may not even know that you are, get one of your friends to tell you.

I feel for you people so hard. I wish i could console you with advice but i dont even know what to do. Be comforted that someone else suffers like you, I suppose.

You need this op
streamboobs.com/pdx-fuck-me-silly-p28182.html

Why the fuck didn't I man up and talk to her. It'll be another year before I MAY ever see her again and by then she will probably already be with someone else.

Tried living on my own, but instead I lost a year with you because I thought I could make ends meet while ignoring all the things that motivated me becoming decayed. I ignored what I thought I had so I could live hollowly, on the decline from passion just to return a misshapen thing, four months before our time together expired. I'm on a better track in school now but I've developed a terrible habit of self-deprecation in the wake of moving on. Living doesn't usually feel okay anymore, but who you were is echoing into this new normal.The only hard part is knowing no matter what I become, you knew me at my lowest.

Most probably you have some sort of addiction, are you playing games for 6+ hours everyday? What the fuck are you doing in your days user?

I reply only to say there is hope.

I have recently snapped myself out of a miserable rut. I previously thought 'well this is life & I fuckin hate it'

But things can turn around man, don't worry life goes on. Forgot about that shit and get on with it.

Only clicked on thumb nail because looks like ex..
>thread reminds me of how much I miss her
>fuckinggreat.png...
>not even my ex, had better body, with nicer tits..

I... I can't really complain.
It's an odd feeling, usually everything's going to shit.

the internet. i want to play video games but most of the time i just read shit on Sup Forums or reddit or watch youtube videos. i don't even play games hardly.

i go out and do basic shit, like i go to the gym. i want to go three times a week but i usually go like once a week. today i bought groceries but i wanted to get a haircut and do laundry too.

i don't know what normal people do all day. i want to do that. i want hobbies. i have so much free time and i just flush my days away.

it's 2 in the morning. today i slept from 1:00pm to 6:00 pm. i've lost control of my life.

Hey op are you a woman? You sound like my gf, the thing is she thinks and believes these things but fails miserably to be a real adult. All the bills in my name, everything in.my name, an example ,she finishes earlier than me at work and could have gone to pay the water bill we received a red letter for a good week before the due date. In the end I had to pay it on a day off I took from work to get my passport sorted. This is just one example of being unable to take initiative and ability to work in a two person team. The main thing that pissed me off is house work, I cook and clean the kitchen most days, when we argue about this she says I don't even notice the things she does for me. That's because she hardly does a thing, but in our arguments she sounds validated like yourself, I know I'm not perfect or easy to live with, but I ALWAYS have to assume responsibility as the adult. Deal with the real life things, she can't even fone the doctor without me having to find the correct number for her when there are three computers in the house

Get a job you raging shemale. Jesus Christ.

Why is it that all of the liberal douchebags in my area think that, because they don't like something, the government should step in a create a law so you can have your way?

Get the fuck over yourselves. If you don't like a product, don't use it. If you don't like a company, don't support them. If you don't like the way the people around you are living, adapt or move somewhere with a community that fits your world view.

Fucking ideologies, i fucking hate them they control how you think and there is virtually no way to escape them. They can make you feel emotions and believe things that arent inherently real. They literally are and control the way you think and the way you see the world. Its shit. And i dont hate them because they are constantly doing harm to me but because i just dont feel like i am able to actually go on with all the bullshit.

I hate when people say "no you're supposed to do it that way" No you're fucking not, you're not supposed to do anything at all, whats stopping me from just laying on the ground till i die?
If i actually try i can.

If im not doing harm to anyone keep your thoughts to your fucking self.

Fuck you im not supposed to do anything and much less whatever you want me to do to comply with what your parents taught you that you now think is the only way to behave in this society.

Fuck your "values"

i don't want a job. i get bankrolled by my parents. it seems like a waste of time to work. am i wrong?

I haven't been trying my hardest in life.

just got diagnosed with scoliosis that I've apparently had a long time. I'm 27 now and everyday deal with varying degrees of constant pain. why in all of fuck did my mom not think to take me in for a general exam/check-up when I was a teen, where this could have been treated early? fuck parents and there retardedness.

Iv had multiple women like me and ask me out, despite being a straight male iv declined all of their offers.

Trust me, I'm not needy. I'm fun to be around, or so I'm told. Just not someone who is desired to have around or I just don't cross their minds.
Thank you, user. It means a lot, especially from a stranger.

>See my new NSFW teen dump board.
>Hope you will like it

girls-of-your-country.pw

I can't fucking stand when these two fucking guys walk into my house drink all of my coffee and expect me to store a dead nigger in my garage...

Death is coming. No matter what the context, no matter what the cause, it WILL happen. Why are we condemned to a life of meaningless action. Yes we live on in memory, yes we affect everything with every action (technically) but that's not fucking enough for me. Why does it have to end, why can't I be me forever? I don't want me to go away, I don't want to be forgotten... I know I'm wasting my limited time fearing the end, fearing everything but that's not enough motivation to blissfully ignorantly ignore the inevitable. I'm a coward and I cannot fucking accept this.

I feel like I'm in purgatory. Life's just bland nowadays, and it seems like everything requires more energy to do.

I'm so fucking sick of going to Jail. Fucking sick of it.
Oklahoma is a fucking police state and I hate it here. I never had problems with the law until I came here, and now I'm stuck due to shitty probations and shit.
I have to choose between my tuition and risking jailtime. They won't let me do payment arrangements. I can't wait to move back to PA. Joining the oilfield was the worst mistake of my life. It cost me two years of my life for a g of mushrooms.

alright so here's how i deal with this.

first of all, i just don't think about it. there's no answer i can come up with, no string of words that will satisfy me. there is nothing that will make me say "you know what yeah death is okay actually" so i just don't think about it. worrying only makes me feel like shit. so when i'm in the shower and i get that "hey remember you're a human and in 50 or 60 years you're going to be fucking gone. lights out." and i just say "yep that's right" and think about some other shit.

another thing, perhaps not a solution but here it is anyway. even if you were to be immortal, to truly live forever, the universe would die around you. in 100 trillion years the universe will reach heat death. no transfer of energy would be possible. it would be a uniform darkness of uniform temperature. eventually even protons in atoms decay. on the timescale of infinity, your 80 year life and the 100 trillion year life of the universe are both equal to 0. so don't fucking worry about it. when it happens it happens.

Nice bait mait

it's the opposite for me, i want people to care about me or for me, but idgaf about anyone I'm a selfish and manipulative bastard and the only thing i want is to find someone that makes me want to be a better person for them.

We're here for you user but you have to start living for yourself even if it isn't by yourself. It's hard to do under normal circumstances and sometimes even more so in a relationship but if you master the balance you get on the right track. Then again, that depends on where you want to be.

Personally I wish I was less self destructive and didn't fuck up every meaningful intimate relationship I have because it's easier to deal with emotionally. Sharing the actual me with people is fucking terrifying- doing that in an even closer capacity is even more so. I also have intimacy and trust issues from some shit deep in the past but I wish it would just stop fucking with me and let me be.

Appreciate the feedback and understanding. This concept fucks with my head constantly and can literally devalue anything. In any case I will attempt to not give a fuck to the best of my ability.